transform RGB to HSV

Hi, I need help of how to transform RGB image to HSV in Matlab code.

TQ
0
Farie
3/24/2010 1:21:06 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 208484 articles. 8 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

On Mar 23, 9:21=A0pm, "Farie " <ocu96...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> Hi, I need help of how to transform RGB image to HSV in Matlab code.
>
> TQ

TQ:
Okay!
I guess you'll be using rgb2hsv() to do that, unless you want accurate
results instead of the book formula.  In that case you'll have to
calibrate your system by imaging a known standard, such as the xrite
ColorChecker Rendition Chart.  It can be quite tricky and involved to
do calibrated color imaging if you really need the utmost accuracy
(involves measuring the OECF of the camera/scanner, using a
spectrophotometer, etc.), so I'm not going to get into it.
ImageAnalyst
0
ImageAnalyst
Similar artilces about - transform RGB to HSV: