Google groups delay

Anyone noticed that google groups is not updating SAS-L ?
Today the newest item is dated 2 days ago.

That's true, very unexpected delays both for new posts and also for
replies. Hope will be fixed soon.
On Oct 29, 12:33=A0am, Akshaya <akshaya.nathil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's true, very unexpected delays both for new posts and also for
> replies. Hope will be fixed soon.

Seems to be back to normal now.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Configuration-Management join this group on google beta group site
Please join the new group on google beta group site http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Configuration-Management Thanks for your interest pompy Belkar wrote: > Please join the new group on google beta group site > http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Configuration-Management > Thanks for your interest If everybody here created a new group there, we all would have to follow hundreds of groups to keep up with discussion. Why not use the Usenet, with its standard protocols to access the information? Heiner -- ___ _ / __| |_ _____ _____ _ _ Heiner STEVEN <hei...

Is this group only a Google group?
Hello, I'm discovering APL and I posted a question yesterday on the comp.lang.apl = nntp group. While searching for more information about APL, I stumbled upon= this Google group. I see that it has the same posts than the nntp group, b= ut the last nntp post is from October 1st, 2014. I'm thus wondering if there is are synchronization issues between nntp and = the Google group, or if the problem is with my nntp provider. Thanks, Alan Hi, comp.lang.apl is definitely a usenet group. Many providers aren't retaining many newsgroups long enough and also seem to ...

Google Groups and SAS-L
Every time I post a reply on Google Groups, nothing shows (that could be good or bad depending on what people think). Anyone else seeing this issue? Alan ...

Re: Google groups delay
Indeed ... maybe 97000 is a magic number for them (96999 is the number of topics currently listed)? -Joe On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Richard <richard.hockey@gmail.com> wrote: > Anyone noticed that google groups is not updating SAS-L ? > Today the newest item is dated 2 days ago. > R > ...

Google groups
Hi all, SAS in Google groups is Just all messages from SAS L? Adriano On Oct 30, 3:15=A0pm, adri...@GPP.COM.BR (Adriano Rodrigues) wrote: > Hi all, > > SAS in Google groups =A0is Just all messages from SAS L? > > Adriano Adriano, SAS in Google groups is NOT ALL messages from SAS-L, but it is one of the most convenient ways to browse the latest posts and search _most_ of the archives. For the complete current postings and archives of SAS-L go to the University of Georgia website: http://listserv.uga.edu/archives/sas-l.html -- Bill McKirgan ...

Re: Google groups delay #3
It also happened about 4 weeks ago. The whole weekend Google Groups did not synchronize (that is _all_ discussion groups). It took more than a day to synchronize after that. Even now GG does not seem to be up to date if you read and compare the newsgroups using another web based news browser like newsgroups.derkeiler.com . I don't know who or what address to email about it. Regards - Jim. -- Jim Groeneveld, Netherlands Statistician, SAS consultant home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld ...

Re: Google groups delay #2
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 19:01:34 -0500, Joe Matise <snoopy369@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >Indeed ... maybe 97000 is a magic number for them (96999 is the number of >topics currently listed)? >-Joe Its gone past 97000! (currently at 97005) R > >On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Richard <richard.hockey@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Anyone noticed that google groups is not updating SAS-L ? >> Today the newest item is dated 2 days ago. >> R >> ...

Google Groups in Google Account.
Hello I have a Google account with Gmail and I am a user of Google Groups as well though not very hard... Under "Google Account" I could see all my services EXCEPT Google Groups. Could anyone say what to do, if it is dangerous or not, and... Does anyone have the same problem? Maybe we could apply to Google all, together? Evgeny. On May 16, 11:21 am, Evgeny Debaker <utj...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello I have a Google account with Gmail and I am a user of Google > Groups as well though not very hard... > > Under "Google Account" I could see ...

newbie group http://groups-beta.google.com/group/common-lisp-beginners
Hi, I just created a new group only for very newbies Common Lisp Programmers. This group is only suitable for developers trying to learn Common Lisp as a new language, or just looking for some very basic lisp snippet of code. The idea is to have a corner for learning Common Lisp before becoming a real lisp programmer that could participate here. The group is for first level programming students, or for developers using another programming languages like me. I have experience in C#, VB.NET, and want to go into functional languages, particularly Common Lisp. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...

Re: (PhySci.org Java) FAQ - references to Google/Google Groups Note: Cross-posted to c.l.j.help and c.l.j.programmer, with follow-ups (replies) set to comp.lang.java.programmer *only*. If you interested in this thread, or wish to contribute to it, c.l.j.p. is the place to look. I had become concerned at the reliance of my Java FAQ to the Google search engine, so I have added a new section to the document commenting on both Google and Google groups beta. <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#google> In a nutshell, it says 'There are other search engines - use your favorite&...

Google Groups relay of this Usenet group
Today I had occasion to access this newsgroup through Google Groups as I was testing the link from the COBOL21 site to this group. I was quite apalled at the amount of OT rubbish that is being posted and NOT filtered by Google. Because I usually access via a Newsreader (Outlook Express) I don't see all the exhortations to convert to Islam or the fact that somebody is doing some kind of jiggle in a Bollywood movie. My Newsreader filters all the rubbish and also allows me to add filters for posts I don't want to read. I'm not sure what percentage of readers here use Google G...

Google Groups suggested this group to me. Go figure.
Here's a fun little challenge for unix admins.... source this file into the shell state, then execute test functions, # then votescript. echo " votescript. Paper ballots, happy electronic trails. This is an example program that makes a PC and printer a ballot editing station for elections with paper ballots. This is maybe the all-time example of the K.I.S.S. rule, Keep It Simple Stupid. Most of this can be customized to a particular locality with almost no knowledge of programming. I hope. Rick Hohensee, April 2004 & Sept/Oct. 2006 GNU Bash shell script, ...

OT: Google Groups Vs Yahoo groups
hello all, Just trying to find out your experiences about which group is Ideal and has lot features that are well suited for discussions. Couple of my friends are brain storming to start a group where we could share or thoughts on various topics (which might include sharing documents ,Videos , or links ) . I am looking for a place where if upload something they could view those documents but can't change or delete or download with authors permission ?? Send attachments to whole group via email (this is something I looking very seriously) Is there a place like that ?? This purely for edu...

HA groups started on new Google Groups
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Home-Automation A HA related groups started on the new Google Groups 2. Open to everyone. gregjsmith@mac.com (gregjsmith) writes: >A HA related groups started on the new Google Groups 2. Dang! I was hoping it would just be the technically-illiterate who who would fork Usenet groups into such proprietary systems. --kyler Kyler Laird <Kyler@news.Lairds.org> wrote in message news:<ttfcn1-8hl.ln1@lairds.us>... > Dang! I was hoping it would just be the technically-illiterate who > who would fork Usenet groups into such proprietary s...

New PHP + PostgreSQL group at Google Groups 2
Hello. I have created a new group in the Google Groups beta site for PHP + PostgreSQL development. This group is for questions on advanced web development with PHP and PostgreSQL using Linux. Topics include functions, regular expressions, classes (OOP), speed, security, editor customization, SQL, and software installation/maintenance. Everyone is welcome. http://groups-beta.google.com/group/php-psql ...

How to use SAS to determine patient group and control group?
Hi Guys, I have 24 groups of patients with different size, age, gender percent, medical cost etc. and I want to divide those 24 groups into 2 big groups: Patient group and Control group. The two groups should have similiar size, age, gender....etc. Is there anyway we can do this with SAS? Thanks for your help. Tony Tonywang wrote: > Hi Guys, > > I have 24 groups of patients with different size, age, gender percent, > medical cost etc. and I want to divide those 24 groups into 2 big > groups: Patient group and Control group. The two groups should have > similiar size, age, gender....etc. > > Is there anyway we can do this with SAS? > > Thanks for your help. > > Tony > > I am going to assume that you don't already have a variable indicating treatment group and that what you want to do is randomly assign your subjectgs to two different experimental groups. - use the randuni function to assign a value to a numeric variable. - sort your subjects by that variable - take the first 12 to be group one, and the second group to be group 2 - then flip a coin to to determine which group is control (heads=1, tails=2). Not really. You ought to have thought of control and experimental groups before you collected the data. Unless there's something common about some of the 24 groups, you can't arbitray assign them to either of large groups. "Tonywang" <tonywolf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:11594...

http://groups.google.com.tr/group/sexadreslerisitesi
http://groups.google.com.tr/group/sexadreslerisitesi ...

usenet news groups and google groups advanced search
Hi! I experience problems with the Google Groups Advanced Search http://groups.google.com/advanced_search when I try to find messages posted to USENET news groups. I you search in http://groups.google.com/group/comp.internet.services.google or http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Groups-Guide you can find a number of complains about that problem since 2007. Here are some current problems I find: The search by author doesn't work well (the author or poster of a USENET message is specified in the From: line of the message header and it's usually the author's name ...

Subject: Re: Google Groups: Searching *ONLY* for usenet groups ????
>Randy Howard wrote: >> tgm2tothe10thpower@replacetextwithnumber.hotmail.com says... >> ... snip ... >> >>> I *like* the www.google.co.uk so far. So glad it was mentioned by >>> Arthur J. O'Dwyer. >> >> I'll take a look at it, had not seen it until it mas mentioned here. > > The last time I looked at that it apparently could not access the > message being replied to form a quote. Maybe they fixed it? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'm using google groups UK at present, the posting works for about 70% o...

Re: OT: Google Groups Vs Yahoo groups #5
> From: SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com> wrote: > > hello all, > > > > Just trying to find out your experiences about which group > is Ideal and has > > lot features that are well suited for discussions. Couple > of my friends are > > brain storming to start a group where we could share or > thoughts on various > > topics (which might include sharing documents ,Videos , or > links ) . I am > > looking for a place where if upload something they could view those > > documents but can't change or delete or download with ...

google-groups
Thanks for the pointer to http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.mumps/about I am *stunned* that I am the top poster. Just *stunned*. Especially with all those posts by Charlie-boo. Although it looks like Denver will be taking the crown sometime soon... Ben Ahhh, July 1997. I remember it well. Ben Bishop <aci@shore.net> wrote: >Thanks for the pointer to >http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.mumps/about >I am *stunned* that I am the top poster. Just *stunned*. Especially >with all those posts by Charlie-boo. >Although it looks like Denver will ...

Google Groups
Google Groups offers to translate a majority of 7's posts into English. It = doesn't do too bad of a job, either. Unforunately 7 is such a tard that eve= n the Mighty Friend of Linux and Open Source and Doer of Only Good Deeds, G= oogle, can't completely correct the idiocy. Perhaps with time and "many eye= s" we can get a translator that will correct 7's tard-speak. --=20 "While pregnant for me, my mom continued to drink, at least for the 1st tri= mester if not more." - Snit On 3/12/2012 12:44 PM, cc wrote: > Google Groups offers to translate a majority of 7's posts into English. It doesn't do too bad of a job, either. Unforunately 7 is such a tard that even the Mighty Friend of Linux and Open Source and Doer of Only Good Deeds, Google, can't completely correct the idiocy. Perhaps with time and "many eyes" we can get a translator that will correct 7's tard-speak. Did you try this one? "Linux markets its cheaper products while appil trolls who promote products to milk wimmin out of money with their money milking debt creating iPiddys, and MP3 players such as ipod will happily side with appil and their milking maidens targeting wimmin to milk wimmin dry and putting them into debt." "DFS" <nospam@dfs.com> wrote in message news:jjlbkg$jpi$4@dont-email.me... > On 3/12/2012 12:44 PM, cc wrote: >> Google Groups offers to translate a majority of 7's posts into English. ...

Google Groups ?
Hi, Have an iPad3 Not too sharp on using it, I have to admit. I presently use news.eternal.september to get to the Usenet Newsgroups on my PC. On the iPad, I think, the only option is to use Google Groups. This is fine, works well, but I have to do a Search each time I want to use it. A real pain. Google seems to have now a zillion Apps and icons for their multitude of offerings. But, I can find nothing for Google Groups ? Or, an easy way to get there. Any suggestions on how to get to and use Google Groups easily ? Thanks, Bob In article <kd79ml$cik$1@don...

http://groups.google.com/group/SSTPunjab?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/SSTPunjab?hl=en ...

Web resources about - Google groups delay - comp.soft-sys.sas

Google
× Öfter hier? als Startseite festlegen Ja Nein danke Suche Bilder Videos Maps News Shopping Mail Mehr Übersetzer Bücher Scholar Blogs YouTube ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Menlo Park , ...

Google - CrunchBase
Google provides search and advertising services, which together aim to organize and monetize the world's information. In addition to its dominant ...

Google - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the corporation. For the search engine, see Google Search . For other uses, see Google (disambiguation) . Googleplex, Mountain ...

Page Has Moved
about dmoz - help The page you attempted to access does not exist on this site. The closest matches are: Computers Computers/Companies Open ...

A Googler - Twitter
News and updates from Google

Google
Google's official YouTube channel.

In The Plex: How Google Thinks, Works, and Shapes Our Lives - Amazon
Few companies in history have ever been as successful and as admired as Google, the company that has transformed the Internet and become an indispensable ...

Google+ - iTunes
Real-life sharing rethought for the web, wherever you are Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. ...

Google Mobile
Music, Books, Apps and Movies available anywhere. Now your favorite entertainment is all in one place that's accessible from the Web and any ...