Tcl

Hello,

where can I see for tcl syntacs and how-to run a tcl
test?

Thank You
Vittore

vittoreconte
10/7/2005 10:39:07 AM
comp.soft-sys.ptolemy 1028 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-pam Tcl-pam is a Tcl interface to the PAM* service of Linux. It provides a Tcl package that allows Tcl scripts to use PAM to authenticate users and programs. It relies on linux-pam library: http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/ * PAM (Pluggable Authentication Modules): A mechanism to integrate multiple low−level authentication schemes into a high−level application programming interface (API). This enables programs that rely on authentication to be written independently of the underlying authentication scheme. Platform:...

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-gaul Tcl-gaul is a Tcl extension for genetic/evolutionary algorithm processing.It relies on the GAUL library: http://gaul.sourceforge.net/ * A genetic algorithm (GA) is a search technique used in computing to find exact or approximate solutions to optimization and search problems. Genetic algorithms are categorized as global search heuristics. They are a particular class of evolutionary algorithms that use techniques inspired by evolutionary biology such as inheritance, mutation, selection, and crossover. For ...

running other tcl from a tcl
Is that possible? 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like: c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl 2 - from a tcl to call other one # first.tcl content below exec hello.tcl # end regards, mauro ps.: I'm not experience in Tcl. Mauro Silva wrote: > Is that possible? > > 1 - sequentially to call two tcl files, like: > > c:\> tclkit-8.4.7.exe first.tcl second.tcl > > 2 - from a tcl to call other one > > # first.tcl content below > > exec hello.tcl > > # end > > regards, > m...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-mp Tcl-mp is a Tcl interface to POSIX Message Queues*. It provides a Tcl package that allows scripts to create/open/close/unlink multiple parallel message queues, and to send/receive messages synchronously and asynchronously to/from them. * A POSIX message queue is an Inter-Process Communication mechanism available on Linux and some other POSIX-compliant operating systems. It allows to or more processes (or threads) to communicate under the same OS. The messages are buffered by the kernel, which gives them kernel persis...

This is an announcement for a relatively new Tcl project: tcl-mmap Tcl-mmap is a Tcl interface to the POSIX mmap* system call. It provides a Tcl package that allows Tcl scripts to: 1) Memory map files for improved access efficiency; 2) Share memory between related processes; 3) Easily implement cyclic persistent log files. * See the mmap(2) man page. Platform: Linux/Unix Home page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl-mmap/ Man page: http://tcl-mmap.sourceforge.net/ Author: Alexandros Stergiakis On Sep 3, 11:48=A0am, Alexandros Stergiakis <alst...@gmail.com> wrote: > This is an ...

Deploy to web server ( soft-sys )
I would like to run my script on a web server that I do not have root access with (i.e. cannot install anything). My script reads an image (from a given URL), uses some Image Processing Toolbox functions, then writes the image. No user input/output is needed and no GUI functionality, just file I/O. I have been playing with a simple hello-world script and the Compiler Toolbox, and I have been trying to run the resulting binaries from ssh on the web server (Linux environment), but what I am seeing is that the MCR must be installed to the deployed machine. Hopefully I am wrong about this, becaus...

Ptolemy related Soft Walls project in the news
BTW - Professor Lee, Adam Cataldo, Ian Mitchell, Xiaojun Liu, Steve Neuendorffer, Iman Ahmadi, Zhongning Chen, Professor Shankar Sastry and others have been working on the Soft Walls project, which is studying ways to modify the avionics control system on the aircraft to limit the space into which an aircraft can fly and possibly prevent 9/11 style disasters. The Soft Walls home page is at http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/projects/softwalls/ The Soft Walls project has recently been covered by several media outlets, including: Radio Interview: WTOP, Washington DC (Real Audio For...

computer 2008 model for soft ware sys..
wf fefh dfkl http://www.freewebs.com/thuiss/ http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g906725-pmem ...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr?
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/2014 7:51 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: in 4 different threads > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > fileno() in not supported. Is it only in 3.1? What is the workaround? > io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno > How to give a file descriptor number to this function? How to get a file descriptor number? Satish, you are acting like the variety of troll called a Help Vampire. One of the symptoms is hogging the newsgroup by starting multiple threads a da...

Hi everyone, I have been pulling my hair with this one for a couple of days and still have not found a fix. I'm working within ANSYS Tcl-Tk implementation. I created a Tcl-Tk script that generates a simple window with three buttons. Each button opens another window which is created in a separate Tcl file. The second window have a lot of text entries, variables, procedures, etc. I can open the second Tcl file by itself and everything works as supposed, but when I open it using the button in the first window, it opens but any procedure called by the widgets on the second window are not fou...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? #2
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/14 7:54 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > You don't seem to be reading any of the responses you are getting. At the very least, you don't seem to be understanding them, or engaging with the authors. You are misbehaving on this list. Everyone else: I recommend that people stop responding. Satish seems unlikely to improve. -- Ned Batchelder, http://nedbatchelder.com ...

How to compile tcl or encrypt tcl
I use TclPro1.5 to compile my tcl script with tixwish in the Solaris before. But I cannot use the same method in Linux. Why? Is there any utility for me to compile or encrypt the code by using tixwish? The following is the simple code if I use the tixwish: #!/home/albertl/local/bin/tixwish puts "haha" And after using procomp by the TclPro1.5 Error in startup script: The TclPro ByteCode Loader is not available or does not support the correct version while executing "error "The TclPro ByteCode Loader is not available or does not support the correct version""...

Web resources about - Tcl - comp.soft-sys.ptolemy

Tcl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is missing information about Tcl procedures, procedure calls, and conditional statements . Please expand the article to include ...

Kyocera TCL Solar Inaugurates Floating Mega Solar Power Plants in Hyogo Prefecture, Japan - YouTube
Kyocera Corporation and Century Tokyo Leasing Corporation announced today that Kyocera TCL Solar LLC, a joint venture established by the two ...

Hands on: Ultra HD TCL 65-inch television
Is it worth paying for extra pixels when you can't put them to good use?

Hands on: Ultra HD TCL 65-inch television
Is it worth paying for extra pixels when you can't put them to good use?

Iron Man Joins TCL To Challenge Apple iPhone: China, Chinese Market
To take on Apple and Samsung in the global smartphone market, China's TCL is enlisting a strong ally: Iron Man.

正反之间心随由你 TCL idol3真机图赏
... 注册 首页 - 资讯中心 评测 导购 行情 - 手机大全 品牌 排行 - 应用之家 主题 壁纸 铃声 - 美人心机 唯丽是图 专题汇总 - 论坛 求助 活动 图赏频道 搜索 图赏首页 手机图赏 平板图赏 美人心机 手机之家 > 资讯中心 > 图赏频道 > 正反之间心随由你 TCL ...

Rumors State That TCL Could Be Looking To Buy Or Invest In HTC
You might not have heard of TCL. They’re the twenty fifth largest electronics manufacturer in the world, the third largest television manufacturer, ...

TCL Communications, SunPartner Testing Technology That Could Draw Solar Power Via A Smartphone's Screen ...
Smartphones are awesome, but with a few notable exceptions, it seems their awesomeness is inversely correlated with their battery life. The more ...

1070:Hong Kong Stock Quote - TCL Multimedia Technology Holdings Ltd - Bloomberg
Stock analysis for TCL Multimedia Technology Holdings Ltd (1070:Hong Kong) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, ...

Cisco, TCL joint venture to focus on cloud in China
Cisco, TCL joint venture to focus on cloud in China Business Cloud News Networking incumbent Cisco is to set up a joint venture company with ...