urlread problem #3

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie to Matlab. I am trying to read some data from an API using urlread.
I have a USB-sensor that sends data to the computer through an API.
I get an error message "Error downloading URL. Your network connection may be down or your proxy settings improperly configured."
 I do not have a proxy and i have deactivated the firewall. My internet connection works just fine. Is there any idea how i could fix this?

Thank you in advance.
0
vaggelis
12/21/2016 10:49:03 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 18 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow