From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of
Tony Yang
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 7:36 AM
To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: About warning message

Dear Listers;

When I run a program, there are some warning message from the program,
while I am sure there is no error in my program, then does anyone know
how to close these warning messages.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
--
Best regards,
Tony

You need to give us more details. Can you include the section of the SAS
log where these warnings occur?

Bob Abelson
HGSI
240 314 4400 x1374
bob_abelson@hgsi.com

Tony Yang <tonyyangsxz@GMAIL.COM>
Sent by: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
01/05/2006 10:36 AM
Please respond to Tony Yang

        To:     SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
        cc:

Dear Listers;

When I run a program, there are some warning message from the program,
while
I am sure there is no error in my program, then does anyone know how to
close these warning messages.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
--
Best regards,
Tony
0
Bob_Abelson (324)
1/5/2006 4:18:04 PM
Thanks for your all response. And here is more information about my log.

4778  %a(
4779      data    =3D   test,
4780      resp    =3D   y,
4781      coefg   =3D   bp_0 bp_1,
4782      coefb   =3D   bll_0 bll_1,
4783      g       =3D   x,
4784      b       =3D   x,
4785      gv      =3D   0 0,
4786      bv      =3D   0 0,
4787      trials  =3D   m,
4788      out     =3D   pp,
4789      seed    =3D   2006,
4790      nres    =3D   19);

WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BLL_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BLL_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BLL_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BLL_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BLL_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BLL_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BLL_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference BP_0 not resolved.
WARNING: Apparent symbolic reference X not resolved.
[...]

Your further suggestion on how to close these warning message will be highl=
appreciated.

--
Best regards,
Tony

Here's a model:

   %macro a(lib=,ds=);
      title "&sashelp..&class";
      proc print data= &lib..&ds; run;
      %mend;

   %a(lib=sashelp,ds=class)

The appropriate TITLE statement would be

      title "&lib..&ds";

0
nospam1405 (4666)