Award Final Notice CONGRATULATIONS

GRAND GLOBAL LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY,
THE NETHERLANDS. ALFONSTRAAT B56,
1002 BS AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
 TO THE MANAGER
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: OYL /26510460037/02  BATCH: 24/00319/IPD
ATTENTION:RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement  today,
1st JULY, of winners of the GRAND GLOBAL  LOTTO PROMO
LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS/ INTERNATIONAL,  PROGRAMS  held on
18th MAY 2004.Your company,is attached  to ticket number
023-0148-790-459, with serial number 5073-11  drew the
lucky numbers 43-11-44-37-10-43, and  consequently won the
lottery in the 3rd category.  You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay  out of US$5.5M in cash
credited to file REF  NO. OYL/25041238013/02. This is from
total prize  & gt; money of US$93,500,000.00 shared among
the seventeen  international winners in this category. All
 participants were selected through a computer ballot
system  drawn form 25,000 names from Australia, New
 Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as  part
of International Promotions Program, which is  c onducted
annually.  CONGRATULATIONS!  Your fund is now deposited
with a Security company  insured in your name. Due to the
mix up of  some numbers and names, we ask that you keep
this  award strictly from public notice until your claim
 has been processed and your money remitted to your
 account.. This is part of our security protocol to  avoid
double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of
this program. We hope with a part of you prize, you will
 participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3  billion
International Lottery.  To begin your claim, please contact
our  International claim  agent; MRS ROSEMARY BRENDA
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER,  brenda00@myway.com   For due
processing and remittance of your prize  money to a
designated account of your choice.  Remember, all prize
money must be claimed not later  than 30th JULY 2004. After
t his date, all funds  will be returned as unclaimed.
 NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
 complications, please remember to quote your  reference
and batch numbers in every one of your  correspondences
with your agent.  Furthermore, should there be any  change
of your address, do inform your claims agent  as soon as
possible.  Congratulations again from all our staff and
thank  you for being part of our promotions program.

 Sincerely MR MOSE ROY THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,GRAND GLOBAL
LOTTO PROMO  LOTTERY,THE  NETHERLANDS.  N.B. Any breach of
confidentiality on the part of  the winners will result to
disqualification.  SORRY FOR THE LATE INFORMATION THANKS
0
moseroy (1)