ERROR: Write Access Violation In Task ( FREQ ]

Hello,

The following code generates the error below:

755  ods listing close;

756  proc freq   data = Table      ;

757    ods output commonrelrisks=crr;

758      by Rand Sim_No        ;

759    tables K*x*y/cmh sparse;

760    title2 'Mantel-Haenszel Test';

761

762  run ;

ERROR:  Write Access Violation In Task ( FREQ ]

Exception occurred at (67A2AD3E)

Task Traceback

I'm not sure why this is as my code looks correct.  From other 'Write Access
Violations' I've seen (while googling) it seems like this might be a sas
error.  Does anyone have any tips on how I can overcome this so my code will
run?

Thank you,

kafernan (22)

K,

In my experience, this message does indicate a SAS error. Usually applying the current HotFixes will correct it. You can search SAS Notes at http://support.sas.com/techsup/search/sasnotes.html
or obtain HotFixes at http://ftp.sas.com/techsup/download/hotfix/hotfix.html

HTH,
Dennis Diskin

K Fernandes <kafernan@UWATERLOO.CA> wrote:
Hello,

The following code generates the error below:

755 ods listing close;

756 proc freq data = Table ;

757 ods output commonrelrisks=crr;

758 by Rand Sim_No ;

759 tables K*x*y/cmh sparse;

760 title2 'Mantel-Haenszel Test';

761

762 run ;

ERROR: Write Access Violation In Task ( FREQ ]

Exception occurred at (67A2AD3E)

Task Traceback

I'm not sure why this is as my code looks correct. From other 'Write Access
Violations' I've seen (while googling) it seems like this might be a sas
error. Does anyone have any tips on how I can overcome this so my code will
run?

Thank you,

diskin1 (178)

Does the table is locked by another process ?

St�phane.

>The following code generates the error below:
>

>755  ods listing close;
>
>756  proc freq   data = Table      ;
>
>757    ods output commonrelrisks=crr;
>
>758      by Rand Sim_No        ;
>
>759    tables K*x*y/cmh sparse;
>
>760    title2 'Mantel-Haenszel Test';
>
>761
>
>762  run ;
>

>ERROR:  Write Access Violation In Task ( FREQ ]
>
>Exception occurred at (67A2AD3E)
>
>Task Traceback
>

>I'm not sure why this is as my code looks correct.  From other 'Write Access
>Violations' I've seen (while googling) it seems like this might be a sas
>error.  Does anyone have any tips on how I can overcome this so my code will
>run?
>

>Thank you,

datametric (328)