Trouble adding LaTex text to a plot

Hello,

I am having trouble adding LaTex text to a plot.  Specifically, I would like to add the LaTex code $\frac{1}{1+k'}G(-W+k+\bar{W})$ to label a line in a plot. Matlab R2011a seems to have trouble with the bar over the W, the fraction, and the fact that there is a prime on the k:

x = (0:.01:10)';
y = x;
MyPlot=plot(x,y);
%text(4.25,7.25,'G(-W+k+\bar{W})')
%text(4.25,7.25,'G(-W+k+\overline{W})')
text(4.25,8.25,'\frac{1}{1+k}G(-W+k+\bar{W})')

I also tried adding 'Interpreter,'LaTex' to the plot, but that didn't help:

text(4.25,7.25,'G(-W+k+\bar{W})','Interpreter','LaTex')

How can I (1) Add a bar over the W, (2) Add a fraction, and (3) Put a prime/ apostrophe on the k so that Matlab accepts it?

Thanks,
Mitch
0
m153821 (3)

Trouble adding LaTex text to a plot #2
Hello, I am having trouble adding LaTex text to a plot. Specifically, I would like to add the LaTex code $\frac{1}{1+k'}G(-W+k+\bar{W})$ to label a line in a plot. Matlab R2011a seems to have trouble with the bar over the W, the fraction, and the fact that there is a prime on the k: x = (0:.01:10)'; y = x; MyPlot=plot(x,y); %text(4.25,7.25,'G(-W+k+\bar{W})') %text(4.25,7.25,'G(-W+k+\overline{W})') text(4.25,8.25,'\frac{1}{1+k}G(-W+k+\bar{W})') I also tried adding 'Interpreter,'LaTex' to the plot, but that didn't help: text(4.25,7.25,'G(-W+k+\bar{W})','Interpreter','LaTex') How can I (1) Add a bar over the W, (2) Add a fraction, and (3) Put a prime/ apostrophe on the k so that Matlab accepts it? Thanks, Mitch On 8/17/2011 1:22 PM, M wrote: > Hello, > > I am having trouble adding LaTex text to a plot. Specifically, I would > like to add the LaTex code $\frac{1}{1+k'}G(-W+k+\bar{W})$ to label a > line in a plot. Matlab R2011a seems to have trouble with the bar over > the W, the fraction, and the fact that there is a prime on the k: > > x = (0:.01:10)'; > y = x; > MyPlot=plot(x,y); > %text(4.25,7.25,'G(-W+k+\bar{W})') > %text(4.25,7.25,'G(-W+k+\overline{W})') > text(4.25,8.25,'\frac{1}{1+k}G(-W+k+\bar{W})') > > I also tried adding 'Interpreter,'LaTex' to the plot, but that didn't help: > ...

adding text to probability plots
Hi all, I'm trying to add labels to a probability plot... I'm using text(X,Y,'text') but the X and Y values do not correspond to the actual coordinates where the text appears, given that the plot is normal on the Y axis... how can I transform easily the values to the ones corresponding to the probability plot (normplot)? thanks in advance! Aaron > I'm trying to add labels to a probability plot... I'm using > text(X,Y,'text') but the X and Y values do not correspond to the actual > coordinates where the text appears, given that the plot is normal on the Y > axis... how can I transform easily the values to the ones corresponding to > the probability plot (normplot)? Aaron, the idea in the probability plot is to have the y axis represent values from the standard normal distribution, but to label with probabilities. So you just have to convert back. Here's an example: load carsmall normplot(Weight) text(4000,norminv(.25),'Here') -- Tom Thank you very much!!! It worked perfectly! ...

Adding a horizontal line to a MATLAB plot
Suppose I made a plot that is based on certain values. How can I add a horizontal line to this plot? "Michael " <mvladi01@students.poly.edu> wrote in message <jmhgro$h0l$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Suppose I made a plot that is based on certain values. How can I add a horizontal line to this plot? % One method (plots a horizontal line @ y=2): x = [1 2 3 4]; y = [1 2 3 4]; plot(x,y) hold on plot([1 4],[2 2]) On 4/16/2012 11:20 AM, Michael wrote: > Suppose I made a plot that is based on certain values. How can I add a > horizontal line to this plot? doc line % HOLD may be your friend, too... -- When plotting a horizontal or vertical line, I find it convenient to use the xlim or ylim axes properties. For example: plot(0:pi/100:pi, sin(0:pi/100:pi)); % Data yPos = 0.5; hold on plot(get(gca,'xlim'), [yPos yPos]); % Adapts to x limits of current axes hold off This method allows you to change the plot without also having to alter the plot command that generates the horizontal line (something that's quite useful for dynamically updated plots). W Frane ...

how to plot variable text with fixed text
when i use fprintf fprintf('\nperfect ''K =%d'' for ''%d-Fold''\n',K(indexOfDiff-1),Iter) but when i make this string printed in figure , %d is appears %d what to do? mTextBox = uicontrol('style','text'); set(mTextBox,'String',['perfect ''K =%d'' for ''%d-Fold''',K(indexOfDiff-1),Iter],'Position',[300 200 200 30]) so how to plot fixed text and %d value On 4/14/2012 3:56 AM, besbesmany besbesmany wrote: > when i use fprintf > fprintf('\nperfect ''K =%d'' for ''%d-Fold''\n',K(indexOfDiff-1),Iter) > > but when i make this string printed in figure , %d is appears %d > what to do? > > mTextBox = uicontrol('style','text'); > set(mTextBox,'String',['perfect ''K =%d'' for > ''%d-Fold''',K(indexOfDiff-1),Iter],'Position',[300 200 200 30]) > > > so how to plot fixed text and %d value sprintf() the string to a variable and use it (the variable) in the call -- Thanks this is work i would like to know how to control position to be center, left, right without specific number? make backgroud of color transparent? dpb <none@non.net> wrote in message <jmbu8q$7hj$2@speranza.aioe.org>... > On 4/14/2012 3:56 AM, besbesmany besbesmany wrote: > > when i use fprintf > > fprintf('\nperfect ...

Adding text to a text box that shows on the bottom
Hello If i add text to a textbox (like text1.text=text1.text & vbcrlf & vbcrlf "newtekst") this text is added to the bottom of the text (multiline is on). When the text has more lines than fit into the box the text is added below 'outside the box.' and the vertical scrollbar (ofcourse enabled) scrolls always to the top. So you can not see what text is last added (unless you scroll of course manual to the bottom but than also the programs pauzes and as soon as text is added you are again in the top of the box). Is there a way with the standard VB6 textbox to have the vertical scrollbar 'pointing' always to the 'bottom' of the box so you get always the last added line of text in the box? Bu "Bu" <di@di.di> schreef in bericht news:tfcik3tvovap9gvq3lsf3qlqu892t39021@4ax.com... > Hello > If i add text to a textbox (like text1.text=text1.text & vbcrlf & > vbcrlf "newtekst") this text is added to the bottom of the text > (multiline is on). When the text has more lines than fit into the box > the text is added below 'outside the box.' and the vertical scrollbar > (ofcourse enabled) scrolls always to the top. So you can not see what > text is last added (unless you scroll of course manual to the bottom > but than also the programs pauzes and as soon as text is added you are > again in the top of the box). > Is there a way with the standard VB6 textbox to have the verti...

Export Scatter Plot in Matlab Without Displaying Each Plot
I need to save a large number of scatter plots, and I do not want them to be displayed. Right now I have h=figure('Visible','Off'); scatter(X,Y,15,Color); print('-dpng',filename); In addition to getting the error "Warning: RGB color data not yet supported in Painter's mode " It is displaying the scatter plot every time. Does anyone know how to fix this?? ...

Text Troubles
I'm trying to create files with text on a colored background, but the fonts are distorted. Here's what I'm doing New Image Background Color (could be anything) Text entry created as vector Styles: No stroke, just fill, no textures I click OK and in it goes to layer one and it looks lousy. The same lousy look happens when I paste the text on a new vector layer and try to merge. The help menus haven't been helpful... I'd appreciate some guidance. Thanks. Did you click the antialias box on? If no, then the text will have sharp-blocky edges. Only think I can think of. HJ "Paul" <director@inspirationandmotivation.com> wrote in message news:2cb2364a.0401022018.1fa5dfde@posting.google.com... > I'm trying to create files with text on a colored background, but the > fonts are distorted. > > Here's what I'm doing > > New Image > Background Color (could be anything) > Text entry created as vector > Styles: No stroke, just fill, no textures > > I click OK and in it goes to layer one and it looks lousy. > The same lousy look happens when I paste the text on a new vector > layer and try to merge. > > The help menus haven't been helpful... I'd appreciate some guidance. > > Thanks. in article 2cb2364a.0401022018.1fa5dfde@posting.google.com, Paul at director@inspirationandmotivation.com wrote on 1/2/04 8:18 PM: > I'd appreciate some guidance. What are you willing to ...

cursor's to be added (not manually) while plotting graph when each input is added
hello, i have a problem in plotting a graph of X array v/s Y array. where each point plotted must correspond to separate cursor .if there are 5 elements in arrays, then 5 cursors can be added to graph manually.but the input tht i' ll b taking can have n number of elements .. so as i add each input array i want a cursor to be created. is there any way by which n number of cursor's could be added simultaneously but not manually .waiting in anticipation... hi, thanx a lot for your help . i also wanted to know if there is any limit for the number of cursors that should be used in a graph... if yes then what's the max number of cursors that can b used in a graph. &amp;&nbsp; also if in the formula node we can create function's as in c programming&nbsp;&nbsp;. &amp; wht all things can be done in formula node loops do work ... i feel.. wht more things can b used inside formula node ... &nbsp; Hello Sir, I wanted to know if we could lock all cursor position so that the cursors cannot be moved initially , until a "move " button is pressed. After pressing button&nbsp;unlock the cursors so as to&nbsp;move the cursor to any&nbsp;position by draging cursor .....&nbsp;&nbsp; if it is possible .. how can that be done ? Labview version 8. &nbsp; waiting for your response. thanx. &nbsp; yogan Hi Yogan, Sorry for the late reply, got a dose of the Flu! There is no easy way i know of of locking the cursors into a ...

plotting FFT in matlab
suppose f(x)=exp(-x^2) then it's fourier transform is also exponential. I'm trying to perform FFT and plot it. I'm using this but it is not showing exponential behavior. please help me with plotting the FFT x=-10:0.01:10; y=exp(-x.^2); N=5000; z=fft(y,N); F=[-N/2:N/2-1]/N; plot(F,z,'b'); >suppose f(x)=exp(-x^2) then it's fourier transform is also >exponential. I'm trying to perform FFT and plot it. I'm using this but >it is not showing exponential behavior. please help me with plotting >the FFT > >x=-10:0.01:10; >y=exp(-x.^2); >N=5000; >z=fft(y,N); >F=[-N/2:N/2-1]/N; >plot(F,z,'b'); > First of all, your z is complex, so using a simple plot command is goin to give you a warning (I have 2008b, I don't remember how older MATLA behaves). Next, to get the "standard" view, with 0 Hz in the middle, yo should apply an fftshift to whatever component you want to view, e.g. plot(F, real(fftshift(z)), 'b'). If you plot the absolute value of (abs(fftshift(z))), you'll get a similar exponential shape, btw. Mark On Aug 12, 11:46=A0am, novis <stands...@gmail.com> wrote: > suppose f(x)=3Dexp(-x^2) then it's fourier transform is also > exponential. I'm trying to perform FFT and plot it. I'm using this but > it is not showing exponential behavior. please help =A0me with plotting > the FFT > > x=3D-10:0.01:10; > y=3Dexp(-x.^2); > N=3D5000; > ...

Troubles with Intermedia Text
I try to execute the following statements in Sql Plus Worksheet : CREATE INDEX IDX_ATTACHMENTS ON ATTACHMENTS(FILECONTENT) INDEXTYPE IS CTXSYS.CONTEXT; I have the following errors: ORA-29855: error occurred in the execution of ODCIINDEXCREATE routine ORA-20000: interMedia Text error: DRG-11422: linguistic initialization failed DRG-00100: internal error, arguments : [52100],[drxs.c],[553],[gxtopen],[1] DRG-11208: ORACLE_HOME is not set ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.DRUE", line 126 ORA-06512: at "CTXSYS.TEXTINDEXMETHODS", line 78 ORA-06512: at line 1 What's wrong ? I have installed Intermedia I have configured my database with Intermedia using Database Configuration Assistant. I have installed on Windows 2000 Oracle 8.1.7. Thanks Roberto. The big error that stands out, is the one that says your ORACLE_HOME is not set. What does it mean ? I have to insert a particular value in the registry ? I have to insert a particular value in the INIT.ORA file ? the error seems to be generic...I have installed with DB CONFIGURATION ASSISTANT support for ORACLE INTERMEDIA TEXT MANAGER in the database. Thanks Robleo. "NorwoodThree" <norwoodthree@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:ba03e2c.0311130904.78a61a69@posting.google.com... > The big error that stands out, is the one that says your ORACLE_HOME is not set. Try running this from the sqlplus prompt: -- A quick way to test the Net8 configuration is to do: exec ctx_output.start_log('l...

adding text to variable
I have an email login screen that sends the username and password to an authentication screen. I designate the username with the name of the input, i.e. <input type="text" name="username"> with 'user' entered sends $username=user to the php authentication page. The problem is, to log in, users have to enter 'user+domain.com' in the user name (ISP requirement). Is there a php script I can add to the login page so that a user can just type their user name and the code will automatically add '+domain.com' to the end of it and send it as $username=user+domain.com? On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:16:30 -0700, J. wrote: > I have an email login screen that sends the username and password to an > authentication screen. I designate the username with the name of the > input, i.e. <input type="text" name="username"> with 'user' entered sends > $username=user to the php authentication page. The problem is, to log in, > users have to enter 'user+domain.com' in the user name (ISP requirement). > Is there a php script I can add to the login page so that a user can just > type their user name and the code will automatically add '+domain.com' to > the end of it and send it as $username=user+domain.com? $domain = 'foo.com'; $username .= $domain; The '.=' operator appends the latter to the former. HTH =) Regards, Ian -- Ian.H [Design & Deve...

how to plot variable text
when i use fprintf fprintf('\nperfect ''K =%d'' for ''%d-Fold''\n',K(indexOfDiff-1),Iter) but when i make this string printed in figure , %d is appears %d what to do? mTextBox = uicontrol('style','text'); set(mTextBox,'String',['perfect ''K =%d'' for ''%d-Fold''',K(indexOfDiff-1),Iter],'Position',[300 200 200 30]) also if you can how to control fontsize, font color? how to control position to be center, left, right without specific number? make box with color and put this text inside it please help "besbesmany besbesmany" <besbesmany@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:jm9d5p$hdk$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > > when i use fprintf > fprintf('\nperfect ''K =%d'' for ''%d-Fold''\n',K(indexOfDiff-1),Iter) > > but when i make this string printed in figure , %d is appears %d > what to do? > > mTextBox = uicontrol('style','text'); > set(mTextBox,'String',['perfect ''K =%d'' for > ''%d-Fold''',K(indexOfDiff-1),Iter],'Position',[300 200 200 30]) Use SPRINTF to print the string. set(gcf, 'Name', sprintf('This is the figure created by %s', 'besbesmany')) > also if you can how to control fontsize, font color? > how to control position to be center, left, right with...

adding sys task
I wanted to share a variable between MM and kernel. I have done the following things so far for that. 1. Added prototype in /usr/include/minix/syslib.h 2. Added a new entry in ....com.h 3. Added the protoype and function do_setsched() in system.c I get the error undefined: _sys_setsched after kernel recompile. pls help me out... -M ...

Plotting planes in MATLAB
Hello, I was wondering if anybody would be able to help with plotting planes in MATLAB. I am trying to plot the osculating plane, normal plane, and rectifying plane along the curve r(t) = (cos t; sin t; t). I am able to plot the osculating plane and the normal plane just fine using a point on the curve, the binormal vector for the osculating plane, and the tangent vector for the normal plane. However, when trying to plot the rectifying plane using the normal vector I am having trouble. %get an equation for the rectifying plane by using dot product of a point an the normal vector evaluated at the point. rectifyingPlaneFunction = realdot(P-P1, normalEvaluated) %solve for z using the rectifying plane function rectifyingPlane = solve(rectifyingPlaneFunction, z) The reason I am trying to solve for z is so that I can use the surf(x, y, z) function to plot the plane. I know that the normal vector does not have a z component since the derivative of the z component of the tangent vector is 0. Is there any other way to get around this and plot the rectifying plane? Thank you "A" wrote in message <jals19$7rb$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > > > Is there any other way to get around this and plot the rectifying plane? ================== Yes, instead of solving for z, you can write the parametric equations for the plane and use EZSURF, as discussed in this thread. When doing parametric surf plots, it doesn't matter how the plane is orie...

Matlab graph plot
Hello.. I have an excel sheet in it real time sensor data. I need to plot the data in a graph on matlab! please help me what to do.. i dont know how to transfer this data to matlab.. it huge.. "aya" wrote in message <ju3fmb$r4k$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hello.. > > I have an excel sheet in it real time sensor data. I need to plot the data in a graph on matlab! please help me what to do.. i dont know how to transfer this data to matlab.. it huge.. xlsread will get the data into Matlab. Barry "Barry Williams" <barry.r.williamsnospam@saic.com> wrote in message <ju3po4$656$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > "aya" wrote in message <ju3fmb$r4k$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > > Hello.. > > > > I have an excel sheet in it real time sensor data. I need to plot the data in a graph on matlab! please help me what to do.. i dont know how to transfer this data to matlab.. it huge.. > > xlsread will get the data into Matlab. > Barry Oh thanks alot.. :) ...

Adding text to geoshow
Hej! I have a problem with adding text to a geoshow figure, perhaps anyone could help me? The following plot works perfectly fine, where B is gridded data points: geoshow (lat,lon,B); However, when I want to add text: geoshow (lat,lon,B); text (lat1,lon1,'help'); The text ends up below the graph. How do I move the text to the front, so I can see it?? Thanks in advance! "August 2wrcozp0" <august.andersson@itm.su.se> wrote in message <j8e6d2$vv$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > The following plot works perfectly fine, where B is gridded data points: > geoshow (lat,lon,B); > > However, when I want to add text: > geoshow (lat,lon,B); > text (lat1,lon1,'help'); > > The text ends up below the graph. Do you mean that the text is visible, but it appears in the wrong place? If you are plotting in a map axes (created with axesm, worldmap, or usamap), try using textm instead of text. If not, you may need to swap lat1 and lon1 in your call to text. Rob Comer Mapping Toolbox Development MathWorks Thanks for your reply Rob! I actually tried with both text and textm, but wrote text here by mistake. Textm plots the text at the right spot. I can see that, since when I set facealpha to 0.2 for the geoshow comand I see the text. But when facealpha is set to 1, the text is no longer visible. Somehow the text must end up in a lower level or something like that. How do I move it up? "August 2wrcozp0&quo...

Adding markers to a contour plot
Is there a way to add markers to a contour plot, or alternatively, to easily save a particular contour level as an XY data set and plot it using plot()? What I am trying to do is: figure contour(X1, Y1, Z1, contour_level, '-k'); hold on contour(X1(1:3:end), Y1(1:3:end), Z1(1:3:end,1:3:end), contour_level, '^k'); contour(X2, Y2, Z2, contour_level, '-r'); contour(X2(1:3:end), Y2(1:3:end), Z2(1:3:end,1:3:end), contour_level, 'or'); contour(X3, Y3, Z3, contour_level, '-b'); hold off The intention is to plot 3 contours on top of one another and differentiate them with markers and colour (so that the lines may still be differentiated if printed in B&W). Simply changing the linestyles does not change their visual appears enough. There are two problems with the above method: (1) Marker calls are disabled for contour(). (2) When plotting the undersampled contours (e.g. X1(1:3:end)), which was originally intended to put one marker per every 3 data points on a line, it actually recalculates the contours and shifts them (presumably because the contour is different for the undersampled case). Is there any easy work-around and/or an simple way to just save my contours into an XY format so that I can plot them with plot()? Thank you. "Jason " <hearst@utias.utoronto.ca> wrote in message <jj2sto$5jg$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Is there a way to add markers to a contour plot, or alternatively,...

How to print text file through matlab
Hi, Is there any command line to print text file through Matlab? Thanks C. Cinthia Chen wrote: > > > Hi, > Is there any command line to print text file through Matlab? > Thanks > C. Cinthia, I have a simple function allowing to print through Microsoft Word. If you are interested, send me a mail and I will reply with the function attached. Pierre On Thursday, November 4, 2004 at 7:50:43 PM UTC-6, Cinthia Chen wrote: > Hi, > Is there any command line to print text file through Matlab? > Thanks > C. printf('cos(%g) = %.11g\n',0.0,cos(0.0)); <brystler@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4b9f71b9-2498-4621-a6ea-cd743ba6217d@googlegroups.com... > On Thursday, November 4, 2004 at 7:50:43 PM UTC-6, Cinthia Chen wrote: >> Hi, >> Is there any command line to print text file through Matlab? >> Thanks >> C. First of all, if a thread is more than ten years old, there probably isn't a need to resurrect it by posting something new in it. If you have the same question, it's okay to post a new thread with the information relevant to your situation or needs (and link back to the old one if necessary or useful.) Newsgroups don't have a limit on the number of threads they can contain. Secondly: > printf('cos(%g) = %.11g\n',0.0,cos(0.0)); there is no function named printf in MATLAB. There are SPRINTF, for printing to strings, and FPRINTF, for printing to files...

printing text in plot area
Hi everybody, how can I print some text in the plot area created using mschart control? I do not prefer using "title","legend","footnote" option for my text (the text that I want print in the plot area) as they just take the space available for plotting. I appreciate your help. "learnvb" <learnvb_6@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:62c1e17a.0312042344.1826f1bf@posting.google.com... > how can I print some text in the plot area created using > mschart control? I do not prefer using "title","legend", > "footnote" option for my text (the text that I want print in > the plot area) as they just take the space available for plotting. > I appreciate your help. Hide your MSChart control by setting its Visible property to False and draw it directly to the display using PaintPicture. In that way you will be able to draw whatever you want on top of it at any position. Have a look at the following example: Private Sub Command1_Click() Dim s1 As String, slen As Single, shigh As Single s1 = "Some Text Here" slen = Me.TextWidth(s1) shigh = Me.TextHeight(s1) With MSChart1 .EditCopy .Visible = False DoEvents Me.PaintPicture Clipboard.GetData(vbCFMetafile), _ .Left, .Top, .Width, .Height Me.CurrentX = .Left + (.Width - slen) / 2 Me.CurrentY = .Top + (.Height - shigh) / 2 Me.Print s1 End With End Sub You may find certain little problems on some systems, for example one or t...

adding scalar to a vector in matlab
Hi, I am trying to offset my vector by a real number; but for some reason matlab makes it a decimal number when the offset is ~1000; Does anyone know why is this happening and how I can overcome it? Actually the added number is being converted to a decimal number. Please respond asap. Thanks. Sri "Srikrishna Mahadevan" <krishna086@gmail.com> wrote in message <jgfhi9$2dd$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I am trying to offset my vector by a real number; but for some reason matlab makes it a decimal number when the offset is ~1000; Does anyone know why is this happening and how I can overcome it? > Actually the added number is being converted to a decimal number. - - - - - - - - - - It is not entirely clear what you mean by "converted to a decimal number". However I am guessing you refer to the display of numbers using the default "format short" which Mathworks describes as "Scaled fixed-point format, with 4 digits after the decimalpoint. For example, 3.1416." There are many other kinds of format used to display your numbers. Look up the documentation on the 'format' instruction. However it is important for you to realize that these are simply different methods the matlab system uses to inform you about an internally-stored quantity. With different formats the same number pi can appear as: 3.2416 (short) 3.14159265358979 (long) 400921fb54442d18 (ieee hex) Using for example "%16...

Adding lines to surface plot
Hello, I am creating a surface plot with the following command. surf(sep,powermeas,abs((TOI(:,:,2)-TOI(:,:,1)))',... 'FaceColor','interp',... 'EdgeColor','k',... 'Linewidth',.2) % plot the average of toi lower and right axis([1e6 80e6 30 50 0 30 ]) colormap(jet(256)) xlabel('Tone Separation (log_{10}(f) Hz)') ylabel('Output Power Level (dBm)') zlabel('IM3 Delta dB') title(['IM3 Delta vs Input Level and Tone Separation (Center = ' num2str(f_cent/1e6) ' MHz)']) colorbar This works fine. Now, I want to add : 1. A horizontal line in the Z axis at 5 (The Z axis ranges from 0 to 25) 2. Add a horizontal line in the Y axis at 45 (The Y axis range from (30 to 49) How to do this? ...

Black and white plots in matlab
Dear all, could you please help me to turn into black and white a matlab plot? What should I do for that? B.R Alex On 27.09.11 10:52, Alex wrote: > could you please help me to turn into black and white a matlab plot? <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24021-hatch-fill-patterns-plus-color-invert> Christopher ...

Spectrum plots in MATLAB/Spectrum
Been modelling a system using simulink. At one point in the system I tap of a signal (consisting of a couple of sine waves ie sin(w1t) and sin(w2t)), do a 2048 point FFT and have the results displayed using the graphing capability in simulink. The simulation time is about 10 seconds. On the spectrum plot I expect to see a difference of 6dB level between sin(w1t) and sin(w2t).What I actually get is this - when simulation is active, ie the 10 seconds is not up yet, I notice a 4dB difference. As soon as the simulation ends, right after 10 seconds, boom, the spectrum shows the correct dB level difference between the two sine waves ie 6dB, Question - anyone else see this difference in the behaviour of simulink when doing spectrum displays, ie one for the case when the simulation is running and the other when simulink has just stopped simulating ? Should results be examined only after a simulation session is completed ? Ted wrote: > Been modelling a system using simulink. At one point in the system I > tap of a signal (consisting of a couple of sine waves ie sin(w1t) and > sin(w2t)), do a 2048 point FFT and have the results displayed using > the graphing capability in simulink. The simulation time is about 10 > seconds. > > On the spectrum plot I expect to see a difference of 6dB level between > sin(w1t) and sin(w2t).What I actually get is this - when simulation is > active, ie the 10 seconds is not up yet, I notice a 4dB difference. As > soon as ...

Matlab surf data plotting
Hi. I'm in quick need of help regarding a set of data. I cant remember ANY matlab from last year (at university), but require it to create a 3D graph for a project I was involved in recently. I have increments of time (in seconds), going from 0 to 600. I then have 3 different 'plots' if you wish, that need to be on the same graph. e.g Time Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 0 0.563 0.363 0.524 1 0.258 0.838 0.127 etc.. Can anyone help me? Its of extreme urgency... Thanks On Nov 2, 4:53=A0pm, "Jonny " <jl...@sussex.ac.uk> wrote: > Hi. I'm in quick need of help regarding a set of data. I cant remember AN= Y matlab from last year (at university), but require it to create a 3D grap= h for a project I was involved in recently. > > I have increments of time (in seconds), going from 0 to 600. > I then have 3 different 'plots' if you wish, that need to be on the same = graph. > > e.g > > Time =A0 =A0 Set 1 =A0 =A0 =A0 Set 2 =A0 =A0 Set 3 > > 0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 0.563 =A0 =A0 0.363 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A00.524 > 1 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 0.258 =A0 =A0 0.838 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A00.127 > etc.. > Can anyone help me? Its of extreme urgency... > > Thanks -------------------------------------------- plot(t, set1, 'r-'); hold on; plot(t, set2, 'g-'); plot(t, set3, 'b-'); ...

Web resources about - Trouble adding LaTex text to a plot - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Trouble Man (album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Los Angeles , California , U.S. Trouble Man is a soundtrack album by American soul singer Marvin Gaye , released on December 8, 1972, on Motown-subsidiary ...

App Store - Temple Trouble
Get Temple Trouble on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Car Troubles - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
My son working on his car.

The Ulster Troubles (Part 17 of 24) - YouTube
The Troubles consisted of about 30 years of repeated acts of intense violence between elements of Northern Ireland's Nationalist community (principally ...

Private Sydney: Trouble in paradise for Mariah Carey and James Packer?
Could there be trouble brewing in James Packer and Mariah Carey's paradise?

Why the cashed-up Sydney Roosters refuse to buy their way out of trouble
Sydney Roosters have their three highest paid stars on the sideline long term and money to spend under the salary cap but won't panic into signing ...

2002 VHS tape rental gets North Carolina man in trouble
CBS News 2002 VHS tape rental gets North Carolina man in trouble CBS News CONCORD, N.C. A North Carolina man says he was arrested for failing ...

Norris leaves with back trouble, Blue Jays beat Tigers 16-1
LAKELAND, Fla. (AP) — Tigers starter Daniel Norris exited because of tightness in his lower back after getting just one out and Toronto Blue ...

Global Warming Guru Blames ‘Deniers’ For Legal Troubles
'He added that it is possible that someone could have sent messages to her using his identity'

'Bates Motel' Season 4 Episode 4 Spoilers: Norman Tells Dylan That Norma Is In Trouble
... "Bates Motel," Norman (Freddie Highmore) calls Dylan (Max Thieriot) from Pineview Institute to tell him that Norma (Vera Farmiga) is in trouble. ...