PB 6.5 on SQL Anywhere 5.5 on Windows Server 2003 Flatform

just want to know if these were possible:

PB 6.5  on SQL Anywhere 5.5 on Windows Server 2003 Flatform
PB 6.5  on MS sql Server 2000  on Windows Server 2003 Flatform

PB 7.0  on SQL Anywhere 5.5 on Windows Server 2003 Flatform
PB 7.0 on MS sql Server 2000  on Windows Server 2003 Flatform

Iin case how do i make d connection.

thanks appreciate it very much.

Rollyvoi

0
Rollyvoi
3/7/2006 10:13:09 AM
comp.soft-sys.powerbuilder 803 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

I'm using PB 6.5 with SQL Server (6.5/7.0/2000) on Winnt4/Win2000/2003
Server with no probelms at all both with ODBC or PB Native Interfaces for
SQL 6 provided with PB 6.0 Entrprise

"Rollyvoi" <rollybayker@safari.com.sa> ha scritto nel messaggio
> just want to know if these were possible:
>
> PB 6.5  on SQL Anywhere 5.5 on Windows Server 2003 Flatform
> PB 6.5  on MS sql Server 2000  on Windows Server 2003 Flatform
>
> PB 7.0  on SQL Anywhere 5.5 on Windows Server 2003 Flatform
> PB 7.0 on MS sql Server 2000  on Windows Server 2003 Flatform
>
> Iin case how do i make d connection.
>
> thanks appreciate it very much.
>
> Rollyvoi

0
IW0DJB

Re: 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade #5
Biggy.... Open the book called HP3000 MIE/iX SYSTEM SOFTWARE MAINTENANCE MANUAL. Read through CheckList G - Update with tape If you do not have this manual, I can provide you with one -------------- Original message from Jeff Kubler : -------------- > To all; > I have a 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade I need to do next week. Any thoughts on > preparatory steps? > Things to watch out for? > Thanks, > Jeff Kubler > > * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * > * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * * To jo...

delphi 5.5 app w/ sybase ASE 12.5.1 on Windows 2003 Server
Hello, I'm running a vendor application written in delphi 5.5 that talks to a sybase DB on ASE 12.5.1 on a windows 2003 server. I'm running into an issue where my app closes immediately whenever i try to commit data to the db. My question is the following is there any known issue between the above versions of delphi and sybase where the above behavior is exhibited? I can query the database using the application w/o a problem and i've writen a php script that writes to the same db using odbc w/o a problem either. I don't see any event viewer errors on windows, and ...

5.5 to 6.5 upgrade
To all; I have a 5.5 to 6.5 upgrade I need to do next week. Any thoughts on preparatory steps? Things to watch out for? Thanks, Jeff Kubler * To join/leave the list, search archives, change list settings, * * etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html * ...

FMS 5.5 on Windows Server 2003?
Anyone hosting Filemaker Server 5.0/5.5 on Windows Server 2003? Any recommendations, caveats or horror stories? TIA. ...

Upgrading from Sybase Sql Anywhere 5.5.04 to SQL Server 2000
Has anybody had any experience of this?? We have over 2000 stored procs to convert from Watcom SQL to SQL Server 2000. Any automated tools would be much appreciated!! Also any known issues. "Johnny B" <john@jbrister.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:9c434c31.0308151330.7820da8a@posting.google.com... > Has anybody had any experience of this?? > > We have over 2000 stored procs to convert from Watcom SQL to SQL > Server 2000. Any automated tools would be much appreciated!! > Even if you do find an automatic tool be forewarned you'll still have to do a...

Wasatch Softrip V4.5 DC052003 [3 CDs], Windows Server 2003, OFFICE SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL V2003 - MICROSOFT [5 CDs], vs.net 2003 [10 CDs], LIVE COMMUNICATIONS SERVER 2003 STANDARD *ENGLISH*
Wasatch Softrip V4.5 DC052003 [3 CDs], Windows Server 2003, OFFICE SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL V2003 - MICROSOFT [5 CDs], vs.net 2003 [10 CDs], LIVE COMMUNICATIONS SERVER 2003 STANDARD *ENGLISH* - MICROSOFT, IBM Everyplace Mobile Device Enterprise Toolkit v2.0 WS, AutoRoute 2004 [2 CDs], MapPoint Europe 2004 [2 CDs], DVD 01 Microsoft Encarta Reference Library Plus DVD 2004, Paloalto Business Plan Pro 2004, Peachtree First Accounting 2004, for more .nfo, please send e-mail -> tel2003@pathfinder.gr, tel2003@popmail.com, msteve@otenet.gr, and for the complete list of 12,000 PC tutorials, for 300 Med...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO
Hi all, We are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. This beta has been tagged ACE+TAO+CIAO-5_5_6. The main difference between this release and x.5.5 is that the ACE exception macros (except for ACE_THROW_RETURN and ACE_THROW_SPEC) have been removed from all TAO and CIAO code. It is available from the same download location as per the previous release. http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ The doxygen documentation for the beta is also available. Included with this beta, besides the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, we also provide source only pac...

[tao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO
Hi all, We are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. This beta has been tagged ACE+TAO+CIAO-5_5_6. The main difference between this release and x.5.5 is that the ACE exception macros (except for ACE_THROW_RETURN and ACE_THROW_SPEC) have been removed from all TAO and CIAO code. It is available from the same download location as per the previous release. http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ The doxygen documentation for the beta is also available. Included with this beta, besides the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, we also provide source only pac...

[tao-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO
Hi all, We are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. This beta has been tagged ACE+TAO+CIAO-5_5_6. The main difference between this release and x.5.5 is that the ACE exception macros (except for ACE_THROW_RETURN and ACE_THROW_SPEC) have been removed from all TAO and CIAO code. It is available from the same download location as per the previous release. http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ The doxygen documentation for the beta is also available. Included with this beta, besides the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, we also provide source only p...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO
Hi all, We are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. This beta has been tagged ACE+TAO+CIAO-5_5_6. The main difference between this release and x.5.5 is that the ACE exception macros (except for ACE_THROW_RETURN and ACE_THROW_SPEC) have been removed from all TAO and CIAO code. It is available from the same download location as per the previous release. http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ The doxygen documentation for the beta is also available. Included with this beta, besides the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, we also provide source only p...

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO
Hi all, We are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. This beta has been tagged ACE+TAO+CIAO-5_5_6. The main difference between this release and x.5.5 is that the ACE exception macros (except for ACE_THROW_RETURN and ACE_THROW_SPEC) have been removed from all TAO and CIAO code. It is available from the same download location as per the previous release. http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ The doxygen documentation for the beta is also available. Included with this beta, besides the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, we also provide source only pac...

appbroker 5.5 and Windows Server 2003 SP1
Hallo! Does anyone knows if Clarion application broker 5.5 (ISAPI version) runs on Windows Server 2003 with SP1??? If it does, how the settings for IIS(and other) should look like? I set it up on Win NT 4.0(sp6) and Win 2000(sp4) (both servers) and it works OK. Thank You! ...

How to Download 5.5.5
Hi, I am trying to reinstall my REALbasic 5.5.5 Pro software on an upgraded portable. I have the 5.5 CD's, but I don't have the 5.5.5 update. Is there a place on the REALbasic web site where I can go to download previous versions? Thanks in advance, Jonathan Hoyle jonhoyle@mac.com wrote: > Hi, > > I am trying to reinstall my REALbasic 5.5.5 Pro software on an upgraded > portable. I have the 5.5 CD's, but I don't have the 5.5.5 update. Is > there a place on the REALbasic web site where I can go to download > previous versions? ftp:...

5.22 to 5.5
So here's the big question-- if I just bought 5.2 a couple of weeks ago...will I have to pay for the upgrade to 5.5? (That would suck.) Thanks, Bryan In article <bpdn10$1kc$1@news.fsr.net>, Bryan C. Green <bcgreen@motioncode.com> wrote: > So here's the big question-- if I just bought 5.2 a couple of weeks > ago...will I have to pay for the upgrade to 5.5? (That would suck.) There is always a free upgrade period for each major release of REALbasic -- if you purchased RB after a certain date, you get the new version free. However, since 5.5 hasn&...

Web resources about - PB 6.5 on SQL Anywhere 5.5 on Windows Server 2003 Flatform - comp.soft-sys.powerbuilder

Kanye West is ranting on Twitter instead of finishing his album
LONDON — Here we go again, Kanye West and his Twitter fingers are back at it. Yet we still do not have an album Addressing headlines from Media ...

Baton Rouge Police Say 2 Officers, 1 Suspect Shot
Police in Louisiana say two officers and one suspect are being treated at a hospital for gunshot wounds after a confrontation in Baton Rouge ...

Lovers shared their genius ways to spend Valentine’s Day
Planning the perfect Valentine's Day date can be beyond stressful. Ideally, the formula for a successful Valentine's Day consists of a nice ...

Apple Filming Its First TV Series; Executive Producer is Dr. Dre
Apple wants in on the streaming television industry that Netflix and Amazon are capitalizing on. Will the new Dr. Dre series work?

Russian prime minister: 'We have slid back to a new Cold War'
MUNICH — Russia's prime minister accused the West on Saturday of rekindling the Cold War, telling a meeting of top defense officials, diplomats ...

The week in Apple news: iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 release date, Dr. Dre’s Apple TV show, Mac Pro repair ...
Apple headlines for the week ending Feb. 12, 2016 It’s President’s Day weekend, which means many people in the United States have a three-day ...

Pope-Patriarch meeting seen by Russians as significant
MOSCOW (AP) — Russians ranging from Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev to ordinary citizens are seeing the landmark meeting of the heads of Roman ...

More than 5,000 pregnant women in Colombia have Zika virus: government
More than 5,000 pregnant Colombian women are infected with the mosquito-borne Zika virus, the country's national health institute said on Saturday, ...

Mets’ Reliever Jenrry Mejia Receives Lifetime Ban After Failing 3rd PED Test
New York Mets’ relief pitcher Jenrry Mejia has received a lifetime suspension from Major League Baseball (MLB) after testing positive for performance-enhancing ...

North Korea Cancels Investigation Into Abductions of Japanese Citizens
Pyongyang halted its inquiry into the fate of Japanese said to have been kidnapped by its agents decades ago, retaliating for new sanctions imposed ...