trouble installing SVM-KM

I'm trouble installing SVM-KM please help me. I already follow the installation instructions, but still error
http://asi.insa-rouen.fr/enseignants/~arakotom/toolbox/index.html
error message:
??? Undefined command/function 'normalizemeanstd'.

Error in ==> exclass1 at 19
[Xapp]=normalizemeanstd(Xapp);

Error in ==> TestSanityCheck at 9
exclass1            ;%              | 2D SVM Classification problem with different C

0
firman
2/20/2011 10:27:12 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210142 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

"firman isnandi" wrote in message <ijqqa0$bb3$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> I'm trouble installing SVM-KM please help me. I already follow the installation instructions, but still error
> http://asi.insa-rouen.fr/enseignants/~arakotom/toolbox/index.html
> error message:
> ??? Undefined command/function 'normalizemeanstd'.
>
> Error in ==> exclass1 at 19
> [Xapp]=normalizemeanstd(Xapp);
>
> Error in ==> TestSanityCheck at 9
> exclass1            ;%              | 2D SVM Classification problem with different C

MATLAB cannot find normalizemeanstd.m which is a function of the toolbox. You should search your computer for this file. I suspect that you have not added the path to the folder this file resides in (and possibly many others in the toolbox) to MATLAB's search path.
Use pathtool to add all necessary folders.

If you will be using the toolbox often, considering adding or modifying a startup.m file so that each time you start MATLAB, the paths are added.

Wayne
0
Wayne