Why am I unable to use the Visual Query Builder from the Database Toolbox

When I start the Visual Query Builder (QUERYBUILDER) under Microsoft Windows xp, the tool does not start. Instead, MATLAB displays a dialog box with the following error message:
Unable to open ODBC.INI.
Reported in Release:   matlab2010a
Platform:   Windows   xp
0
wang
3/31/2010 10:52:04 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210107 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

"wang feng" <sincerewfeng@163.com> wrote in message <hov9gj$prh$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> When I start the Visual Query Builder (QUERYBUILDER) under Microsoft Windows xp, the tool does not start. Instead, MATLAB displays a dialog box with the following error message:
> Unable to open ODBC.INI.
> Reported in Release:   matlab2010a
> Platform:   Windows   xp

Unable to open ODBC.INI
Platform: Windows XP 64bit
Release: Matlab 2010a

Same problem. Did you find any workaround or did you get any feedback from Matlab?
0
Juan