using TeX characters in a GUI text box

I am trying to use a TeX character such as the Greek letter mu in a GUI textbox, but I cannot get this to work.  If I try to set the 'string' property for the GUI object using '\mu' this just displays '\mu'.  Is there a way I can use the 'text' command as you would for a figure to put Greek letters into GUI objects?

"Sean Larkin" <slarkin71278@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message <gk37he$t7$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Is there a way I can put Greek letters into GUI objects?

I don't know for sure, but you might be able to do this using html.  See for example:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/241879#619849
0
spamanon (2437)