what is the function name in Matlab?

Hello all:

Given a masked region and dimension of an image, Matlab can return a
image with indicated width and height and display masked region as a
image.

I knew matlab provides such function, but i don't remember the
function name.

does anyone know the name of that function?

thank you
0
g204 (59)
6/4/2006 2:01:28 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 20 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 10:01:28 -0400, Daniel Mark wrote:

> Hello all:
>
> Given a masked region and dimension of an image, Matlab can return a
> image with indicated width and height and display masked region as a
> image.
>
> I knew matlab provides such function, but i don't remember the
> function name.
>
> does anyone know the name of that function?
>
> thank you

I don't know, but let me introduce you to a useful function in situations
like this:

help lookfor

Dan

0