video subsampelig -or- video resize

Hi,
I know that the matlab has "imresize" that resize/subsample
an image by firstly applying an anti-aliasing filter
(smoothing).

Does anyone know how I can subsample/resize a video?
Any written code is availabe that I can download?

Bests,
Ahsh
0
ahsh2007 (1)
7/27/2008 2:47:02 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 19 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

One way is to run myaa, My Anti-Aliasing for Matlab, on each figure when
creating a movie in Matlab. It will make it smooth.

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/loadFile.do?
objectId=20979&objectType=FILE

/Anders

<g6gnj6$9jn$1@fred.mathworks.com>...