Water tank model

I want to model a simple tank with water flowing out of it. Which has a level sensor and connected to a controller. When the sensor gets activated(means minimum value of tank has been reached), it sends a signal to Actuator to stop the outflow.

1)how to create a hydraulic domain with one outflow port ?

2)How to create a tank model?

3)How to create level sensor?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
0
ajitesh_1 (1)

Help, transfer the sys model to digital model
I get the transfer model G and the PID transfer model G1 = (t1*s+1)(t2*s+1)/[(t3*s+1)(t4*s+1)], Could anyone tell me how can get the system's PID digital parameters: kp, ki, kd? Thanks. ...

Panel VAR model and Spatial Panel VAR model with Matlab
Hi All of you, Do anyone has the Matlab code for estimating Panel VAR or Spatial Panel VAR model with their impulse response function? In Spatial Econometrics, I have only saw Matlab code for inivariate specification. I am studying monetary area effect of common monetary policy. Many thanks! Dieudonne Jeff ...

ARIMA model and Matlab
Hi, I have to forecast some value of a time series using an ARIMA(5,1,3) model. I saw in Matlab there isn't a function for ARIMA models because ARIMA models are a type of Box-Jenkins models. But how to set parameters? In the Box-Jenkins models m = bj(data,[nb nc nd nf nk]) How to set nb, nc, nd, nf and nk in order to have an ARIMA(p,d,q) model? Thanks There is no ARIMA function in MATLAB or the System Identification Toolbox (which you seem to be using as you reference the bj function). But to get the "I" term is a simple matter of differencing the input data, i.e. use bj(diff(data),...) instead of bj(data,...) The doc for bj clearly shows the equations for the model and how to define nb nc nf and nk. >> doc bj You might prefer to use the simpler armax model >> doc armax There is also ARMAX functionality within the Econometrics Toolbox. Phil. ...

Alignment of 3D model with Matlab
Hallo evrybody, I have two VRML file (3d colored point cloud) and I want to align these models. i don't if there are an easy way to ensure this alignment with Matlab. Thx for your reply ...

How to create a mechanical model in Matlab
Hi, I want to make a geometrical shape in matlab, like a rectangle, square and beam rod and i also want to add them to a make a complete picture comprises of these three shape, So how i can make these thing in matlab. Regards, "Jawwad Ansari" > I want to make a geometrical shape in matlab, like a rectangle, square and beam rod and i also want to add them to a make a complete picture comprises of these three shape, So how i can make these thing in matlab... a hint: http://www.mathworks.com/products/simmechanics/ us ...

Simulink model within MATLAB
hi ...

Load frequency Model with Matlab
Is there any load frequecy demo in Matlab. Or lets say, is there any model in matlab with DFIG wind farm for frequency control studies? I am currently researchig on frequency control of power system with DFIG. I need to see a Matlab demo to help me . I pray that someone will please reply urgently to this message here or sent email to mzbernard@yahoo.com. Thanks Michael "Michael Bernard" <mzbernard@yahoo.com> wrote in message <jgqb12$d46$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Is there any load frequecy demo in Matlab. Or lets say, is there any model in matlab with DFIG wind farm for frequency control studies? I am currently researchig on frequency control of power system with DFIG. I need to see a Matlab demo to help me . I pray that someone will please reply urgently to this message here or sent email to mzbernard@yahoo.com. > > Thanks > > Michael Maybe these links include information making your decision easier: For applications http://www.mathworks.com/products/simpower/demos.html?file=/products/demos/shipping/powersys/power_wind_dfig_det.html http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/physmod/powersys/ug/f12-6566.html Concerning the models used in the demos (look under 'Distributed Resources DR'): http://www.mathworks.com/help/toolbox/physmod/powersys/ref/f2-16412.html#f2-23611 ...

Soft handoff simulation in matlab #2
Hey all, I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do this. ..pls mail me at nikhilpatel0786@gmail.com Thank you very much... Please helpp "vpmp patel" <mecs@yahoogoups.com> wrote in message news:jkh46d$i9m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hey all, > I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB > please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do > this. Then you need to talk to your dissertation advisor first; if he or she can't give you enough help, post SPECIFIC DETAILS about the problem you're experiencing with your implementation and ask a SPECIFIC question and someone may be able to offer some suggestions. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

modeling Rayleigh-fading channel in Matlab
Hi experts, I need to Model Rayleigh-fading channel (P channel) in Matlab (two multipaths only). I recall that I read somewhere that it can be modeled as number_of_symbols= 100000x1 channel = abs(randn(size(number_of_symbols)) + 1i*randn(size(number_of_symbols))); is this correct? If not, what is the correct way ? Any comment on it will be appreciated. Regards, MT On Tue, 07 May 2013 13:58:58 -0500, mite_learner wrote: > Hi experts, > > I need to Model Rayleigh-fading channel (P channel) in Matlab (two > multipaths only). I recall that I read somewhere that it can be modeled > as > > > number_of_symbols= 100000x1 > channel = abs(randn(size(number_of_symbols)) + > 1i*randn(size(number_of_symbols))); > > is this correct? If not, what is the correct way ? Any comment on it > will be appreciated. > > Regards, > MT Well, if Wikipedia's entry on Rayleigh fading is correct, no. You're only capturing two quadrants of the fading, and your "fading" has no time dependence. Lose the 'abs' and you'll solve the two-quadrant problem, but not the time dependence part. Most real channels that exhibit Rayleigh fading will show some time dependence. Specifically, the fading will be low-pass filtered in some way that depends on your problem (and in the case of fading due to fixed- geometry multipath, your problem will change if one or the other antennas...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the Identification of Fuzzy Classifiers * Fuzzy Modeling with Multidimensional Membership Functions: Grey-Box Identification and Control Design * Compact TS-Fuzzy Models through Clustering and OLS plus FIS Model Reduction * Inconsistency Analysis of Labeled Data * Star plots - MATLAB files for Graphical Representation of trace elements of clinkers - Process control and monitoring * Feedback Linearizing Control Using Hybrid Neural Networks Identified by Sensitivity Approach * Incorporating Prior Knowledge in Cubic Spline Approximation - Application to the Identification of Reaction Kinetic Models * Identification and Control of Nonlinear Systems Using Fuzzy Hammerstein Models - A Simple Fuzzy Classifier based on manuscripts in PDF about - fuzzy model based process control and monitoring - fuzzy clustering and classification - incorpor...

How to model the X-ray imaging noise in Matlab?
Hi there, I have got problems to model the X-ray imaging noise using Matlab. 1. What kind of noise in X-ray imaging? Gaussian or Poisson? I assume it is Poisson. 2. How to model the noise? For example, I have some simulated CT data, i.e., forward projections of the simulated CT data. If these forward projections contains no noise now, then how to add noise to them and test my reconstruction? I can imagine this might be what I should do: >> J = imnoise(I,'poisson') in which 'I' is the forward projections. Am I right? 3. After I run the reconstruction from noisy forward projections J, may I ask how to calculate the SNR or CNR? Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks a lot. Aaronne. On 1/4/2012 6:14 AM, Aaronne wrote: > Hi there, > > I have got problems to model the X-ray imaging noise using Matlab. > > 1. What kind of noise in X-ray imaging? Gaussian or Poisson? I assume it is Poisson. > > 2. How to model the noise? For example, I have some simulated CT data, i.e., >forward projections of the simulated CT data. If these forward projections contains >no noise now, then how to add noise to them and test my reconstruction? > > I can imagine this might be what I should do: >>> J = imnoise(I,'poisson') > in which 'I' is the forward projections. > > Am I right? > > 3. After I run the reconstruction from noisy forward projections J, may I ask how to calculat...

Econometrics Modeling and Simulation Using Matlab and Stata
The course is a special course in Econometrics Application and Use of Matlab and Stata. The course is equally important to the beginners and advanced learners in Econometrics who want to blend the two packages for experimenting with their modeling and analysis. The main objective of the course is to introduce the theory and application of Econometrics and how to use the powerful math tool, the Matlab and Programming using Stata. Objective of the course is specifically to develop strong academic knowledge in Econometrics, using Econometrics for Analysis, Matlab programming and Stata. The course is planned in three sections: 12 Weeks/Three Month Long Sessions Eight Week/Two Months Sessions Four Weeks/One Month Sessions Registration starts today: April 07, 2012 Registration ends: May 15, 2012 Course Begins: May 21, 2012 Main contents are: • Regression Analysis • Utility Functions • Regression Diagnostics • VAR and Error Correction Models • Markov Chain Monte Carlo Models • Limited Dependent Variable Models • Simultaneous Equation Models All these topics will be discussed in context of Matlab and Stata The course fee structure For Individuals: • Default: 500GBP for three months, • Can Be Requested: 350 for two months • Can Be Requested : 250 for One Month Special For Groups/Institutions: • Default: 1000GBP for Three Months, • Can Be Requested : 750 for Two ¬¬¬¬¬Months Selected topics will be offered during t...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the Identification of Fuzzy Classifiers * Fuzzy Modeling with Multidimensional Membership Functions: Grey-Box Identification and Control Design * Compact TS-Fuzzy Models through Clustering and OLS plus FIS Model Reduction * Inconsistency Analysis of Labeled Data * Star plots - MATLAB files for Graphical Representation of trace elements of clinkers - Process control and monitoring * Feedback Linearizing Control Using Hybrid Neural Networks Identified by Sensitivity Approach * Incorporating Prior Knowledge in Cubic Spline Approximation - Application to the Identification of Reaction Kinetic Models * Identification and Control of Nonlinear Systems Using Fuzzy Hammerstein Models - A Simple Fuzzy Classifier based on manuscripts in PDF about - fuzzy model based process control and monitoring - fuzzy clustering and classification - incorporation of a priori knowledge in the identif...

Stateflow Model Simulation error in Matlab Simulink Environment.
Hi all, I am trying to simulate a STATE-FLOW model of a Single Input and Single Output system. The error which I am getting on Simulation is "Unable to locate a C-compiler required by Stateflow and MATLAB Function blocks. Use 'mex -setup' to select a supported C-compiler." Please suggest me the necessary action that can be taken for the ERROR RECTIFICATION. Thanks in advance. Sumanta Kumar Show Research Scholar National Institute Of Technology Karnataka Surathkal India "Sumanta " <show.sumanta@rediffmail.com> wrote in message news:lu1m87$q7q$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hi all, > > I am trying to simulate a STATE-FLOW model of a Single Input and > Single Output > system. The error which I am getting on Simulation is "Unable to locate a > C-compiler > required by Stateflow and MATLAB Function blocks. Use 'mex -setup' to > select a > supported C-compiler." Please suggest me the necessary action that can be > taken for the > ERROR RECTIFICATION. Well, did you try using the command "mex -setup" to select a supported C compiler as the error message instructed you to do? If so, what happened when you did? -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

Matlab code for projection model for chan-vese segmentation
Please help me...I'm working on 'A Projection Model for Chan-Vese Model in Level Set Formulation and Its Split Bregman Algorithm'..I find difficulty in implementing the model in matlab.. In this paper, the authors propose a variational projection model to diffuse the evolution of Chan-Vese model (i.e., active contours without edges) to be close to a signed distance function, for which has a good geometric feature in level set function formulation. Then, by introducing an auxiliary variable and a Bregman iterative parameter, we build a fast numerical algorithm—a Split Bregman algorithm, for the proposed projection model. My model is E( ?)=? (H (?)-H(?))^2 dx+??(|??| -1)^2 dx, integration over ? ...

Which model i have to use for my software ? or what metod to sue for soft making ??
Hello Friends I am making one software . i made it and it functions good. But i want to make more features to add with it and i want to make it more user friendly and need some testing so it can be run perfectlty on any pc. I have made it in Visual baisic. it has 2000 lines of code. I am intermidiate in visual basic .Now please suggest me what i have to do ? i am student so i can't invest any money or can hier any body. 1 ) made as per traditional method ? just trial and error 2 ) Get any help from any expert ? 3 ) how many time it take to me to make it function ? 4 ) i have to use versioning Approach ?? 5 ) What business stretegy i have use ? Please suggest me . your' mit mitatoracle@yahoo.co.in ...

Calling Pulse Generator Matlab model dll in Labview through SIT
Hi , &nbsp;I have a Matlab model dll which generates PWM output. I Would like to integrate this "dll" through SIT connection Manager and generate the Physical signal. But while configuring the Tools-&gt;SIT Connection manager-&gt;Hardware I/O-&gt;Configure NI-DAQ i am getting only Analog input &amp; Analog outputs, but i need Timer/Counter channels. Could any one tell what i should do for generating the PWM output with the help of matlab&nbsp;model? &nbsp; Thanks naveen Hi Naveen, &nbsp; I will try to test this out. I should be able to post an update of my findings within a day.&nbsp; &nbsp; Have a great day! &nbsp; Steven &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hi steven, &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Have u tried this? &nbsp; Thanks ...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

modeling on vector autoregressive model
Hi, I am looking for an apporpriate program to be able to model the time series data with good flexibility. How does SAS compare with STATA in programming VAR model in this perspective? Is it easier to create more personalized models? Thanks. ...

Environmental Modeling Using MatLab and Econometric Analysis Using Stata
This three month long course introduces the use of MatLab for Environmental Modeling and leads to develop advanced level comprehensive skills in both Environmental Modeling and use of MatLab. The course also introduces the basic and advanced Econometric Modeling in the area of Environmental Economics and using Stata. The course is aimed towards Environmental Economists, Environmental Practioners, Students and faculty to develop hands on Environmental Modeling, MatLab, Econometrics and Stata. There is dire need for such course in the realm of today=92s fast moving Technological era and development of new models and theories to understand, apply and extend. This course helps in these dimensions. The course starts on May 20, 2012. Live class and interactive discussion 5 Days a Week, 2 Hours A Day Lectures Last Date to Register: April 30, 2012 Main topics to be covered are: 1. Fundamentals of Modeling, Principles and MATLAB 2. Transport Solutions 3. Transport with Decay and Degradation 4. Transport and Kinetics 5. Transport and Equilibrium Reactions 6. Ordinary Differential Equations =96 Dynamical Systems 7. Parameter Estimation 8. Flow Modeling 9. Groundwater Drawdown by Pumping 10. Aquifer Base flow and 2D Meshing 11. Potential and Flow Visualization 12. Stream function and Complex Potential 13. 2D and 3D Transport Solutions (Gaussian Puffs and Plumes) 14. Image Processing and Geo-referencing 15. Compartment Graphs and Linear Systems 16. Non...

soft decoding of conv. codes using vitdec matlab func. #2
Hello, Isnt 'unquant' and 'soft' options essentially same?..in both case vitdec takes in "real numbers" as input (ok they are "mapped" in case o 'soft' option)..so can we not use 'unquant' option to carry out sof decoding?...my preliminary results show that 'unquant' option give me 2- db gain over hard decoding... any one having insight please let me know. thanks >Hello, > Isnt 'unquant' and 'soft' options essentially same?..in both cases >vitdec takes in "real numbers" as input (ok they are "mapped" in case of >'soft' option)..so can we not use 'unquant' option to carry out soft >decoding?...my preliminary results show that 'unquant' option give m 2-3 >db gain over hard decoding... >any one having insight please let me know. >thanks > > %%% Yes , u can use 'unquant' as soft decoding. try to implement for k=3 i.e [5 7] and BPSK and at roughly 4 dB u should get BER of 10^-3. Chintan ...

Environmental Modeling Using MatLab and Econometric Analysis Using Stata #2
This three month long course introduces the use of MatLab for Environmental Modeling and leads to develop advanced level comprehensive skills in both Environmental Modeling and use of MatLab. The course also introduces the basic and advanced Econometric Modeling in the area of Environmental Economics and using Stata. The course is aimed towards Environmental Economists, Environmental Practioners, Students and faculty to develop hands on Environmental Modeling, MatLab, Econometrics and Stata. There is dire need for such course in the realm of today=92s fast moving Technological era and development of new models and theories to understand, apply and extend. This course helps in these dimensions. The course starts on May 20, 2012. Live class and interactive discussion 5 Days a Week, 2 Hours A Day Lectures Last Date to Register: April 30, 2012 Main topics to be covered are: 5. Fundamentals of Modeling, Principles and MATLAB 6. Transport Solutions 7. Transport with Decay and Degradation 8. Transport and Kinetics 9. Transport and Equilibrium Reactions 10. Ordinary Differential Equations =96 Dynamical Systems 11. Parameter Estimation 12. Flow Modeling 13. Groundwater Drawdown by Pumping 14. Aquifer Base flow and 2D Meshing 15. Potential and Flow Visualization 16. Stream function and Complex Potential 17. 2D and 3D Transport Solutions (Gaussian Puffs and Plumes) 18. Image Processing and Geo-referencing 19. Compartment Graphs and Linear Systems 2...

querry in matlab simpowersystem model "hydraulic turbine & governor"
hi,, can any body have details regarding simpowersystem model "hydraulic turbine and governor model"...i have searched alot and but hvn't find the details about that which type of turbine is used??? if anybody know about it than kindly reply.. thanks ...

Simulink Coder / TMF question: how to get a <model>.bat file for x86 using 64 bit Matlab?
Hello, I'm trying to write a template makefile that will produce 32-bit binaries on a 64 bit installation of Matlab. So far, I set CPU = i386 in the .tmf file, but it still tries to produce a 64-bit binary. I could also narrow down the problem to the <model>.bat file which is generated automatically. Basically, Matlab 64 bit writes the first line as: call "%VS100COMNTOOLS%..\..\VC\vcvarsall.bat" AMD64 and the only thing I need to do is remove AMD64 and it works. So how can I get the Simulink Coder not to omit this in the generated .bat file??? Is there a specific value for COMPILER_TOOL_CHAIN that I can use? It seems that COMPILER_TOOL_CHAIN = vc implies 64 bit on a 64bit installation of Matlab... Thanks in advance for any help on this subject! Best regards, Fritz > So how can I get the Simulink Coder not to omit this in the generated .bat file??? Sorry, there was a typo. It should of course be: So how can I get the Simulink Coder to omit this [the AMD64 argument to vcvarsall.bat] in the generated .bat file??? ...

Web resources about - Water tank model - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Water - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about general aspects of water. For a detailed discussion of its physical and chemical properties, see Properties of water . ...

Asbestos-laden water piping 'needs upgrading at cost of $8 billion'
About 40,000 kilometres of water pipelines contain asbestos cement that is starting to wear out, according to Australia's industry water body. ...

- At issue is water management in the Deschutes River Basin
Two groups suing to change water management practices in the Deschutes River Basin to protect a threatened frog are asking the federal judge ...

SunEdison In More Hot Water As SEC Investigation Begins And Bankruptcy Looms
... numerous failing transactions, to missing its Q4 & 2015 filing deadline, to news of debt restructuring. [&hellip SunEdison In More Hot Water ...

Airbnb offers a sleepless night in shark-infested waters
Good luck getting a good night's rest while you're in a transparent underwater chamber with circling sharks.

Director John Waters endorses Mckesson for Baltimore mayor
BALTIMORE (AP) — Famous film director and Baltimore native John Waters has endorsed DeRay Mckesson for the city's next mayor.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Deadliest Catch' Star Johnathan Hillstrand's Rookie Mistake Lands Him in Hot Water
ETonline has your first look at the new season of 'Deadliest Catch,' which returns to Discovery on March 29.

Amazon Invents Growth As Apple Treads Water
What a difference a CEO makes. That's my conclusion from contrasting Amazon and Apple today. After all, on March 30 Amazon announced that demand ...

TODD STARNES Atheists all wet in lawsuit over donated water tower
TODD STARNES Atheists all wet in lawsuit over donated water tower

NYCHA Chair Says Public Housing Authority Recently Conducted Random Water Tests for Lead
... on Monday, New York City Housing Authority chair Shola Olatoye testified before the City Council that the city recently tested the water in ...