TI DSP Board

hi all,
I am a postgraduate researcher based in Ireland. I am currently
trying to use Matlab code developed by another researcher on a
TMS320C6416 EVM.

I have been trying to use the Matlab C compiler to convert the Matlab
code to C and then use it in Code Composer Studio to program the
chip.

However this isn't working correctly. The code will compile fine in
CCS but I am unable to build it.

The conversion using the matlab compiler like any automatic
conversion makes the C code very diificult to understand and I am
beginning to think that it would be better to just manually convert
the code.

Has anyone done anything like this before and can advise me in the
best plan of action.

Regards,
Niall Barry BEng(Hons)