Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members download now #3

Free Live Voice and Video Chat!Connect with Over 4 Million Members

download now on

http://www.tkqlhce.com/click-3714215-10516597

Semilogy #4
Hi, I am doing the following in Matlab: x=-5:1:15; s=10.^(x/10); Pfsk=0.5*erfc(sqrt(s/2)); semilogy(x,Pfsk) hold on; grid on; But how do I get the YTick on the y axis in a simple way such that 1, 0.9, 0.8, 0.7... 0.1, 0.09, 0.08... is marked on the Y axis? Thanks! Hi Jonas, are you sure you want to mark down from 1 in those increments? Your ytick marks will all be bunched up near 10^0 and unreadable. Anway, you can always use set(gca,'ytick',[vector of y-tick values here]); For example, if you want a little different behavior from the default from your plot you can do: x=-5:1:...

US-PA: Philadelphia-JAVA DEVELOPERS #4
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: JAVA DEVELOPERS Job Location: PA: Philadelphia Pay Rate: Open Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-27 Company Name: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc. Contact: Recruiter Phone: email or web sit...

FREE DOWNLOAD Video Games Wii #4
You can find may information about video games nintendo wii Including review of PS2 Video Games, Xbox, PSP, Nintendo. It's all here completely. http://www.videogames-101.com I'm confident you'll find my website very helpful! Cheers, Ridody Ridody - Supervisor ...

FREE Tutorials on HTML XHTML CSS JavaScript XML XSL ASP SQL ADO VBScript, SAP
access all computer tutorials for free visit http://freecomputertutorialz1.blogspot.com/ ...

Internet connection problem on XP Home P2P lan
HI I am having a problem configuring internet connection on XP Home peer to peer network. I have DSL connection on one machine. Simply configured the internet connection and Lan through network connection wizard. It works fine as far as both machines are on. If both machines are switched off, it looses all information and needes to reconfigured with different workgroup name otherwise it does not work. Now I am having another problem that I am unable to delete the bridge configured in the network connections and it does not allow me to create another bridge but always shows the messa...

X-Lite 3.0: one single SIP provider only?
Can X-Lite 3.0, unlike the previous version, only support one single SIP provider? One I configured an account the "Add" button is greyed out. Is X-Lite intensionally crippled differentiate against CounterPath's other software? Can version 2.0 still be downloaded? -- Georg Schwarz http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/ georg.schwarz@freenet.de +49 151 11559652 Georg Schwarz wrote: > Can X-Lite 3.0, unlike the previous version, only support one single SIP > provider? Interesting; I see that I cannot add an account past the first one either. The PDF users'...

Free Rotate to Normal
In Photoshop, you can run a line along a skewed edge, then select Rotate from the menu. The difference of the angle you just drew to normality is inserted automatically into the angle box. Is there a way to do this in PSP? Thx. "M Barnes" <michael.barnes@tns.not> wrote in message news:OrKdnZF4RZFqGXzdRVn-vg@comcast.com... > In Photoshop, you can run a line along a skewed edge, > then select Rotate from the menu. The difference of the > angle you just drew to normality is inserted automatically > into the angle box. Is there a way to do this in PSP? Thx. > >...

IDL
Hi all, I was reading about "Writing IDL Objects for Exporting" (chapter 11, IDL Connectivity Bridges in the help/pdf directory). Maybe, I would be interested in Exporting Drawable objects and, to be more concrete, in exporting an IDLgrWindow. I am not able to run the single example "Drawable Object Canvas" and I was wondering if some of you already ran it. My concerns are if it is possible to create an IDL application with a Java GUI to interact with. The results could be shown exporting an IDLgrWindow. The events, from the java GUI could be imported to the IDL using ...

Re: Video problems on my Mac
Thanks to everybody that participated in this thread. You've certainly turned me on to the power of Handbrake, and if in the future problems come up and I need more, I'll know where to come. ...

get a free domain , free design , and free host #3
get a free domain , free design , and free host http://freedesignandhost.co.cc/ get a free domain , free design , and free host http://freedesignandhost.co.cc/free-design.php http://freedesignandhost.co.cc/free-host.php http://freedesignandhost.co.cc/free-domain.php ...

Re: Printing exact number of variables #3
Hi, Somebody who has had their morning coffee may have a fancier solution but here is one approach: * sample data ; data a; bidder1=1; bidder2=.; bidder3=1; bidder4=.; bidder5=1; bidder6=1; output; bidder1=2; bidder2=.; bidder3=2; bidder4=.; bidder5=2; bidder6=2; output; run; proc transpose data=a out=b; run; data c; set b; if col1 eq . then delete; run; proc transpose data=c out=d; run; proc print data=d; var bidder:; run; Hope this is helpful. Mark Terjeson Senior Programmer Analyst Investment Management & Research Russell Investments 2...

Harpoon 3 scenarios for the PlayersDB #47
The 58th NEW Harpoon scenario of the year! Homecoming Coincidental with their attacks on Orland and Bergen, the Romanov's will also attempt to close the Suez and Panama Canals, and they will succeed. This will follow the successful decoying of substantial U.S. forces into the Pacific. (Alaska was, after all, unfairly traded away in 1867 for $7 million dollars; it was time for it to re-join a re- born Empire!) The immediate consequence will be the temporary isolation of the remaining forces in the Atlantic and the Mediterranean. Their greater than expected success in the ...

connect to a remote DB2 on z os
Hi, I'm working on my local computer (windows 2000) and I'd like to reach from my java program a stored procedure on a remote (throw the enterprise network) db2 on z os. I don't know what I'v to set up on my local machine for communication between my program and db2...? db2java.zip? Just add it to my classpath? Where could I find such a class --> COM.ibm.db2os390.sqlj.jdbc.DB2SQLJDriver ??? Thanks in advance for your help! import java.sql.*; class test { public static void main (String[] args) { try { Class.forName("COM.i...

US-NJ: Chester-Sr. VB.net Developer/Architect #3
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Sr. VB.net Developer/Architect Job Location: NJ: Chester Pay Rate: 85K Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-08 Company Name: Shain Associates Contact: John Santiago Phone: 732-248-8222 Fax: ...

[News] GNU/Linux and Free Software Fuel Startups

New Free Sites for gamers of all levels! 96240
I have created several game sites that contain all kinds of information about games, gamers and gaming. Please check them out and let me know what you think! http://gameneedle.com http://gamebrainy.com http://gamedisease.com http://gameperformers.com )bMv^/kzq/vIGrgw=.g/he@FZ ...

video effects eval boards
Im looking for an fgpa solution that will assist in creating special video effects, preferrably hdtv, but otherwise standard video <p>its possible standard video boards will do these functions, but Id like more access into registers, etc as eval kits seem to have. <p>are there any popular video processing kits? thanks! ...

Oracle JDeveloper 10g Preview available for Free download
Oracle today released a preview version of Oracle JDeveloper 10g. It's next generation Java tool. Oracle JDeveloper 10g delivers an easier way to create standard J2EE applications that can be deployed on any J2EE server and any database. It's built in framework Oracle ADF uses an MVC approach to create applications visually and declaratively. Some of the innovative features include: Visual page flow design for Struts. One click deploy to Oracle Application Server, BEA Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat. Visual layout editor for JSP, HTML, and Swing. Drag and Drop data-binding between UI (JSP a...

RE: Build error Python 2.4.1
Donn Cave wrote: >In article <mailman.56.1116946912.18027.python-list@python.org>, > <Servatius.Brandt@fujitsu-siemens.com> wrote: >... >> I used the python executable from the build directory to run the >> following program: >>=20 >> import os >>=20 >> def main(): >> if not (os.path.exists("/")): >> print "/ does not exist" >> else: >> print "/ exists" >> if not (os.path.isdir("/")): >> print &...

Re: Who Answers 911? Cell Phones and VoIP Put Responders to Test #4
> Not exactly. AMPS licenses were granted to *two* carriers in every > market: one "wireline" (incumbent LEC) telephone company, and one > independent carrier. So it is only right to say that *half of* the > original cell phone carriers were the telcos. Pat is right -- most of the A carriers were LECs from somewhere else, or perhaps for the first 15 minutes someone who bought a kit to bid in the cellular auction and then turned around and sold his ticket to SBC or Bell Atlantic. R's, John [TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: But SBC in those days w...

Recovery for SQL Server 4.0.0921
Recovery for SQL Server recovers corrupted Microsoft SQL Server database files (.MDF/.NDF). It creates Transact-SQL script that re-creates the database from the scratch. Recovery for SQL Server is able to recover corrupted tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, etc. Both standard and user-defined data types recovery is supported. Also the software repairs damaged primary keys, unique key, indexes (including "IGNORE_DUP_KEY", "CLUSTERED", "STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE", "FILLFACTOR") and foreign keys. Recovery for SQL Server is able to process rea...

ANN: Fuzzy sets for Ada 4.2
The current version includes distributions of string edit, interval arithmetic and simple components packages. It provides implementations of: * Confidence factors with the operations not, and, or, xor, +, *; * Classical fuzzy sets with the set-theoretic operations and the operations of the possibility theory; * Intuitionistic fuzzy sets with the operations on them; * Fuzzy logic based on the intuitionistic fuzzy sets and the possibility theory; * Fuzzy numbers both integer and floating-point ones with conventional arithmetical operations; * Dimensioned fuzzy numbers; * Linguistic...

ANN: Sequel 3.23.0 Released
Sequel is a lightweight database access toolkit for Ruby. * Sequel provides thread safety, connection pooling and a concise DSL for constructing SQL queries and table schemas. * Sequel includes a comprehensive ORM layer for mapping records to Ruby objects and handling associated records. * Sequel supports advanced database features such as prepared statements, bound variables, stored procedures, savepoints, two-phase commit, transaction isolation, master/slave configurations, and database sharding. * Sequel currently has adapters for ADO, Amalgalite, DataObjects, DB2, DBI, Firebir...

Password #3
FMP7 dev WinXP A new file, I'm the only user. After a day's work it suddenly strated asking account name and password. � am pretty sure I haven't turned on any security. Since I am the only user, there is no need for protection. After setting the file up, and working with it for a whole day. It suddenly starts protesting when I want to go into field-defenition. When clicking OK it further protests, but after clicking cancel I can enter the fields without further intervention. -- Keep Well, Ursus Without any interference from me, the problem seems to have resolved itsel...

Free online Games play and free download
Free online Games play and free download - Intelligent games www.freeonlinegames.c-o.in ...