computer 2008 model for soft ware sys..

wf fefh dfkl
http://www.freewebs.com/thuiss/
http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g906725-pmem
0
mathivram (26)

Call For Papers: Soft Computing for Bioinformatics (SOFT COMPUTING Journal
=20 SOFT COMPUTING Journal - SPRINGER =20 Special Issue on =20 Soft Computing for Bioinformatics =20 CALL FOR PAPERS =20 The past few years have witnessed phenomenal growth of=20 bioinformatics, an exciting field devoted to the interpretation and=20 analysis of biological data using computational techniques. Among=20 the large number of computational techniques used, soft computing,=20 which incorporates=20 =20 * neural networks,=20 * evolutionary computation,=20 * fuzzy systems, and=20 * chaos,=20 =20 stands out because of its demonstrated strength in handling=20 imprecise information and providing novel solutions to hard=20 problems.=20 =20 This special issue aims at not only showcasing innovative=20 applications of soft computing techniques to bioinformatics, but=20 also clarifying outstanding issues for future progress.=20 =20 Biological areas of interest include but are not limited to the=20 following:=20 =20 * protein structure and function,=20 * genomics,=20 * proteomics,=20 * molecular sequence analysis,=20 * evolution and phylogenetics,=20 * molecular interactions and structure,=20 * gene expression,=20 * metabolic pathways,=20 * regulatory networks,=20 * developmental control and systems biology. =20 =20 Papers should be submitted in PDF format via email to any of the=20 following guest editors by 30 March 2004:...

Deploy to web server ( soft-sys )
I would like to run my script on a web server that I do not have root access with (i.e. cannot install anything). My script reads an image (from a given URL), uses some Image Processing Toolbox functions, then writes the image. No user input/output is needed and no GUI functionality, just file I/O. I have been playing with a simple hello-world script and the Compiler Toolbox, and I have been trying to run the resulting binaries from ssh on the web server (Linux environment), but what I am seeing is that the MCR must be installed to the deployed machine. Hopefully I am wrong about this, because I need everything completely self-contained so that I can run it strictly within my folder on the server. Can I please get a suggestion on how to proceed with this? Any direction would be greatly appreciated ASAP (project deadline approaching fast). Thanks! Take a look at the Web Figures section of the Java Builder documentation: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/javabuilder/ug/... Or you can use CGI to call your program on the server, have your program generate a JPEG, and then have the server send back a page with the JPEG's url embedded in it. A little tricky, but it can be done. "James " <jamesgpain...@removethis.gmail.com> wrote in message I will look over the documentation, but I believe my problem lies in the inability to use CGI to call the program, since the run-time components cannot be installed to the system folders. I do not hav...

Call for Papers: Special Session on Soft Computing Models for Noise Pollution
Call for Papers Special Session on Soft Computing Models for Noise Pollution 26-28 August 2004 Budapest, Hungary Conference URL: http://isda04.softcomputing.net/ (Submission Deadline: April 01 , 2004) Organizer: Zaheeruddin, Ph.D. Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University) New Delhi-110025, INDIA E-mail: zaheer_2k@hotmail.com, zaheer_el@jmi.ernet.in Significance of the Special Session: The topic of the Special session "Soft Computing Models for Noise Pollution" is a major scientific problem. Nois...

sys
Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle programming ok here? Bill Bill Cunningham <nospam@nspam.com> wrote: > Is it OT here to talk about IPC and pipes? Or are all aspects of kernle > programming ok here? If you want to discuss how IPC and pipes are implemented in the kernel it's completely ok. But if you're interested in how to use IPC or pipes from a userland program then posting to e.g. comp.unix.programmer or comp.os.linux.development.apps will probably make a lot more sense. R...

sys
computer common oriented http://www.freewebs.com/buildem/ http://amigos.com/go/g904313-pmem ...

com.sys and usbser.sys question
I got a question, for those knowing more about that matter than myself, which shouldn't be hard ;-) Temporarily having 2 phone lines at my disposal, I wanted to put my old modem back to use as a phone number dialer, using the BonusPack PIM Phonebook application. But I had quite some trouble to get my COM1 port to work at all with any comm application. It finally turned out, that COM.SYS has to be loaded before USBSER.SYS, since otherwise USBSER.SYS is hijacking COM1 unnoticed. Now, in the order shown below, it assigns itself to COM6 (if not remed out), but COM1 still d...

SYSMAN: No SYS$SCRATCH/SYS$LOGIN ?
$ mc sysman SYSMAN> set env/node=velo %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: Individual nodes: VELO Username JFMEZEI will be used on nonlocal nodes SYSMAN> do show log sys$scratch %SYSMAN-I-OUTPUT, command execution on node VELO %SHOW-S-NOTRAN, no translation for logical name SYS$SCRATCH SYSMAN> There is also no SYS$LOGIN defined. (VAX 7,3 and Alpha 8.3) What is the reason behind the lack of those logicals ? JF Mezei wrote: > $ mc sysman > SYSMAN> set env/node=velo > %SYSMAN-I-ENV, current command environment: > Individual nodes:...

com.sys & vcom.sys
It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I did it yesterday I forgot to de-select Ray Gwinn's com drivers. After installation I removed the entries from config.sys and un-remmed com.sys and vcom.sys but they won't load. I checked and it's in c:/os2/boot. What's the cure? :-) Wayne -- While the e-mail address in this post is genuine it is only used as a spamtrap. Any mail sent to me at this address will be considered to be spam and deleted without being read. Wayne wrote: > It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I > did it yesterday I forgot to de-select Ray Gwinn's com > drivers. After installation I removed the entries from > config.sys and un-remmed com.sys and vcom.sys but they > won't load. I checked and it's in c:/os2/boot. What's > the cure? :-) They must come after mouse/vmouse/pointdd device drivers in the config.sys file. Stu/2 On Tuesday 05 Oct 2004 17:06 Stewart Buckingham wrote: >> It's been a while since I last installed 1.1 and when I >> did it yesterday I forgot to de-select Ray Gwinn's com >> drivers. After installation I removed the entries from >> config.sys and un-remmed com.sys and vcom.sys but they >> won't load. I checked and it's in c:/os2/boot. What's >> the cure? :-) > > They must come after mouse/vmouse/pointdd device drivers in the > config.sys file. I believe they are, I checked while I was...

problem with reload(sys) (doing reload on the sys module)
Python 2.4.2 (#67, Sep 28 2005, 12:41:11) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] on win32 Type "copyright", "credits" or "license()" for more information. **************************************************************** Personal firewall software may warn about the connection IDLE makes to its subprocess using this computer's internal loopback interface. This connection is not visible on any external interface and no data is sent to or received from the Internet. **************************************************************** IDLE 1.1.2 >&g...

computer-graphics-softs
Hi my blog about cg soft http://computer-graphics-softs.blogspot.com/ And link download for more!!! ...

sys.stdout / sys.stderr, subprocess, redirection
Hello, I have a piece of code that gets run in a script that has its stdout closed: import sys sys.stdout = sys.stderr c = subprocess.Popen (..., stdin = subprocess.PIPE, stdout = subprocess.PIPE, stderr = subprocess.STDOUT) and this is what I get: Sending SVNR/permissions Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow): svn: 'pre-commit' hook failed with error output: Traceback (most recent call last): (...) File ".../__init__.py", line 40, in run stderr...

Computer soft download
Computer =E2=96=8CSoftware =E2=96=8CHardware =E2=96=8CAntivirus =E2=96=8C500 Virus = Remover =E2=96=8C =E2=96=8CMost Important =E2=96=8C www.kernelcmt.com ...

soft core, soft processor core, processor
Hi, This might sound stupid, but I really hope someone could clear these terms for me. Thank you. awa wrote: > Hi, > > This might sound stupid, but I really hope someone could clear these > terms for me. A Soft CPU is one that can be field reconfigured, and is not hardwired in silicon. Most common form are implemented in FPGAs, so look for PicoBlaze, PacoBlaze, MicroBlaze, NIOS, NIOS II, Mico8, Mico32, on the net, for examples. Just to confuse you more, some of these SoftCPUs are available under license, to be used to build hard-Wired CPUs :) -jg Hi Jim, Oh no. Another t...

DADCONF.NET.SYS is created by JCONFJOB.NET.SYS
Never mind the question about DADCONF.NET.SYS. I found the following: http://docs.hp.com/cgi-bin/fsearch/framedisplay?top=/mpeix/onlinedocs/30 216-90325/30216-90325_top.html&con=/mpeix/onlinedocs/30216-90325/00/00/6 8-con.html&toc=/mpeix/onlinedocs/30216-90325/00/00/68-toc.html&searchter ms=dadconf.net.sys&queryid=20041022-080827 For the network to work correctly, stream JCONFJOB. :STREAM JCONFJOB.NET.SYS The JCONFJOB.NET.SYS stream is required for all systems. It includes information files that describe the supported set of servers and services. These information fi...

sys/processor.h sys/loadavg.h in linux?
I have a program I wrote for Solaris. I am trying to port the program to linux. One of the problems I am having is attaining hardware information on the machine. Using sys/processor.h on solaris, I am able to num cpu's and clock speed. Using sys/loadavg.h, I am able to get the load avg u/s/i. I can still get mem, and free mem from sysconf, that is ok. I would rather not parse through /proc/cpuinfo! TIA, ~S ...

Computer soft & hard
All information about computer Soft & Hardware. Visit:www.santoshcomputer.blogspot.com ...

Computer soft & hard
All information about computer soft & hardware Visit : www.santoshcomputer.blogspot.com ...

Computer soft & hard
All information about computer soft & hardware Visit : www.santoshcomputer.blogspot.com ...

Soft computing and association rules
Hello, does anybody know of work where a soft computing approach is used in mining association rules? Any pointers greatly appreciated... [ comp.ai is moderated. To submit, just post and be patient, or if ] [ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai@moderators.isc.org>, and ] [ ask your news administrator to fix the problems with your system. ] ...

Preferences and Soft Constraints, SofT'11
11th Workshop on Preferences and Soft Constraints, SofT'11 Held in conjunction with the 17th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, CP'11 12-16th September 2011 Perugia, Italy http://www.dmi.unipg.it/francesco.santini/soft11/ Technical Description --------------------- Preferences are ubiquitous in real life: most problems are over-constrained and would not be solvable if we insist that all their requirements are strictly met. Moreover, many problems are more natu...

Computer soft & hard
All information about computer soft & hardware Visit : www.santoshcomputer.blogspot.com ...

Sys Technology LCD monitor (sys-172L-C-JT)
Greetings, I have 2 of these monitors and the power LED just flashes on and off. It has a switch mode power supply. I found no "smoking gun" so to speak. I checked all of the power supply's electrolytics with an ESR meter. The fact that I have 2 with the same problem tells me that there must be others out there too. Has anyone repaired any of these with this problem? If not I will do the work and post what repairs it. Thanks have you tried them both on a different system with a different vid card? If it still happens, there is probably a problem with the display...

Computer soft & hard.
All information about Computer software & Hardware. Visit : www.santoshcomputer.blogspot.com ...

computer-graphics-softs page
Hi my new blog about cg soft http://computer-graphics-softs.blogspot.com/ And link download for more!! ...

Web resources about - computer 2008 model for soft ware sys.. - comp.soft-sys.sas

Computer Show

The immortalist: Uploading the mind to a computer
While many tech moguls dream of changing the way we live with new devices, one Russian internet millionaire is looking for a way to make humans ...

Humanity's best Go player was just thrashed by Google's DeepMind computer
... against AlphaGo. It's a major milestone for artificial-intelligence research: Go is a simple game but has been notoriously difficult for computers ...

Humanity's best Go player finally beat Google's DeepMind computer for the first time
... Lee Sedol on Sunday in the fourth game of the Challenge Series tournament. That's the first time that Sedol has managed to beat the computer. ...

Police: Former student stole 22 computers from college lab
SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) — Authorities say a former Syracuse University student has been charged with stealing nearly two dozen computers from a campus ...

Accidentally Typing “.om” Instead of “.com” Puts Your Computer At Risk For Malware
We’ve all done it: typed too quickly and gone to Amazonco.m, Netfli.xcom, or countless other incorrect URLs. These goofs often lead to harmless ...

Computers can tell when you've been drunk tweeting
In case the rambling string of misspelled words and incoherent thoughts weren't dead giveaways, scientists have developed a method of machine ...

Don’t Forget Humans Created The Computer Program That Can Beat Humans At Go
Humankind is licking its wounds after its latest defeat at the “hands” of artificial intelligence. Over the past week, AlphaGo, a computer program ...