What "Preferences" Font Setting Determines the "Datatips" Font?

I'd like to specify a particular font ("ProFontWindows" 8pt or 9pt) for the
"Datatips".  Where in "File" > "Preferences" > "Fonts" do I need to go to
set it?  I realize this is trivial as problems go, but I can't figure it
out!

Thanks!

Vi�arr

-----------------

Hi Vi�arr, the datatips follow the font that the Editor uses: File -->
Preferences --> Fonts --> "Desktop code font." (You can also specify a
particular font for the Editor under Fonts --> Custom.)

Jared

"Vi�arr" <g-w-bush-is-the-antichrist@nd-is-destroying-the-us.gov> wrote in
message news:gU%qg.3940$cd3.2433@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> I'd like to specify a particular font ("ProFontWindows" 8pt or 9pt) for
> the "Datatips".  Where in "File" > "Preferences" > "Fonts" do I need to go
> to set it?  I realize this is trivial as problems go, but I can't figure
> it out!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Vi�arr
>
> -----------------

0
jmacdona (5)
7/6/2006 2:01:53 PM
Thank you!  I'll do that.

My problem is that the Datatip font is too large, making the Datatips too
large and blocking my view of nearby code.  Any possibility of making
"Datatips" a separate font option?  (No biggie.  It's just that I spend a
lot of time in the Editor/Debugger, and anything that makes it easier to
read and use makes my life easier.)

ProFontWindows ("tweaked" version) is a free fixed-pitch True Type font that
is very easy to read.  Googling "ProFontWindows" will take you there (ZIP
file).

Vi�arr