Updating GUI text field from function

Hi,

I've got a nearest neighbour algorithm that calculates pixel
intensities from a known sample. Because it can take a while I'm
trying to get a Static Text box to display the percentage completed.
However, it only seems to display the percentage when it's complete.
Is there a way to update this text box every time the percentage is
calculated? Thanks in advance.
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210002 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Cameron Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a nearest neighbour algorithm that calculates pixel
> intensities from a known sample. Because it can take a while I'm
> trying to get a Static Text box to display the percentage completed.
> However, it only seems to display the percentage when it's complete.
> Is there a way to update this text box every time the percentage is
> calculated? Thanks in advance.

after the update, use the "drawnow" command.  That should update your gui.

Jesse
0
someone15 (472)