unexpected error (Caught "std::exception")

Caught "std::exception" Exception message is:
Message Catalog was not loaded from the file. Please check file location, format or contents

i got this message while running an m file.

any idea how to remove this?

Thanks alot

I don't know what this message means in general, but in my case the solution was very simple... I opened files within a loop and forgot to close them inside the loop, so that I got a lot of opened files. So I corrected it and ... it works !

"salman " <salmanabdullah9@gmail.com> wrote in message <j8d1r1$ggv$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> Caught "std::exception" Exception message is:
> Message Catalog was not loaded from the file. Please check file location, format or contents
>
> i got this message while running an m file.
>
> any idea how to remove this?
>
> Thanks alot
0
l.labbouz (1)

Unexpected error with "array startsearch" and "array anymore"
Hi, I am trying out the ActiveTcl Community Edition Version 8.6.0.0b5 on Windows XP SP3 32 bit (German). When running the code snippet below with "set arrayName customArray" or "set arrayName tcl_platform" uncommented, the results are as expected. But when running it with "set arrayName env" I am getting: couldn't find search "s-1-env" Why is that? Werner # start of arraySearch.tcl array set customArray {1 one 2 two 3 three 4 four 5 five} # set arrayName customArray # set arrayName tcl_platform set arrayName env if {[array exists $arrayName]} { puts "array \"$arrayName\" exists" puts "array \"$arrayName\" has [array size $arrayName] elements" set searchId [array startsearch $arrayName] while {[array anymore $arrayName $searchId]} { set elementName [array nextelement $arrayName $searchId] puts "$elementName: [subst $[subst $arrayName]($elementName)]" } array donesearch $arrayName $searchId } else { puts "array \"$arrayName\" does NOT exist" } # end of arraySearch.tcl On 26.06.2011 10:55, Werner Wenzel wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying out the ActiveTcl Community Edition Version 8.6.0.0b5 on > Windows XP SP3 32 bit (German). > > When running the code snippet below with "set arrayName customArray" or > "set arrayName tcl_platform" uncommented, the results are as ex...

Hello Partners, How are you ? Please find the requirement below. Location : NY Duration : 8 mnths Rate :Open Job description: Java/J2EE Web Service Developer =B7 (4+ years of application development experience in Java/J2EE and Web service technologies. =B7 Experience with spring & Hibernate. =B7 Experience with J2EE Application Server (preferably Web logic). =B7 Preferable Aqua logic DSP Experience =B7 Preferable Sonic ESB Composite Service experience Experience working in UNIX environment. Good working knowledge of Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL) Note : Please send your updated resume along with contact no to Karthik@bhaninfo.com. Thanks & Regards Karthik BhanInfo karthik@bhaninfo.com # 1572, 7 th Floor Suites, 1 Blue Hill Plaza Pearl River,NY-10965 www.bhaninfo.com ...

gdb will not "catch exception" or "catch exception unhandled"
I'm having considerable difficulty getting gdb to break on exceptions; in fact, I can't get it to work at all. I'm using the AdaCore 2010 version on OS X 10.6.8, in Terminal.app: GNU gdb (GDB) 7.1 for GNAT GPL 2010 (20100603) [rev=gdb-7.1-ref-90- g6d5b58a] This GDB was configured as "x86_64-apple-darwin9.6.0". I don't think this is related, but FWIW, this happens every time I use gdb from a terminal session (not GPS): unable to read unknown load command 0x1a warning: `/Volumes/Data/Builds/unix/gtk2.new/bld/pango/.libs/ libpangocairo_1_0_la-module-defs-atsui.o': can't open to read symbols: No such file or directory. except that there a a bazillion such gtk-related warnings. /Volumes/ Data is not my computer, but I do have gtk installed. I suppose this is GPS-related so I don't worry about it too much. So here's the problem. When I start a debugging session and type catch exception or catch exception unhandled gdb complains that I have to start my program running first. So I set a breakpoint on an early line from where I type one of the above commands, and then it accepts either command. But then my program bombs a little later with "bus error" while awaiting input from the keyboard for some user data. I am able to debug normally if I don't try to catch exceptions. Any ideas? Would I have better luck with the 2011 AdaCore version? Jerry Jerry <lanceboyle@qwest.net> writes: > I'm having considerable...

Error: "identifier" expected, "(" found.
I am trying to do an integration for the value of gradPE which has the following equation: gradPE = Gamma*pi*2*Gy(p-2) So I wrote the below code: For p = Mcount+1:N1 M(:,p) = A*M(:,p-1)+B; F = @(Gy)(Gamma*pi*2*Gy(p-2)); gradPE = quad(F, 0, 300); % 0 and 300 are my limits end; Where Gamma = 4256; Mcount = 1; N1 = 1020; %Gy= are values located in an excel sheet {up to 1020 values for Gy}. I even tried to add another anonymous function to F: F = F = @(p) (quad(@(Gy) (Gamma * pi * 2 * Gy(p-2)), 0, 300)); However, I am getting this message: "identifier" expected, "(" found. I also tried to establish a function ( m-file) with this content: function gradrot = myfun(Gamma, Gy, p) gradrot = Gamma*pi*2*Gy(p-2); and then I tried to call it on the main programme by having this line: gradPE = quad(@myfun, 0, 300); but the programme kept asking me about the values of Gamma, p and Gy and I get these messages: Error in ==> C:\Documents and Settings\AA231\My Documents\Simulation\myfun.m On line 3 ==> gradrot = Gamma*pi*2*Gy(p-2); Error in ==> C:\MATLAB6p5p1\toolbox\matlab\funfun\quad.m On line 59 ==> y = feval(f, x, varargin{:}); Error in ==> C:\Documents and Settings\AA231\My Documents\Simulation\Bloch_sim_RF_RO_TR.m On line 123 ==> gradPE = quad(@myfun, 0,300); ...

"ClientConn", "ClientRate" and "Connect"
Hello. Is a ratecontrol and conncontrol features not work for networks described via connect in access ? For example: -----part of /etc/mail/access----- ClientConn:192.168.1 1 ClientRate:192.168.1 1 Connect:192.168.1 RELAY ----------------------------------- -- Regards, Sergey Sergey wrote: > Is a ratecontrol and conncontrol features not work for networks described via connect in access ? > For example: > ClientConn:192.168.1 1 > ClientRate:192.168.1 1 > Connect:192.168.1 RELAY See cf/README. Connect:cyberspammer.com REJECT Connect:TLD REJECT Connect:192.168.212 REJECT would refuse mail from spammer@aol.com, any user from cyberspammer.com (or any host within the cyberspammer.com domain), any host in the entire top level domain TLD, 192.168.212.* network, >.. Hmm, for ClientConn and ClientRate it doesn't seem to be documented. The sendmail X documentation has this explanation: .... icr:10 5 Note, however, that the limits apply only to single IP addresses, they are not aggregated for nets. That is, for the example every single host in the IP net 10.x.y.z can have a maximum incoming connection rate of 5 messages per minute. -- Note: please read the netiquette before posting. I will almost never reply to top-postings which include a full copy of the previous article(s) at the end because it's annoying, shows that the poster is too lazy to trim his arti...

Is there a "break" "continue" equivalent in the "for" or "while" statement in SKILL?
Thank you! madhero wrote, on 07/03/08 09:42: > Thank you! Not directly, but see: http://tinyurl.com/69wte8 http://tinyurl.com/6ycdbn for two related threads in this group. Regards, Andrew. ...

"mailutil transfer" spews "Permission denied" errors
I'm intending to use `mailutil' from the IMAP Toolkit to copy several thousand IMAP mailboxes from one Cyrus server to another. In my tests, `mailutil transfer' works, but it generates a stream of `Permission denied' errors. I assume these occur because the source folders are opened read-only, but the server is attempting to set flags there. Is there a way to prevent the attempt, or at least to suppress the errors? -- -Gary Mills- -Unix Support- -U of M Academic Computing and Networking- On Wed, 27 Jan 2005, Gary Mills wrote: > I'm intending to use `mailutil' from the IMAP Toolkit to copy > several thousand IMAP mailboxes from one Cyrus server to another. > In my tests, `mailutil transfer' works, but it generates a stream > of `Permission denied' errors. I assume these occur because the > source folders are opened read-only, but the server is attempting > to set flags there. Is there a way to prevent the attempt, or at > least to suppress the errors? "Permission denied" is coming from the server. "mailutil transfer" doesn't attempt to set any flags in the source mailboxes. I suggest that you use the -debug and -verbose flags to find out why the server is saying "Permission denied". It may not, in fact, actually be copying any mailboxes. -- Mark -- http://staff.washington.edu/mrc Science does not emerge from voting, party politics, or public debate. Si vis pacem, para ...

"/ as sysdba" Failes But "sys/password@service_name" Works ???
I'm trying to connect to a remote Oracle database from a Unix box. Unix : AIX 4.3.3. Oracle: 8.1.7 $> sqlplus sys/syspassword@my_db_name Connected. perfectly works but, the following commands generate ORA-12545: error, any idea why ? : $> export ORACLE_SID=my_db_name $> sqlplus "/ as sysdba" ERROR: ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist i.d. > $> export ORACLE_SID=my_db_name > $> sqlplus "/ as sysdba" > ERROR: > ORA-12545: Connect failed because target host or object does not exist Is the database you are trying to connect to a remote database? If so, then you won't be able to connect this way. You'll have to connect the first way you indicated. HTH, Brian -- =================================================================== Brian Peasland dba@remove_spam.peasland.com Remove the "remove_spam." from the email address to email me. "I can give it to you cheap, quick, and good. Now pick two out of the three" idogan_tech@yahoo.com (Ibrahim DOGAN) wrote in message news:<6bf58828.0402251154.bfd587b@posting.google.com>... > I'm trying to connect to a remote Oracle database from a Unix box. > > Unix : AIX 4.3.3. > Oracle: 8.1.7 > > $> sqlplus sys/syspassword@my_db_name > Connected. > > perfectly works > > but, the following commands generate ORA-12545: error, any idea why ? : > > $> export ORACLE_...

"matlab"
Hi, I found a 74% OFF coupon to Learn Matlab Udemy course Couponcode: MATLAB25 https://www.udemy.com/learn-matlab/?couponCode=MATLAB25 ...

Definition of "shall", "should", "must", etc.
Is there a written standard anywhere that defines specification terms like "shall" and "should" and "must"? I've run into a number of projects where, in particular, "shall" / "must" / "will" are all used interchangeably. Your thoughts... "C. J. Clegg" <reply.to.newsgroup@nospam.no> wrote in message news:jbsbh19g228ne84213f8kh0uvccj5ie6sg@4ax.com... > > Is there a written standard anywhere that defines specification terms > like "shall" and "should" and "must"? > > I've run into a number of projects where, in particular, "shall" / > "must" / "will" are all used interchangeably. > When in doubt, place an explicit statement that serves to indicate the interpretation that will be used (make certain it is not inconsistent with the customers rules and regulations) > Your thoughts... C. J. Clegg wrote: > Is there a written standard anywhere that defines specification terms > like "shall" and "should" and "must"? > > I've run into a number of projects where, in particular, "shall" / > "must" / "will" are all used interchangeably. > > Your thoughts... oh ...the beauty of google and having worked in telecomms where this knowledge is an (unfortunate) must (no pun intended) http://standards.ieee.org/guides/style/section...

what is the difference between "tsu", "su" and "sudo"?
Hi all I needed to ask a question about the Linux commands used for getting root access. The question is, what is the difference between "tsu", "su", and "sudo"? I am mainly interested about the "tsu" command regarding which there seems to be very little documentation. What is the benefit in using e.g. "tsu" rather than "su"? And are there other ones besides these 3? (If yes, any pointers to a website discussing all of them would be appreciated.) Thanks in advance, JJ <santa@temporaryinbox.com> writes: >Hi all >I needed to ask a question about the Linux commands used for getting >root access. >The question is, what is the difference between "tsu", "su", and >"sudo"? Never heard of tsu. Not on my system. >I am mainly interested about the "tsu" command regarding which there >seems to be very little documentation. So for something like securly logging in why in the world would you use something for which you can find no docs? You look up the barrel of guns to see if they are loaded while you pull the trigger as well? >What is the benefit in using e.g. "tsu" rather than "su"? For something like su, I would say there is no benefit. >And are there other ones besides these 3? (If yes, any pointers to a >website discussing all of them would be appreciated.) ???? W...

"refreshdata" against "set"
Which one is better, "refreshdata" or "set"? Simply by looking at the code I've noticed that refreshdata does: 1) Finds all the properties of the object which end with 'DataSource' 2)Evaluates all of the relevant variables in the upper workspace 3) Does set(h,....) It looks like there is no advantage in using refreshdata, as it ultimately calls set, but does bunch of other operations. In my GUI, I've implemented polygon movement with both, and using directly "Set" is much smoother. Please correct me if I'm wrong. ...

Matching "Goto" for "From"
Hello, i am a newer ,this is a problem when i learn a example, when i simulated it ,there always are warnings such as: Warning: Matching "Goto" for "From" 'untitled/DC Machine/iA/source' not found. Warning: Matching "Goto" for "From" 'untitled/DC Machine/iF/source' not found. Warning: Matching "From" for "Goto" 'untitled/DC Machine/FCEM/Goto' not found. Warning: Matching "From" for "Goto" 'untitled/DC Voltage Source/Goto' not found. Warning: Using a default value of 0.02 for maximum step size. The simulation step size will be limited to be less than this value. now, i can not sovle the problem, so i need you help , thank you ! ...

When to use "." and when to use "!"
I'm still confused about this and I can't find anywhere that explains it properly. I have the MS book "Access 2003" in front of me and I'm reading Part 5 about VB and so on. It's telling me about how to refer to a specific database and has the example:- Dim dbMyDb As DAO.Database Set dbMyDb = DBEngine.Workspaces(0).Databases(0) but, but, but, but - what do those dots (periods, full stops, call them what you will) mean? (OK, it appears to be the same usage as C/C++/Java when referring to class/structure members, but I wish it would tell me that somewhere) Why are there dots used in referring to object members in this case but when referring to controls on forms (for example) one uses "!". Surely there must be somewhere that helps one understand this basic syntax. -- Chris Green Generally, a dot exposes properties and methods and a bang (!) exposes members of a collection. So forms!frmMyForm.Visible refers to the visible property of frmMyForm, which is a member of the forms collection. What makes this harder (or easier, depending on your perspective) to grasp, is that Access has gotten more and more forgiving about using the "wrong" notation. usenet@isbd.co.uk wrote in news:44316bba.0@entanet: > I'm still confused about this and I can't find anywhere that explains > it properly. > > I have the MS book "Access 2003" in front of me and I'm reading Part 5 > about VB and so on....

"Ritual" is "MumboJumbo"
Well it looks as if Ritual has been "saved". Don't know if we'll ever get to see a SiN Episodes 2 or another Painkiller, but at least this bunch of talented people have jobs in the industry still. MumboJumbo are better known for casual games like Luxor. Let's hope they decide to branch out a bit and venture into the Action/FPS games market. Somehow I can't quite see myself getting over excited at the prospect of "Super Collapse: Episode 3- Revenge of the Orange and Blue Marbles". http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=74809 -- Rob Rob wrote: > Well it looks as if Ritual has been "saved". Don't know if we'll ever > get to see a SiN Episodes 2 or another Painkiller, but at least this > bunch of talented people have jobs in the industry still. > > MumboJumbo are better known for casual games like Luxor. Let's hope > they decide to branch out a bit and venture into the Action/FPS games > market. > > Somehow I can't quite see myself getting over excited at the prospect > of "Super Collapse: Episode 3- Revenge of the Orange and Blue > Marbles". > > http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&threadid=74809 Oh you bastard, and RIGHT on the exact same minute as me! :) "Rob" <noemailformethx@jsjsaiiowppw.invalid> wrote in message news:5rjfr2d2dhnmjmo4k74p1kl3qrhmnnpv46@4ax.com... > > W...

Invalid use of "." "!"
In writing a sql statement I get the error "invalid use of "." "!"......... this is apparently coming because the where clause of the sql statemt refers to a combo box with sales persons names in it. All the names are listed first initial followed by a "." and last name. I am assuming the error i am getting is coming from the "." in the combo box. How do I get around the invalid use of the "." ? Thanks Never mind..... didnt have enough quotation marks. "Learning" <texson552000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:DQELg.10308$o42.364@tornado.texas.rr.com... > In writing a sql statement I get the error "invalid use of "." "!"......... > this is apparently coming because the where clause of the sql statemt refers > to a combo box with sales persons names in it. All the names are listed > first initial followed by a "." and last name. I am assuming the error i am > getting is coming from the "." in the combo box. > > How do I get around the invalid use of the "." ? > > Thanks > > ...

gem "before" and "after" filters?

AdaCL vs GNAT2007: "Deep_Tag_Finalize" not declared in "Finalization_Implementation" error
Dear all, Trying GNAT2007 iso the GCC GNAT compiler poses one issue: the Ada code I'm using relies on the ADACL library, and in particular the CG (garbage collection) modules. These seem to depend on a routine "Deep_Tag_Finalize" which is available in the Debian distro gcc-gnat compiler, but does not seem to be available in Gnat2007 (scanned the adainclude directory but found no match). Compiling using Gnat2007 results in: bash-3.1$ gnatmake utils-booleans-dsc gcc -c -gnato -fstack-check -O2 utils-booleans-dsc.adb ... gcc -c -gnato -fstack-check -O2 adacl.ads gcc -c -gnato -fstack-check -O2 adacl-gc.adb adacl-gc.adb:105:13: "Deep_Tag_Finalize" not declared in \ "Finalization_Implementation" gnatmake: "adacl-gc.adb" compilation error Anyone out there who has seen this problem before, and who can advise? TIA Erik J Pessers writes: > Dear all, > > Trying GNAT2007 iso the GCC GNAT compiler poses one issue: the Ada > code I'm using relies on the ADACL library, and in particular the CG > (garbage collection) modules. These seem to depend on a routine > "Deep_Tag_Finalize" which is available in the Debian distro > gcc-gnat compiler, but does not seem to be available in Gnat2007 > (scanned the adainclude directory but found no match). Deep_Tag_Finalize was removed during the First Giant Merge of AdaCore to the GCC sources on October 21, 2003 (Subversion commit ...

How can I promote the termorder "warning" to become "fatal error"
Hi All, despite my explanation efforts, some designers prefer to ignore this: \o Netlist Warning: Mismatch was found between the terminals in the cellView and \o those on the pin order property on the schematic, or on the termOrder \o property on the CDF. The internal default order is being used. Please \o eliminate the mismatch if any of the above properties must be used for \o netlisting. AFAIK, this means that they very well be simulating with the differential inputs swapped or any other misconnection. So I don t want this simulation to start at all. Do you know how I can customise ADE and turn this into a fatal error, so that the simulation starts only when they have their CDF updated ? Or do you have other suggestions ? (place a trigger, in schematic save, symbol save, or simulation start. Get this fixed automatically rather than having the designer perform the "create cellview from cellview" by hand ...) There is an lvs option to allow terminal order to be swapped. This is to be used as an LVS aid when things are messed up. Turn the option off and the LVS will fail. (i.e. you get your fatal errors!) -- Gerry "fogh" <cad_support@skipthisandunderscores.catena.nl> wrote in message news:112ubhnf5vnen8e@news.supernews.com... > Hi All, > > despite my explanation efforts, some designers prefer to ignore this: > > \o Netlist Warning: Mismatch was found between the terminals in the cellView and &g...

Variations in "Jet" DB engines etc and "Unknown" error!
Hi: I have two systems, one a W98 and the other XP Home. I have Access 2000 installed on both, and have run into a difference in the way the two behave. I have a table on which I wish to reset an "auto number" field so the counter goes back to zero. The procedure I have used is to copy the contents of the table to a temp table, empty the table and then compress the files. After that I copy back the data to the table without the original "auto number". All this works fine on the XP machine BUT on the W98 machine exactly the same process produces " unknown" errors when I try and run the application. That is to say, the error message is that Access has encountered an unknown error". When I hit help, it refers me to the jet engine but thats about all. I am wondering if there is a difference in the "jet" engine between the two systems, how I find out, whether both systems can be given the same version (the one in the XP machine since that does the job for me), and if so how I would set them up with the same engine. Advice would be appreciated. John Baker If there is a difference in how JET behaves, check if msjet40.dll is the same version on both. It's typically in windows\system32. Right-click the file, and choose Version. You should see 4.0.8xxx.0 If you don't see the 8, go to support.microsoft.com, the Downloads section, and get SP8 for JET 4. From memory, you cannot just copy from one to the other, as the SP is ...

[News] [Rival] Microsoft Has "Critical", "Critical", "Critical", "Critical", "Critical", and "Critical" Flaw

Dijkstra's "Enumeration" = "Metrics" his "Abstraction" = "Quality"
"Enumerative reasoning is only an adequate mental tool under the severe boundary condition that we only use it very moderately. We should appreciate abstraction as our main mental technique to reduce the demands made upon enumerative reasoning." ~ EW Dijkstra This is critically decisive because Dijkstra is saying that in most *software engineering" contexts, most of the time, abstraction is key relative to "metrics", the numerical, the quantitative. It is a TOWWWEEERRRING, grand slam "home run". It is of Doug William's 3-4 perfectly pitched Super Bowl touchdowns. It is growth in insight after Dijkstra one of THE very best ran into major impasses attempting to drive development with metrics. His insight is that ABSTRACTION should "lead" the way. While there is the dialectic: metrics<=>abstraction The predominant factor to engage and lead software engineering by is "abstraction". So notation wise better: metrics<=>abstraction* And to denote analyzing or summarizing the dialectic applied in whatever context, from point 'a' to 'b': a,b{ metrics<=>abstraction* Discrete points: a,b; l,q{ metrics<=>abstraction* Have at your own meaningful fun! Elliott -- Global Plans + IID = part of an optimal approach On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:36:17 -0500, "Universe" <universe@tAkEcovadOuT.net> wrote: >"Enumerative reasoning is only an adequate mental tool und...

=Iff(([Me]![Gender])="M","Male","Female")
Thanks in Advance! ... I have two textboxes: 1 is visible (and gets its value based on the invisible textbox and displays either "Male" or "Female", and needs to display either male of female based on the value that comes up in the tables record as "M" or "F". I tried: =Iff(([Me]![Gender])="M","Male","Female") 'the [Me] is form, [Gender] is the textbox name and this does not work. Is my syntax wrong or can I just have one box and its displayed value display "Female" if the record says "F"? Thanks! Brian When you say it doesn't work, do you mean the visible text box is empty? Or, does it display an error? Out of curiousity, why are you using two text boxes? I think it might be simpler to use a single combo box. Make its properties like so: Control Source: Gender Row Source Type: Value List Row Source: "M";"Male";"F";"Female" Column Count: 2 Column Heads: No Column Widths: 0" Bound Column: 1 This will give you a drop down list with two rows. Since the Column Count is 2, the "M" and "Male" values are the two columns for the first row and the "F" and "Female" are the two columns for the second row. Setting the Column Width to 0" means the first column will not be displayed but since it's the Bound Column, the "M" and "F" will be used as the value of...

Error message "String or Binary data would be trunicated", " The statement has been terminated"
Dear All, I have written an update trigger that should write a message to an audit table When I try to update any field in the table I recieve the following error message - [ODBC Sql Server Driver] [Sql Server] Stirng or Binary data would be trunicated [ODBC Sql Server Driver] [Sql Server] The statement has been termined. I have looked and what has been suggested is to use the response.write len() to check the length of field that I am updating. Being fairly new to SQL-Server, I do not know how to do this. Any help will be most welcome. Thanks, Jeff Jeff Magouirk wrote: > I have looked and what has been suggested is to use the > response.write len() to check the length of field that I am updating. > Being fairly new to SQL-Server, I do not know how to do this. Any > help will be most welcome. Response.Write is an ASP thing, not a SQL thing. You can't reference Response.Write within a trigger. Post your trigger and let's see what you have. The error indicates that you are trying to put a string into a field and the string is longer than the field is declared to be. You can suppress the error with SET ANSI_WARNINGS OFF, but the data itself will still be truncated to fit the field. -- Steve Troxell [posted and mailed. please reply in news] Jeff Magouirk (magouirkj@njc.org) writes: > I have written an update trigger that should write a message to an audit > table When I try to update any field in the table I recieve the fo...

Web resources about - unexpected error (Caught "std::exception") - comp.soft-sys.matlab