Virtual reality toolbox Matlab - too much objects slows the computation of Matlab's processing

I'm using Virtual reality toolbox having 100 objects but at a time 5 object=
s only takes action but I noticed that if only 1 object in .wrl file, it pr=
ocessing good but when more than 1 its slows gradually less computation spe=
ed. What is the solution of my scenario. Is dynamic Simulink VR-Sink can he=
lp for me? What are the suggestions according to this problem?
0
Ahsham

Matlab BUG??? what's wrong with Matlab's "fmincon"?
I've set the lower bound for my parameter x to be 1e-7, and the upper bound for my parameter x to be 3, that's to say, it everything is correct, x should be within the range of [1e-7, 3], but then in my optimization objective function, I have a "log" function, involving log(x), I've checked, it gave me a complexe number, that's because Matlab "fmincon" still put x= -1.2547e-008, despite the fact that negative x is not allowed... What's wrong with Matlab's "fmincon"? It is difficult to know the answer to your question without se...

Maple's Matlab link messes up my Matlab symbolic toolbox, any cure?
Hi there, The Maple 11's Matlab link toolbox is not compatible with the Matlab(2007a) 's Symbolic toolbox at all. I previously had a code using Symbolic toolbox and it gave correct results, but now after upgrade it to Maple 11's Matlab link toolbox the results got completely wrong. I have a feeling that in order to speed up calculation, the Maple 11 Matlab link toolbox does not use a full internal precision as before. Thus it achieves speed up than the previous versions. However this cutting corner doesn't do a correct job for my problem, in which I have to use the ful...

What's special about Matlab's built-in objects?
I was just curious... Why is it that something like, set(figH,'LineWidth',3) ....modifies the actual object that figH refers to, but when you're building your objects, you're always modifying a copy of your object do you end up with comments that look like: myObj=set(myObj,'SameAttribute',5) ??? Why are the 'native' Matlab objects able to modify a reference to their objects rather than only being able to modify a copy of it? ---Joel Kolstad <snip> No user-defined objects by reference... <snip> You're not alone in wanting to know thi...

'Matlab Code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code'
Dear friends, I have a Matlab code to process a pure analog signal 'u'. Now I want to implement it in Simulink and I want to use it in 'Embedded Matlab fun block' so i need to transform 'Matlab code' to 'Embedded Matlab fun code' to perform the task. The Matlab code is as follows: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% u_abs = abs(u); major_th = 1.5e-1; minor_th = 1.8e-2; major_peak_value = []; minor_peak_value = []; pos = 1; pos_max = 1; while ~isempty(pos) [m pos_max(end+1)] = max( u_abs( pos : pos + 10) ); pos...

Change Matlab search path in 'Matlab's engine" environment under Mac OS
Hi! Im interfacing Matlab from a C Application. Example: Engine *ep = engOpen("\0"); engEvalString(ep, "path(path,'/some/path/to/m-file')"); engEvalString(ep, "SOME_FUNCTION_IN_A_M_FILE"); I cannot use the path function prior to call a '.m' outside of the current search paths. Either sending 'cd' doesn't work. Does anybody know how to call a custom '.m' outside the default search paths? ...

Maple Toolbox for Matlab vs. Matlab Symbolic Toolbox?
What's the difference between Maple Toolbox for Matlab and Matlab Symbolic Math Toolbox? I saw Maplesoft website selling the former, and Mathworks selling the latter. Are they selling the same horse twice? In article <p9qdncFk5e7VVlHanZ2dnUVZ_jWdnZ2d@comcast.com>, Zeke Zeng <zzeng2@comcast.net> wrote: >What's the difference between Maple Toolbox for Matlab and Matlab Symbolic >Math Toolbox? >I saw Maplesoft website selling the former, and Mathworks selling the >latter. Are they selling the same horse twice? No, the Maple toolbox is m...

Call Matlab functions from mex (matlab function's input is string)
Here is my mex code: void mexFunction(int nlhs, mxArray *plhs[], int nrhs, const mxArray *prhs[]){ char errBuff[1]={'A'}; //create mxArray pointer mxArray *mxerr; //copy errBuff to mxArray mxerr = mxCreateString(errBuff); //initialize mxArray with errBuff char array, return to pointer //call matlab function mexCallMATLAB(0,NULL, 1,mxerr, "errorCatcher"); //destroy mxArray mxDestroyArray(mxerr); //destroy mxArray printf("destroyed mex array\n"); }//end of mexFunction errorCatcher accepts string inp...

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits pla...

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

Connecting Matlab on one computer to Matlab on another computer through LAN
Hello All, I want to achieve communication between MATLAB(and simulink) installed on one computer with the MATLAB(and simulink) installed on another computer. the communication requires that the local copy of matlab performs some calculations, taking into account data from MATLAB on a different computer, and the results are available to the other computer's Matlab as well, and vice versa as well. The two computers are connected through LAN. Thank you, Sunny "sunny " <supersunny007@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <fv6pn2$j6c$1@fred.mathwor...

Matlab
Hi everyone, I'm trying to write code for the c2d function in Matlab - where the inputs are state matrices A, B, C, D, and a delta time-step. The outputs are [phi] and [gamma], the a and b matrices of the new, discrete state representation. I'm not sure where to start. Can anyone offer any suggestions? Thanks ...

Slow Matlab vs. Fast Matlab
I have a Matlab simulation that I run at work that takes 4+ hours. When I run it from home thru a VPN to my employer it's about 20x quicker! I'm trying to figure out what the issue could be. The loading on the computer is about the same at work and at home. It has to be something related to our computer network at work vs. my network at home, but I'm not sure where to look. Any ideas? On 10-12-02 01:24 PM, Kevin wrote: > I have a Matlab simulation that I run at work that takes 4+ hours. When > I run it from home thru a VPN to my employer it's about 20x quick...

Matlab7.0 is strucking when processing and matlab process is showing as matlab.hwd.....
Hi! Iam new to this group.................. I don't know whether i can post this doubt here or not... Iam a regular user of MATLAB7.0... I have newly installed matlab 2007b and worked for some time and then because my system became slow.....I uninstalled the Matlab2007B and i again installed matlab7.0 Presently iam working with serial communication using MATLAB7.0 . My problem is system became too much slow every time when matlab is working..................... If i see in Task Manager " Matlab.hwd " is taking 54 to 93 % of the time..actually matlab Process is not showing as &...

Difference between Matlab's A*A' and Netlib's BLAS dsyrk routine
I noticed a difference in multiplying a matrix A with its tranposation: A* A', between Matlab R2014b and Netlib's BLAS which uses dsyrk routine. I really need to know what causes the difference here. For example, in a 6x6 matrix created by: (1) rng('default'); A = 1000 * (1 - rand(6,6)); X = A * A'; Then X has a floating-point difference to the same matrix, created by normal matrix matrix multiplication, or created by an implemention of BLAS's dsyrk/dgemm routine. (2) Normal matrix matrix multiplication B = A'; X = A*B; (3) BLAS's dsyrk implement...

Web resources about - Virtual reality toolbox Matlab - too much objects slows the computation of Matlab's processing - comp.soft-sys.matlab