Where is "matlab.h" header file?

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Anyone know where I can find the "matlab.h" file?  It is refered to in a
"wrapper" C file used for creating a DLL in Matlab which can be called by
LabView.

ChrisH

0
Reply chrisher (2) 10/24/2005 5:05:03 PM

See related articles to this posting

Where is "matlab.h" header file?
Anyone know where I can find the "matlab.h" file? It is refered to in a "wrapper" C file used for creating a DLL in Matlab which can be called by LabView. ChrisH ...

cannot find matlab.hpp header file
hello this is nischal reddy. i'm converting the matlab code to vc++. for this purpose i need matlab.hpp header file to include in vc++. so from where can i get matlab.hpp header file. i have been trying for 1 week onwards. plz kindly help me in this regard. thanks in advance ...

Matlab 7.0: where is "matlab.h"??
Hi, I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this library? Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software? Thanks in advance. "Darren" <webtycoon777-shier@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message news:ef199f5.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When > i tried...

Matlab 7.0: where is "matlab.h"?? #2
Hi, I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this library? Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software? Thanks in advance. Darren wrote: > > > Hi, > > I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. > When > i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation > saying that m...

where do I find matlab.h?
I have 2006b. I need to include matlab.h in my c++ code, but cannot find it in the matlab directory. Where is it located? thanks, sb ...

matlab.h & R14
Hi, In R12.x, I was able to interface with my C DLL (via Mex) by creating a .c file (bridge). In the .c file, I included 'matlab.h' (so I could have access to the mlfScalar() function). In R14, 'matlab.h' is no longer available, so mlfScalar() is now causing linker errors when I try to compile it with MEX. I've seen several references to: <http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-TUUKR.html?solution=1-TUUKR> It lists the exact problem I'm having but isn't really speicifc about the fix (or, better said, I'm not understanding what it's try...

R14: libmatlb.lib and matlab.h have disappeared !?!?
Hello, I am puzzled. In 6.5.1 I wrote mex-files and included ibmatlb.lib and matlab.h in my projects. Those files could be found in C:\MATLAB6p5p1\extern\ subdirectories. In R14 the files are simply missing. What shall I do? Is it safe to use the old files from R13? Thanks a lot for any help, Benjamin I have the same problem, cannot find the files. Could anybody of The Mathworks please respond? Thanks, James i have this problem too with MATLAB7 please help. I am also having this same problem. I am using matlab 7 for windows. ...

Where can I find the "matlab.h"
Hi, I need the definition of structure "mxArray" which is defined in "matlab.h". But I can not find in the path /extern/include/ of MATLAB 6.5 and MATLAB 7.0. Does anyone know where I can find this file? Thanks Liping wrote: > Hi, > I need the definition of structure "mxArray" which is > defined in "matlab.h". But I can not find in the path > /extern/include/ of MATLAB 6.5 and MATLAB 7.0. > Does anyone know where I can find this file? > > Thanks My mxArray definition is in matrix.h Christopher Hulbert wrote: > > >...

Re: R14: libmatlb.lib and matlab.h have disappeared !?!?
see this note : http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-TUUKR.html?solution=1-TUUKR (or www.mathworks.com and search for "matlab.h") ...

Matlab7.0 is strucking when processing and matlab process is showing as matlab.hwd.....
Hi! Iam new to this group.................. I don't know whether i can post this doubt here or not... Iam a regular user of MATLAB7.0... I have newly installed matlab 2007b and worked for some time and then because my system became slow.....I uninstalled the Matlab2007B and i again installed matlab7.0 Presently iam working with serial communication using MATLAB7.0 . My problem is system became too much slow every time when matlab is working..................... If i see in Task Manager " Matlab.hwd " is taking 54 to 93 % of the time..actually matlab Process is not showing as &...

where is matlab.hpp located?
I am running on a UNIX sol64 machine using korn shell. I have added the path for mat.h and matlab.hpp into my PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH and MATLAB path. When I run the "where" command to find mat.h, it can't find it. Is there another PATH that I need to have? Thanks. Allyson "Allyson Gwin" <allyson.j.gwin@lmco.com> wrote in message <ffihpv$bo1$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I am running on a UNIX sol64 machine using korn shell. I > have added the path for mat.h and matlab.hpp into my PATH, > LD_LIBRARY_PATH and MATLAB path. When I run the "wh...

matlab.hpp location?
I am interested in using the MATLAB C++ MATH Library. I am using R2012a but can't find the matlab.hpp. Should I download it or should it come with the installation? Thanks in Advance I just found this: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/267802 As I know Steve Lord is on of the resident experts at the MathWorks. He knows this stuff better than (pretty much) anyone out there. "Jerome " <the_rome@hotmail.com> wrote in message <k89vub$nl2$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > I am interested in using the MATLAB C++ MATH Library. I am...

matlab.hpp and borland c++ 6
Hi all, I have installed Matlab C++ Library. I would like to use it inside Borland C++ Builder 6. Does anybody know the exact procedure in Borland to include the library without having the error "Unable to open include file 'matlab.hpp'" referring to the line #include "matlab.hpp" I have included the directory of matlab.hpp file in the Environment options-->Library, but I still get the same error. Thanks ...

New user question about matlab.hpp
I am very new to matlab and really haven't used it that much. I actually need to write a stand alone c++ program to take some ascii data and convert it to .mat file format. I am trying to just test the mbuild to see if it was installed correctly on my machine (UNIX solaris). I did not install it on the machine, a sys admin did. Anyway, when I try to compile just the ex1.cpp (which I had to copy off the internet because I could not find it), it can't find matlab.hpp. I have a directory under $MATLAB (which is pointing to the correct place) called extern/examples, but there a...

What happened to "matlab.hpp"?
I can't find the "matlab.hpp" file in R14 SP3!? I wanted to do the example below (from Riazi). But I can't discover the "matlab.hpp" file. I have heard it is replaced by some MCR, does anyone have an idea, how it works now? #include "stdafx.h" #include "matlab.hpp" //Interface of MATLAB CPP Math Library //Add C++ Math Library to project #pragma comment(lib, "libmatpm.lib") #pragma comment(lib, "libmx.lib") #pragma comment(lib, "libmatlb.lib") #pragma comment(lib, "libmat.lib") #pragma comment(lib, "...