Create SAS dataset from C# data table or data set

SAS-L,

  We are evaluating SAS/Integration Technologies and have what we think
should be straight forward question.  How can I have .Net create or update
a SAS dataset on our backend SAS AIX server?

  Also, if the backend SAS server creates a graph can I stream it to the
C# client server application?

Thanks in advance for all your advice,

Mike Durbin
0
e1716g (2)

Mike,

Read my paper on how to create your first .net app on sascommunity.org for
how to read a SAS dataset. There are a lot of nuances though. Watch out for
formats.

Yes, you can stream the graph. Have SAS gen it then read it as binary.

Alan

Alan Churchill
Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies"
www.savian.net