Award Final Notice CONGRATULATIONS

GRAND GLOBAL LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY,
THE NETHERLANDS. ALFONSTRAAT B56,
1002 BS AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
 TO THE MANAGER
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: OYL /26510460037/02  BATCH: 24/00319/IPD
ATTENTION:RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement  today,
1st JULY, of winners of the GRAND GLOBAL  LOTTO PROMO
LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS/ INTERNATIONAL,  PROGRAMS  held on
18th MAY 2004.Your company,is attached  to ticket number
023-0148-790-459, with serial number 5073-11  drew the
lucky numbers 43-11-44-37-10-43, and  consequently won the
lottery in the 3rd category.  You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay  out of US$5.5M in cash
credited to file REF  NO. OYL/25041238013/02. This is from
total prize  & gt; money of US$93,500,000.00 shared among
the seventeen  international winners in this category. All
 participants were selected through a computer ballot
system  drawn form 25,000 names from Australia, New
 Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as  part
of International Promotions Program, which is  c onducted
annually.  CONGRATULATIONS!  Your fund is now deposited
with a Security company  insured in your name. Due to the
mix up of  some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this  award strictly from public notice until your claim
 has been processed and your money remitted to your
 account.. This is part of our security protocol to  avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of
this program. We hope with a part of you prize, you will
 participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3  billion
International Lottery.  To begin your claim, please contact
our  International claim  agent; MRS ROSEMARY BRENDA
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,  brenda00@myway.com   For due
processing and remittance of your prize  money to a
designated account of your choice.  Remember, all prize
money must be claimed not later  than 30th JULY 2004. After
t his date, all funds  will be returned as unclaimed.
 NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
 complications, please remember to quote your  reference
and batch numbers in every one of your  correspondences
with your agent.  Furthermore, should there be any  change
of your address, do inform your claims agent  as soon as
possible.  Congratulations again from all our staff and
thank  you for being part of our promotions program.

 Sincerely MR MOSE ROY THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,GRAND GLOBAL
LOTTO PROMO  LOTTERY,THE  NETHERLANDS.  N.B. Any breach of
confidentiality on the part of  the winners will result to
disqualification.  SORRY FOR THE LATE INFORMATION THANKS
0
moseroy (1)
7/1/2004 5:35:46 PM
comp.soft-sys.sas 133463 articles. 34 followers. Post Follow

FortiClient awarded award
Fortinet Receives ICSA Certification for Antivirus Detection and Removal SUNNYVALE, Calif., Sept. 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Fortinet .. has received ICSA certification for Antivirus Cleaning and Desktop Antivirus Detection, verifying that Fortinet's client solution will protect host PCs or servers from being infected by "in the wild" and other computer viruses. http://snipurl.com/hfph http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/09-01-2005/0004098419&EDATE= - unquote - Doug: Do the viruses know that Fortinet has been certified and they are not allowed...

[OT] Congratulations USA
It appears Obama has swept to victory. A Romney win was dreaded in most countries around the world. A surprising but very satisfying result. -- When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realized that the Lord does not work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me. -Emo Philips On 11/06/2012 10:41 PM, Crabbit Bampot wrote: > It appears Obama has swept to victory. A Romney win was dreaded in > most countries around the world. A surprising but very satisfying > result. > I was not surprised...but I am certainly relieved. ...

[ICSEng'05] Final CFP
We apologize if this is a duplicate email. EIGHTEENTH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SYSTEMS ENGINEERING (ICSEng05) LAS VEGAS, USA, AUGUST 16-18, 2005 (http://www.icseng.info) This series of International Conferences is jointly organized on a rotational basis among three institutions, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA, Technical University of Wroclaw, Poland, and Coventry University, UK. In August 2005, the 18th International Conference will be held in Las Vegas, NV, at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA. The Proceedings of the conference will be published by IEEE CS. I...

e-ball Awards 2009
We are confident that to stimulate the development of software, it's necessary reward programs, not developers. That's why we are going organize the "e-ball awards" together with www.ecomstation.com site Submit your nominations within following categories: * Best eComStation Application * Best WorkPlace Shell Application * Best eComStation Utility * Best eComStation Widget * Best eComStation Driver * Best eComStation Developer Tool * Best eComStation Game * Best eComStation Scientific Computing Solution * Best eComStation Student Product * Best Technical Art...

CFP: PRICAI Special Session, Learning Complex Relationships, final cfp
The Pacific Rim Conference on AI is a well-recognised conference with over 20 years' history, presenting cutting-edge research in intelligent systems from the region and around the world. This year, the conference will include a special session on Learning Complex Relationships. Many different areas of machine learning automatically learn complex (first order, functional) relationships between components. Interactions between these areas have typically been limited. This special session aims to bring together workers in these different areas, in the hope of generating cross-fertil...

Poll: Final Name for iTV?
Just curious to some ideas surrounding the name for the upcoming iTV. As some know, the name "Macintosh" was a code name as well, it was changed from McIntosh since it had legal conflicts with McIntosh Labs. As most of us know the iTV will be more important than the iPod long term, and could change the entire concept of TV. It borders on being the biggest thing since "color" to happen to TV, so it's important for Apple and society to choose a great name. Apple of course is researching name possibilities with historians, product geniuses, literary giants, lingui...

RISC OS Dutch Roadshow Final Details
RISC OS Dutch Roadshow 2006 Final Details ----------------------------------------- This is the final update on the RISC OS Dutch Roadshow 2006 for anyone who may be thinking of a visit to the Netherlands this coming weekend. The RISC OS Summer Roadshow will be going Dutch to the Hotel Mercure in Nieuwegein, near Utrecht, Holland on Saturday 17th June 2006 from 10:00 - 16:00 The venue address is Hotel Mercure, Buizerdlaan 10, Nieuwegein, Netherlands This is the same venue as has been used for the RISC OS Expo's which have been organised by the Dutch Big Ben Club over the past 9 years....

[ANN] XML Prague Mar 21/22, final program announced
XML Prague 2009 can now announce its final program of speakers, more information can be found here: * XML Prague 2009 Program - http://www.xmlprague.cz/program.html * XML Prague 2009 Sessions - http://www.xmlprague.cz/sessions.html ---------------------------------------- Speakers ---------------------------------------- The list of confirmed speakers are: * Robin Berjon, Robineko * George Cristian Bina, oXygenXML * Alex Brown * Florent Georges, fgeorges.org * Tony Graham, Xcruciate * G. Ken Holman, Crane Softwrights Ltd. * Mark Howe, Xcruciate * Michael Kay, Sa...

Thief of the Month Award
Does anybody remember which company used to give out "thief of the month" awards to for the most software reused in a project? ...

[News] [OSS] Mozilla Wins World Information Society Award for Its Open Source Software
Mozilla awarded the World Information Society Award ,----[ Quote ] | The award was received by Mitchell Baker, Mozilla Corporation CEO."We | enable people to build software, to make that software fit local | circumstances, to vet the quality of our software, and to modify and | improve that software. We create infrastructure through which groups | of people organize themselves to improve the Internet.", she said | during the award acceptance. `---- http://mozillalinks.org/wp/2007/05/mozilla-awarded-the-world-information-society-award/ Related: Ubuntu Receives Editor's Choice...

Has Anyone Else Noticed?
Since Corel Corporation had a major layoff of employees, several regular participants have vanished from this group. I won't mention names, but let me just say, I know who the ex-Jasconians are. :-) Uni Uni wrote: > Since Corel Corporation had a major layoff of employees, several regular > participants have vanished from this group. I won't mention names, but > let me just say, I know who the ex-Jasconians are. Assuming the missing participants aren't your own sock puppets that you forgot about, how exactly would a layoff prevent an ex-employee from posting via his ...

Call for Votes for Jim Peterson Awards #2
Class of 2005, Jim Peterson Achievement Award Ballot This is a call for VOTES for Class of 2005 Jim Peterson Achievement Awards. (Vote for only ONE nominee in each category.) NOTE: All votes must be addressed PRIVATELY to Glenn Bernasek. (See addresses below.) VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE NOMINEE ACHIEVEMENT(S) / ACHIEVERS TI-99/4A:(VOTE FOR ONLY ONE NOMINEE) Barry Boone Many programming accomplishments for the TI-99/4A and Myarc “Gene...

[Bio-ADIT2004] final CFP and extension of submission deadline: 19 Sept.
Bio-ADIT 2004 FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS + 2-WEEK SUBMISSION EXTENSION: SEPTEMBER 19 2003 The First International Workshop on Biologically Inspired Approaches to Advanced Information Technology January 29 - 30, 2004 Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland Web site: http://lslwww.epfl.ch/bio-adit2004 Sponsored by - Osaka University Forum - Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne (EPFL) - The 21st Century Center of Excellence Program of The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan, under the Program Title "...

[News] Award-winning Visual Effects Studio Addresses Demand, Ports to GNU/Linux
Frantic Films Announces Deadline 3.0 Supporting Linux and Mac OSX ,----[ Quote ] | “We’ve made consistent updates to Deadline since we launched the software in | 2004, but version 3.0 offers some of the most in-demand features, such as | Linux and Mac OS support, and the ability to offer Deadline as a Service,” | said Chris Bond, president & creative director. `---- http://facilities.broadcastnewsroom.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=165146 Related: Studios Using Linux ,----[ Quote ] | * Digital Domain | * Disney | * Double Negative | * DreamWorks Animation | ...

AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION (CONGRATULATION)!!!
FROM:THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT REF:S6376527711 BATCH:S7151085135 Attn:Winner We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners International programs held on the 30/12/2004. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 653164251591-6011 with serial number 7321410,batch number S7151085135,lottery ref number S6376527711 and drew lucky numbers 4-9-17-36-44-78 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$2.500,000.00 (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars) CO...

ICTCS'07 Final Call for Papers
The 10th Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science (ICTCS'07) Rome, Italy, October 3-5, 2007 http://www.disp.uniroma2.it/ictcs07/ Final Call for Papers Important Dates: Deadline for abstract pre-submission: 15 April 2007 Deadline for paper submission: 19 April 2007 Notification of Acceptance: 31 May 2007 Conference: 3-5 October 2007 Conference Web Page: http://www.disp.uniroma2.it/ictcs07/ Electronic Submission Web Page: http://www.easychair.org/ICTCS07/ The 10th Italian Conference on Theoretical Computer Science (ICTCS'07) will be he...

Strange
It seems to be a well kept secret. http://www.reviewshelter.com/best-top-video-editing-software-reviews http://best.lovetoknow.com/Best_Digital_Video_Editing_Software http://www.desktop-video-guide.com/best-home-video-editing-software.html http://www.videoeditingsoftware.com/2012/09/what-is-best-video-editing-software.html On 2013-03-16 11:16 AM, Rollo wrote: > It seems to be a well kept secret. > > > http://www.reviewshelter.com/best-top-video-editing-software-reviews > http://best.lovetoknow.com/Best_Digital_Video_Editing_Software > http://www.desktop-vid...

Finally gave up the mac hate and got an iPad
Every now and then I like to come up with a new gag. When you're an old fart like me that dates women in the daughter / could-almost-be-grand-daughter range you have to constantly come up with new material to keep them entertained. They say no money no honey, but the reality is that if you want the first rate pussy and you're no spring chicken yourself, simple cash is no longer enough. So I tried this one on a recent vacation spot (a good place to try new gags, because at resorts people are open-minded, less cop happy and such). Its a good environment for trying new material out...

JOLT awards
I read a list of interesting products that won this JOLT award http://www.joltawards.com a few days ago. Do you think this an important recognition or just one of those "easy" or "sponsorized" prizes? Thankyou <baruffa66@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176298808.555132.42490@q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com... >I read a list of interesting products that won this > JOLT award http://www.joltawards.com > a few days ago. > > Do you think this an important recognition or just one of those > "easy" or "sponsorized" prizes?...

final and const java help needed for an old C++ programmer
Hello, I am relatively new to java but have been using C++ for ages. In C++ I try to write code that is const-correct but I do not know how to do the same in java. Can anyone advise please? When I looked at this initially it seemed like final might do what I want but that only seems to work for fundamental types. When the argument is an object reference final just stops the reference being changed. You can still alter the state of the object that the reference refers to. Also I notice that final does not seem to get used much. I wonder why that is.... Regards, Andrew Marlow apm35@student....

VOTE! Civility Awards, August 2006
\ \ ************************************** = = = VOTE! Civility Awards, August 2006 = \= = ************************************** Smartest Man / Woman in the Universe ------------------------------------ [ ] Tony Blair [ ] HVAC [ ] Lucifer [ ] The "saucerheads" [ ] Dave Hillstrom [ ] nightbat [ ] Cujo [ ] Gregor Perleman [ ] Andrew Wyles [ ] Kali [ ] Dr. Dan [ ] Write-in: [ ] None of the Above Handsomest Man on the Planet -------------------------...

$250 Award
I thought members of the machinist community might be interested in hearing about the $250 "Machine Shop Trade Secrets" Award presented by ProShop Publishing ... http://www.proshoppublishing.com/index.html We are currently accepting user submissions for the website's 'Tips' section which would also qualify those individuals for the $250 award. Tips which would help the machinist community should be submitted, along with an image, to MSTS@proshoppublishing.com. Examples of such tips can be found at: www.proshoppublishing.com/tips.html The tip should be no longer than 10...

PANASAS Awarded Computerworld Innovative Technology Award
PANASAS Awarded Computerworld Innovative Technology Award; Panasas ... Business Wire (press release) - San Francisco,CA,USA .... is the leader in scalable network storage for Linux clusters. ... http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20040920005273&newsLang=en ...

Final Cut Express Question
Is there a way to capture video clips from a DVD I created with iDVD for use with final cut Express?? * posted via http://mymac.ws Danscharn wrote: > Is there a way to capture video clips from a DVD I created with iDVD > for use with final cut Expre Google for DVDxDV - works fine. ...

Epsilon Award for excellent software: Voting has started
The nomination process has been completed. You may vote now for the Epsilon Award 2009. You have one vote only. The public voting phase will last until October 27, 2009. http://www.euroconference.org/Epsilon_Vote.htm And maybe join us for the European Software Conference 2009 in Berlin. Registration starts with 55,- Euros. http://www.euroconference.org/register2009.htm David Boventer Founder and Executive Director ESWC ...