why function 'mesh' can't be used when array is large

when the array length exceeds 20,function 'mesh' can't plot the array.

Mesh function requires a 2-d array.

I usually use mesh function to plot array 2048 X 2048.
liw wrote:
> when the array length exceeds 20,function 'mesh' can't plot the array.

I suspect you're running into an issue with OpenGL.  Read this:

http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/1200/1201.shtml

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

0
slord (13689)
10/27/2003 5:28:10 PM
Steven Lord wrote:

> liw wrote:
>> when the array length exceeds 20,function 'mesh' can't plot the
> array.
>
> I suspect you're running into an issue with OpenGL. Read this:
>
> <http://www.mathworks.com/support/tech-notes/1200/1201.shtml>
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> slord@mathworks.com
>

> thanks ,the wrong really comes from the openGL.I will try to solve
it.
Thank all of you for paying attention to my question