Using MATLAB in C/C++ Projects for Visualization

Hello!

It's been a while since I used the Matlab Compiler the last time to
use Matlab functions in C.

For a new project, I'd like/have to know, if there is the possibility
to use Matlab functions like "plot", "polar", "rose" and "sphere" to
display data provided from C/C++. I'd like to have the Matlab code in
a dll accessed and delivered with data by the C/C++ functions. This
dll should do the visualization in the Matlab way.

I'm curious if visualization like this is possibly and if the Matlab
graphic functions like zoom, rotation, ... are still available in
such obtained figures.

Thanks in advance for your reply and for any postings with advice,
experiences, ... concerning this topic!

Andreas