writing MATLAB images into Excel worksheets

Does anyone have a method to write an image from MATLAB into Excel worksheets?  The Shapes.AddPicture command isn't working for me.  My application is to pull images from a number of separate directories and compile them into a single document with images from each test group on a separate worksheet.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!
Cindy

On Tue, 06 Oct 2009 19:14:02 -0400, Cynthia
<remove.this.cynthia.bell@asu.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone have a method to write an image from MATLAB into Excel
> worksheets?  The Shapes.AddPicture command isn't working for me.  My
> application is to pull images from a number of separate directories and
> compile them into a single document with images from each test group on
> a separate worksheet.
>
> Thanks in advance for any pointers!
> Cindy

Is this what you tried?
"How do I insert a MATLAB figure into an Excel Workbook through ActiveX?"
http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-1BHK6/?solution=1-1BHK6

In what way is it not working for you?
i.e. Does it error out or not result in expected output (if so, what is
the deviation?)?
"Cynthia " <remove.this.cynthia.bell@asu.edu> wrote in message <hagivq$qtp$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Does anyone have a method to write an image from MATLAB into Excel worksheets?  The Shapes.AddPicture command isn't working for me.  My application is to pull images from a number of separate directories and compile them into a single document with images from each test group on a separate worksheet.
>
> Thanks in advance for any pointers!
> Cindy

Try to use the OfficeDoc utility on the File Exchange: http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/15192

Yair Altman
http://ymasoftware.com
0
altmanyDEL (1141)
10/10/2009 10:25:03 PM
On Oct 6, 7:14=A0pm, "Cynthia " <remove.this.cynthia.b...@asu.edu>
wrote:
> Does anyone have a method to write an image from MATLAB into Excel worksh=
eets? =A0The Shapes.AddPicture command isn't working for me. =A0My applicat=
ion is to pull images from a number of separate directories and compile the=
m into a single document with images from each test group on a separate wor=
ksheet.

> Thanks in advance for any pointers!
> Cindy

-----
It appears that you're not monitoring this thread anymore Cynthia, but
just for completeness I thought I'd reference my answer in your
duplicate thread:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/newsreader/view_thread/262481#685360
0
imageanalyst (7623)
10/10/2009 11:05:27 PM
"Cynthia " <remove.this.cynthia.bell@asu.edu> wrote in message <hagivq$qtp$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Does anyone have a method to write an image from MATLAB into Excel worksheets?  The Shapes.AddPicture command isn't working for me.  My application is to pull images from a number of separate directories and compile them into a single document with images from each test group on a separate worksheet.
>
> Thanks in advance for any pointers!
> Cindy

You can try  img2xlsx.m. You can add one and/or muliple images to a new or existing xlsx file. Also you can select and/or add a sheet and change image-dimenions. http://nl.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/51191-img2xlsx

problem when writing in excel from Matlab
Hi guys, I am a starter in Matlab and I have faced a small problem. I want to write the program so that some variable values can be writen into excel. eg. (A=12, B=14,C=15...) However, since this program will be run many times and update each of the variables into excel. So Everytime, I need to writen in a new row to ensure there is no overwriting. for instant: xlswrite('Z:\junk\new.xls',ProbeName,'Gain','A3'); xlswrite('Z:\junk\new.xls',GainPX(1),'Gain','B3'); xlswrite('Z:\junk\new.xls',GainNX(1),'Gain','C3'); However, since new.xls contain lots of those information (It will update each experiment result). Every time I run this program, I want it automatically find the correct address under the last update. The problem is I don't know how many update were in the excel so I cannot determine which row i will begin to write. Is there any command so that I can find whats the last row of an excel document so that I can ensure where should I update my data to this excel file. Many Thanks. Use xlsread. On Jun 22, 1:27=A0pm, "Cai Cheng" <cheng19861...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi guys, > I am a starter in Matlab and I have faced a small problem. > I want to write the program so that some variable values can be writen in= to excel. eg. (A=3D12, B=3D14,C=3D15...) > However, since this program will be run many times and update each of the= variables into excel. So Everytime, I...

writing from matlab to an excel sheet
Hi. Can someone please give me an idea as to why the data I write to excel does not appear in excel (even though matlab tells me that it has written the data successfully)? SUCCESS = xlswrite('c:\MATLAB\PROFILES.xlsx',d,'Sheet2','H36') Matlab output I get: SUCCESS = 1 But when I go to the spreadsheet, there is nothing in cell H36. Please help On Jan 23, 8:36=A0am, "dineo " <ngwdin...@uct.ac.za> wrote: > Hi. > Can someone please give me an idea as to why the data I write to excel do= es not appear in excel (even though matlab tells me that it has written the= data successfully)? > SUCCESS =3D xlswrite('c:\MATLAB\PROFILES.xlsx',d,'Sheet2','H36') > Matlab output I get: > > SUCCESS =3D 1 > But when I go to the spreadsheet, there is nothing in cell H36. Please he= lp What is d? Did you look in Sheet2? TideMan <mulgor@gmail.com> wrote in message <f9c24c74-f1fc-4f33-8e2d-239f4225f29a@t8g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>... > On Jan 23, 8:36 am, "dineo " <ngwdin...@uct.ac.za> wrote: > > Hi. > > Can someone please give me an idea as to why the data I write to excel does not appear in excel (even though matlab tells me that it has written the data successfully)? > > SUCCESS = xlswrite('c:\MATLAB\PROFILES.xlsx',d,'Sheet2','H36') > > Matlab output I get: > > > > SUCCESS = 1 > > But when I go to the s...

writing data in Excel in column from Matlab
I am trying to write results of an array called ifuelConsumpList from matlab to excel in a column using the following line. [status,msginfo]=xlswrite('F:\\testdata2.xlsx', ifuelConsumpList,1, 'B2:B4001'); But this command is storing only the first element of the array 4001 times in the 4001 cells of the column. However, if I use the following command, I get the correct results but the results are stored in a row (which I don't want, I want in a column). [status,msginfo]=xlswrite('F:\\testdata2.xlsx', ifuelConsumpList,1, 'B2'); Note that the difference between the commands are only in specifying the range. I am a bit surprised why this is happening. Please help me to write results of an array from matlab to excel in a column. On Jan 10, 3:18=A0pm, "Tanveer Awal" <tanveerpra...@yahoo.com> wrote: > I am trying to write results of an array called ifuelConsumpList from mat= lab to excel in a column using the following line. > > [status,msginfo]=3Dxlswrite('F:\\testdata2.xlsx', ifuelConsumpList,1, 'B2= :B4001'); > > But this command is storing only the first element of the array 4001 time= s in the 4001 cells of the column. However, if I use the following command,= I get the correct results but the results are stored in a row (which I don= 't want, I want in a column). > > [status,msginfo]=3Dxlswrite('F:\\testdata2.xlsx', ifuelConsumpList,1, 'B2= '); > &g...

Writing numbers as text to Excel from Matlab
Hi, I have a cell array containing text and numbers. Among the numbers, some have decimals and others don't. To keep things simple, I have all the numbers as text and I am trying to send this cell array to an Excel file. XLSWRITE converts all the '1.0' data to '1'. Having looked around, I thought PutCellValue (by Michael Robbins) would do it: sheet1=Excel.Worksheets.get('Item', 'Sheet1'); range=get(sheet1,'Range', 'A1'); PutCellValue(range,'1.0',1); but I still get the value of 1 on the Excel Sheet. Any ideas? Thanks On 8 Okt, 19:23, "Conrad " <conr...@gmx.net> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a cell array containing text and numbers. Among the numbers, some = have decimals and others don't. To keep things simple, I have all the numbe= rs as text and I am trying to send this cell array to an Excel file. XLSWRI= TE converts all the '1.0' data to '1'. Having looked around, I thought PutC= ellValue (by Michael Robbins) would do it: > > =A0 sheet1=3DExcel.Worksheets.get('Item', 'Sheet1'); > =A0 range=3Dget(sheet1,'Range', 'A1'); > =A0 PutCellValue(range,'1.0',1); > > but I still get the value of 1 on the Excel Sheet. Any ideas? > Thanks This is just as much a problem with display otions in Excel as with the numerical values. Record a macro in excel where you select the display format you want. Then open the macro ...

write from matlab editbox to excel incrementing columns
hi all actually i m fedup with tis prob for writing inside an excel from matlab gui... i ve to write the 1st input from edit box to 1st cell and 2nd input to 2nd cell and so on..... but i cant use loop for incrementing cell inside tis function since in gui it will execute the program from the first each time we run it with a new value in edit box... so my value gets replaced in xls file as i write in... kindly help me some one please... function Edit1_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles) h=1 ??? ??? r=get(handles.Editbox,'String') %to get input from edit box% user=cellstr(r) cellReference = sprintf('A%d', h); xlswrite('E:\test.xls', user,1,cellReference); h=h+1 end On 4/4/2011 2:05 AM, kiruthiga wrote: > hi all > actually i m fedup with tis prob for writing inside an excel from matlab gui... >i ve to write the 1st input from edit box to 1st cell and 2nd input to 2nd cell and so on..... > but i cant use loop for incrementing cell inside tis function since in gui > it will execute the program from the first each time we run it with a new value in edit box... > so my value gets replaced in xls file as i write in... kindly help me some one please... > > > function Edit1_Callback(hObject, eventdata, handles) > h=1 > ??? > ??? > r=get(handles.Editbox,'String') %to get input from edit box% > user=cellstr(r) > cellReference = sprintf('A%d', h); > xlswrite('E:\test.xls', use...

Deleting non-empty Excel Worksheet through MATLAB
Hi, I am trying to delete some worksheets in an Excel workbook. These excel worksheets have data as well as some pictures. I just want to delete the non-empty excel sheets before running a long code. These sheets have data from the previous execution of the same MATLAB programme. I looked at several messages posted on the web, but none of them discuss about deleting non-empty worksheets. I would be grateful if you can help. I am using actxserver for accessing the Excel application. Many thanks in advance, Dilbag ...

What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit)
What is the best way to import Excel files, with stock data, into Matlab? I’m using Matlab R2010b (64-bit) I’m trying to import historical prices of stock data. Matlab keeps cutting off the header of each column; it gives me only values. I am thinking that this is a data-type-mixing-issue, or whatever it’s called. I have ‘Dates’ in ColumnA, and ‘MSFT’, ‘PWER’, ‘KO’, and ‘SBUX’, in ColumnB-ColumnE. Basically, if I put the Excel file in my Matlab folder and double-click the file, I see the values in a matrix (no dates and no headers), I hit ‘Next’. Then, I see only one option; one radio button is enabled – ‘Create variable matching preview’. The other two options, ‘Create vectors from each column using column names’ and ‘Create vectors from each row using row names’ – both are greyed out. I’ve seen videos, on YouTube and on the Matlab site, where people import excel data and these options are NOT greyed out. No matter what I do, there options are ALWAYS greyed out. The problem is, when I click ‘Finish’ in my ‘Workspace’ I have a variable named ‘data’ all values in a 575x4 matrix, but I have NO DATES and I have NO HEADERS on the columns. All of this seems to go into another variable, called ‘textdata’; all dates and headers ate in textdata. This is VERY inconvenient. I’m trying to analyze some stock data and I have no headers, so I have no idea which stock is which (I can figure it out, but I think Matlab should do this for me). Also, I have no dates corresponding to ...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

Spawning matlab from within matlab
Hello all, I would like to spawn multiple matlab processes from an '.m' script. Meaning, run an m-file from a 'parent' Matlab that launches, say, 8 more 'children' matlab processes. I'd like to do it in such a way that the same m-file in the 'parent' is able to close down, or kill, all the 'children' processes. Any suggestions? Joe ...

how can write a program for denoising a image using visushrinkin matlab
actually i want to write a program 4 denoising a image using 2 dimensional discrete wavelet transform, using visushring "Gurjinder dhillon" wrote in message <io0oar$4qe$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > actually i want to write a program 4 denoising a image using 2 dimensional discrete wavelet transform, using visushring If you want to write it yourself, do you mean that you want to write everything yourself including the 2D wavelet transform? Or just the denoising algorithm. Wayne "Wayne King" <wmkingty@gmail.com> wrote in message <io2f1h$nbr$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > "Gurjinder dhillon" wrote in message <io0oar$4qe$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > actually i want to write a program 4 denoising a image using 2 dimensional discrete wavelet transform, using visushring > > If you want to write it yourself, do you mean that you want to write everything yourself including the 2D wavelet transform? > > Or just the denoising algorithm. > > Wayne >> mam its my thesis work & m never studied abut image denoising i just want ur help to do my work if u can help , then plz help me thanks "Gurjinder dhillon" wrote in message <iqqcug$c8o$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > "Wayne King" <wmkingty@gmail.com> wrote in message <io2f1h$nbr$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > > "Gurjinder dhillon" wrote in message <io0oar$4qe$1@fred.mathworks.com>... &g...

How to convert truecolor image to indexed image in MATLAB?
Hi all, I am wondering how to convert RGB truecolor image to indexed image by using MATLAB image processing toolbox. Thanks in advance. Tongmu On Nov 6, 6:21=A0pm, "LiTongmu.USTC" <litongmu.u...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am wondering how to convert RGB truecolor image to indexed image by usi= ng MATLAB image processing toolbox. > > Thanks in advance. > Tongmu -------------------------------------------------------------- There is a function rgb2ind(). ...

embedded matlab function MATLAB R2009a
I downloaded the MS visual C++ 2008 Express Edition and the SDK as detailed in http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-6IJJ3L/?solution=1-6IJJ3L My embedded function didnt work at the beginning because I did "mex -setup" before I installed my SDK. But after I installed the SDK, I ran "mex -setup" in Matlab once again and choose the MS visual C++2008 as my compiler. Then, my embedded matlab function worked. Thanks to the contribution from above! ...

Creating DLL in Matlab and using them in Matlab?
Hi, is it possible to create dll in Matlab and then using it in other Matlab apllication? I've made a simple function and put it into dll. But when I try to use this library in other apllication written in matlab it doesn't works. Any idea? -- Pozdrawiam, e-Shrek hi e-shresk, I once created a matlab dll, and called it in c code. it worked. I guess you have to check whether you dll was built correctly or not. ps. why don't u call matlab function directly? Dnia Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:19:04 +0000 (UTC), Jun napisa�(a): > hi e-shresk, > > I once created a matlab dll, and called it in c code. it worked. Hmmm. The function is very simple: ========================== function var_o = testlib(var_i) if var_i == '1', var_o = 'jest'; else var_o = 'brak'; end ========================== Compilation: mcc -W lib:xlib -T link:lib testlib After it, I have *.dll *.lib *.h Tryin' to load library: loadlibrary('xlib.dll','xlib.h'); The result is: Warning: Warnings messages were produced while parsing. Check the functions you intend to use for correctness. Warning text can be viewed using: [notfound,warnings]=loadlibrary(...) > In loadlibrary at 394 Where is the problem? > ps. why don't u call matlab function directly? I have a pack of functions that I wouldlike to use with few different matlab compiled programs. -- Pozdrawiam, e-Shrek On Oct 26, 1:47=A0pm, e-Shrek <e-Shrek.wyt...@wytni...

code of matlab 7a not working in matlab 2009
I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks "moonman" wrote in message <ipmsl7$23v$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I wrote a code in matlab 7a andand it was working over there > then i changed computer which was having matlab realease 2009a and it is not working > > If i install Matlab 7 release 14, will my code work again thanks Can you be more specific about the fact that your code is not working in 2009a but worked in 2007a? It would be helpful if you could narrow down what is not working in 2009a and provide error messages. Wayne ok thanks wyne i will send error message after some hours ...

how to do this in matlab
Number of column: 5 Vector A: [ 2 4 6 7 8 ] Vector B : [ 5 7 8 10 1] Choice = 1 : Find the highest value Vector A : 8 Vector B: 10 The highest value : 10 Choice = 2 : Find the lowest value Vector A : 2 Vector B: 1 The highest value : 1 Choice = 3 : Find the average value of : Vector A Vector B "Syamil " <syamilsaid@gmail.com> wrote in message <inq3g8$hhd$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Number of column: 5 > Vector A: [ 2 4 6 7 8 ] > Vector B : [ 5 7 8 10 1] > > Choice = 1 : Find the highest value > Vector A : 8 > Vector B: 10 > The highest value : 10 > > Choice = 2 : Find the lowest value > Vector A : 2 > Vector B: 1 > The highest value : 1 > > Choice = 3 : Find the average value of : > Vector A > Vector B Type in matlab: doc min doc max doc mean ...

Matlab 2011: matlab coder (build failed)
When I create a MATLAB Coder Project and try to convert this function: ------------------------- function y = myResampler(x,m,n) %#codegen fsVec = [8000 16000 32000 48000]; targetFsVec = [8000 16000 32000 48000]; fs = fsVec(m); targetFs = targetFsVec(n); y = resample(x,targetFs,fs); ------------------------- to C-code I get a build error saying: coder -build resamplerproj.prj ??? The upsample factor P must be constant. Error in ==> myResampler Line: 12 Column: 5 Code generation failed: Open error report. But I want to be able to resample x using a variable P/Q ratio. Is this just a limitation of Matlab Coder or am I doing something wrong?? John wrote: > When I create a MATLAB Coder Project and try to convert this function: > > ------------------------- > function y = myResampler(x,m,n) %#codegen > > fsVec = [8000 16000 32000 48000]; > targetFsVec = [8000 16000 32000 48000]; > > fs = fsVec(m); > targetFs = targetFsVec(n); > > y = resample(x,targetFs,fs); > ------------------------- > > to C-code I get a build error saying: > > coder -build resamplerproj.prj ??? The upsample factor P must be > constant. Error in ==> myResampler Line: 12 Column: 5 Code generation > failed: Open error report. > > > > But I want to be able to resample x using a variable P/Q ratio. > > Is this just a limitation of Matlab Coder or am I doing something wrong?? Apparently it's a limitation of RESAMPLE ...

Why does Matlab do this
What is happening when I type rand(1:10) at the command line? Matlab goes into a 10 minute spin - what's going on? Thanks "Robert" wrote in message <j64asi$5v4$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > What is happening when I type > rand(1:10) > at the command line? > > Matlab goes into a 10 minute spin - what's going on? > Thanks Hi Robert, You're create a 10-D array with that syntax. Do you just want a vector of 10 uniformly distributed random numbers. x = rand(10,1); % or x = rand(1,10); Wayne Hi Wayne, You're right - that's what I was trying to do... but I was just newbie mucking about trying to work out the syntax and I typed that in - then had a looong wait for Matlab to work through it! Thanks for the explanation. Robert "Robert" wrote in message <j64d2h$dvo$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi Wayne, > You're right - that's what I was trying to do... but I was just newbie mucking about trying to work out the syntax and I typed that in - then had a looong wait for Matlab to work through it! > Thanks for the explanation. > Robert That's fine. Welcome to MATLAB!!! If that's the worst memory-intensive mistake you ever make, you'll be fine :) I've done much, much worse. Wayne ...

image is blue in Matlab
Hi, If I open a .bmp image (created by a spectrum analyzer) in Paint or Windows Picture and Fax Viewer the background is white (e.g. the image looks as expected). If I open the image in Matlab using the following commands, the image is mostly blue: A = imread('specAImage.bmp', 'bmp'); >> image(A) >> axis off How can I correct this behaviour? Regards, Brad FYI: imshow(A) results in mostly dark grey Brad wrote: > Hi, > > If I open a .bmp image (created by a spectrum analyzer) in Paint or Windows > Picture and Fax Viewer the background is white (e.g. the image looks as > expected). > > If I open the image in Matlab using the following commands, the image is > mostly blue: > > A = imread('specAImage.bmp', 'bmp'); >>> image(A) >>> axis off > > How can I correct this behaviour? > > Regards, > Brad > > FYI: imshow(A) results in mostly dark grey > > > Mostly likely the file contains a colormap which you are not reading and using. [X,map] = imread('specAImage.bmp'); % Note only 1 input needed image(X) colormap(map) % OR imshow(X, map) --- Steve Eddins http://blogs.mathworks.com/steve/ Thanks, reading the colormap solved this. Regards, Brad "Steve Eddins" <Steve.Eddins@mathworks.com> wrote in message news:hbn4da$1bd$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Brad wrote: >> Hi, >> >> If I open a .bmp image (crea...

Excel to Matlab #3
Hi, i try to read an excel file with Gui but i got an error my data doesnt exist, it said , data not found. althought, the data is on my desktop. i need help Mady On Jan 6, 5:34=A0pm, "Gervais Mady" <gervais.m...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > i try to read an excel file with Gui =A0but =A0i got an error my data doe= snt exist, =A0it said , data not found. althought, the data is on my deskto= p. i need help > > Mady How can anyone possibly help when you supply so little information? The data are on your desktop? Maybe they should be in a .xls file. i can read it now but im tryin' now to build a function as Doug done before http://blogs.mathworks.com/pick/2007/08/13/video-series-reading-excel-data-into-matlab-with-a-gui/ thanks Le ven, 06 jan 2012 03:34:08, Gervais Mady a plopp�: > > i can read it now but im tryin' now to build a function as Doug done before http://blogs.mathworks.com/pick/2007/08/13/video-series-reading-excel-data-into-matlab-with-a-gui/ thanks If you need to create a GUI like Doug done before maybe you should watch the video and do like Doug done before. Just a thought. Although my opinion is that building a single-purpose GUI in Matlab -or similar- is usually a waste of time. But opinions differ. If you just need to read and plot the data from an XLS file like Doug done before, but without GUI, then you should probably watch the OTHER video and do like Doug done before. Just a thought, again. Al...

Reading Excell to matlab
Hi I was trying to import Excel sheet to mathlab(.xlsx) but after importing non-integer values will be changed to NAN.i tried both from the command line and using Import Wizard. What should i do to import non-integer values Thank you in advance On Mar 16, 3:44=A0pm, wolayta yetta <wolaytay...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi > I was trying to import Excel sheet to mathlab(.xlsx) but after > importing non-integer values will be changed to NAN.i tried both from > the command line and using Import Wizard. > What should i do to import non-integer values > > Thank you in advance --------------------------------------------------- I never use any wizard. Why don't you try xlsread() like most people? There is a faster way which workes for me in almost all situations. Save the excel file as tab delimited text file. Then you can use tdfread command. - Parag S. Chandakkar. On Mar 16, 10:02=A0pm, parag2...@gmail.com wrote: > There is a faster way which workes for me in almost all situations. Save = the excel file as tab delimited text file. Then you can use tdfread command= .. > - Parag S. Chandakkar. ------------------------------------------------------- What toolbox is that in? I don't have it. dlmread and csvread are standard MATLAB functions in the base MATLAB and could be used instead. Actually dlmread is the same as tdfread... If you specify delimiter as tab... And tdfread doesn't require any special toolbox... I think so... On...

matlab image process
I don't know matlab and I begin to learn matlab for this project I need to understand every line in this code now I don't understand anything I don't understand the commands in this code and I will glad if anybody can help me to understand what is write in this code or give me a link that explain any commands that appear in this code Maybe this is a pseudo code ?? This code need to recognize fingerprint In the first picture http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/841/matlaba1.jpg I know that the first paragraph load image from memory stockpile The second paragraph does a histogram The third paragraph does FFT to enhance the picture In the second picture http://img132.imageshack.us/i/matlaba2.jpg/ The first paragraph receive picture in size of 32X32 and transform the picture to binary picture The second paragraph the size of the picture is 16X16 and do bwmorph and bwperim The third paragraph do inbound and inArea and return roiImg, roiBound and roiArea In the third picture http://img264.imageshack.us/i/matlaba3.jpg/ the first paragraph do lines thinning with bwmorph function that is function that was write and thin function that is function in matlab that I don't understand The second paragraph remove type H blocks with bwmorph function and clean this is function in matlab that I don't understand The third paragraph remove spikes with bwmorph function and spur function that is matlab function that I don't understand The fourth paragraph receive 4 val...

Reading from excel to matlab
Hello. I have a question about reading values from excel to matlab. I hope someone will help me. in my programme i want to make a loop and read values from excel. I mean matlab will read A1 value in excel and will make some calculations and than it will read A2 make some calculations again..... in the end it will read A200 value in excel and it will finish that loop. if i need give an example; a=xlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A1 ) b=a*2 a=xlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A2 ) b=a*2 .. .. .. a=xlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A200 ) b=a*2 Sorry for my english and thanks for your helps. On Dec 15, 8:54=A0pm, "kosar akduman" <sleazysa...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello. I have a question about reading values from excel to matlab. I hop= e someone will help me. > > in my programme i want to make a loop and read values from excel. I mean = matlab will read A1 value =A0in excel and will make some calculations and t= han it will read A2 make some calculations again..... in the end it will re= ad A200 value in excel and it will finish that loop. > > if i need give an example; > > a=3Dxlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A1 ) > b=3Da*2 > > a=3Dxlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A2 ) > b=3Da*2 > . > . > . > a=3Dxlsread('excel.xlsx', 1, A200 ) > b=3Da*2 > > Sorry for my english and thanks for your helps. No, this is the wrong way to do it. Reading data in one at a time is very slow and cumbers...

problems with excel and Matlab
hi Guys, I have the following problem. I have two handles to two excel files Excel_files Excel What I want to do is to copy the sheet "header" which is surely in to the sheet to the second sheet. I do this with the following command: Excel_files.Sheets.Item('header').Move(Excel.sheets.Item(1)) and I get the following error: ??? Invoke Error, Dispatch Exception: Source: Microsoft Office Excel Description: Move method of Worksheet class failed Help File: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\XLMAIN11.CHM Help Context ID: 0 At the same time I do not get any problem in case of moving the sheet in the same file. This works. Excel_files.Sheets.Item('data').Move(Excel_files.Sheets.Item('sheet2')) Anyone can help me? thanks in advance I had exactly the same problem. But the problem seems happened quite random. I have a script which done dome simulation and output the simulated result into the excel spreadsheet and this error randomly happened during the process. For example, if the simulation is for 5 model, it might stop at 4th model or 3rd model unexpectedly. Anyone has any answer or solution to this? "william condemi" wrote in message <jbveq7$k4t$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > hi Guys, > > I have the following problem. I have two handles to two excel files > Excel_files > Excel > > What I want to do is to copy the sheet "header" which is surely in...

matlab image resize
I am trying to write and time a high-performance image resizing routine. I am wondering if anyone knows how optimized MATLAB's routine is (specifically bilinear filtering.) I think I read somewhere that MATLAB uses intel's Integrated Performance Primatives for stuff like matrix multiplication. If you edit imResize.m, there's a line with a call to imresizemex. Does this call the IPP imresize routine? ...

Web resources about - writing MATLAB images into Excel worksheets - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Worksheet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A worksheet is a sheet of paper, or on a computer, on which problems are worked A worksheet generator is a software program that generates problems, ...

iTooch 5th Grade Math - Maths worksheets on Numbers, Operations, Fractions, Graphs, Stats and Geometry ...
Get iTooch 5th Grade Math - Maths worksheets on Numbers, Operations, Fractions, Graphs, Stats and Geometry [FULL] on the App Store. See screenshots ...

Schools Shut Down Over Islam Worksheet Reaction
Christian Science Monitor Schools Shut Down Over Islam Worksheet Reaction 10TV Augusta County, Virginia - After a teacher at a Virginia school ...

Today's Apps Gone Free: Walkathon, Doodle Jump HD, Montessori Worksheets And More
Todays AGF list includes a fitness app, an endless climbing game, and an educational app.

School apologises over Bible and homosexuality worksheet
A Belfast school has apologised after complaints were made about a worksheet on religious views on homosexuality.

Here’s another impossibly stupid Common Core math worksheet
How long will America's kids have to suffer through this crap?

School worksheet tells kids GOP thinks helping poor 'waste of money,' parent claims
Tax season — and tax scams — are in full swing. Here are 3 common scenarios and what you should know to keep from becoming a victim.

Higher Education: School worksheet says GOP thinks poor are a waste of money
Apparently "fascist" was the wrong answer In case you were worried about the next generation and the future of the nation, save yourself some ...

Daughter Fails 'Gender Bias' Worksheet, Makes Dad Proud [PHOTO]
... assignment has generated impassioned debate online after her father, blogger Steve Bowler, sparked outrage by posting the third-grader’s worksheet, ...

Gender bias worksheet. I'm glad she failed. - Imgur
Imgur is used to share photos with social networks and online communities, and has the funniest pictures from all over the Internet.