Hiring SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio experience for a 9 months project in Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Need SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio experience for a 9 months project in Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
0
nori

Need SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio, Base SAS, SAS macros and SQL experience for a 9 months project at Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Hiring SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension experience from a financial background for a long term project in Pasadena CA, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Need Senior SAS Developer experience with sampling, and statistical analyses/modeling using logistic regression @ Columbus, OH, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
Need Senior SAS Developer experience with sampling, and statistical analyses/modeling using logistic regression @ Columbus, OH, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

SAS Data Integration Studio
Hi In SAS data integratio studio.. I would like to get the observation number as it is possible in base sas as _n_. Please let me know whether this can be done ...

SAS\ETL, Data integrator Studio.
Hi Frineds.... I want to learn SAS\ETL , SAS Data Integrator Studio, SAS Web Intelligence tools etc.. Could you please send me the soft copies\PPT's\PDF's and links related to that? Thanks in advance. Regards Suvi. On Mar 11, 11:45=A0am, Suvi <svb...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi Frineds.... > > I want to learn SAS\ETL , SAS Data Integrator Studio, SAS Web > Intelligence tools etc.. > > Could you please send me the soft copies\PPT's\PDF's and links related > to that? > > Thanks in advance. > > Regards > Suvi. hi, its ok pdf's are a...

SAS Data Integration Studio
Hi all, I like to use SAS DI Studio to develop all ETL job flow. And I like to know if any solution to generate a well structured documentation of all the job flows.....??? Thanks ...

SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension Expereince @ Pasadena CA, for a long tern contract, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
I have a great job opportunity available - SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension Expereince @ Pasadena CA, for a long tern contract, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

What r the data types in SAS? in Base SAS , and SAS SQL
Hi all, What are the different data types in Base SAS and SAS SQL?? Regards, Amar. "Amar Mundankar" <amarmundankar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:5d3eb1f8-ea05-48f1-b41c-92b517889cbc@d4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > What are the different data types in Base SAS and SAS SQL?? > > Regards, > Amar. PROC SQL is part of base SAS, but it doesn't matter, the answer is the same wherever you are in SAS. SAS has only two data types, character and numeric. You use formats, informats, and lengths to achieve the effects other languages implement with a m...

How to filter sas data sets into separate sas data sets
Listers, This is my failing point in coding SAS. The use of 2 separate SAS data sets to create a third. I can do this in a program with nested Do loops. But with SAS it is just different enough I seem to be unable to see the coding technique. Problem: Sas Data set 1 contains 1 variable and 1000 obs. Sas Data set 2 contains 15 variables and 500000 obs. I need to filter off the data in Sas data set 2 based on Sas data set 1 Node1, Node2 and Node3 must match VAR1 exactly. I have all the code I need to do this except for splitting the data into a separate SAS data set (NEWLISTS). Psuedo...

SAS Data Integration Studio Update Performance
HI In the SAS jobs i am using the load strategy as update. it is working fine if the data is less. But the program is showing the status as "Running" if the data is more than 20thousand resords. I am updating the data in the oracle database. Is there any way to faasten the program performance for the huge data. The infrastructure here is good. the problem is only when using the UPdate. if i use the Append strategy in the loader then it is faster. Please help me out. Thanks & Regards Sreekanth Reddy Sreekankth, There are a couple of different techiques for performing an...

> From: Amar Mundankar > Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:10 AM > To: sas-l@uga.edu > Subject: What r the data types in SAS? in Base SAS , and SAS SQL > > Hi all, > What are the different data types in Base SAS and SAS SQL?? character, lengths from 1 to 32,000+ numeric: lengths from 2 to 8 dates are a subtype of numeric and are identified by their date, datetime, or time formats the new proc TSPL (Table Server Processing Language) supports ANSI data types: bigint, tinyint, etc. http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/tsag/30878/HTML/default/a003 065339.htm http://s...

Re: Deleting SAS Data from a SAS DATASET #9
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:09:46 -0500, Mary <mlhoward@AVALON.NET> wrote: >A view helps on deletes, but I wonder how it affects performance of querying the data- wouldn't storing the data in 24 different locations cause a significant slowdown in perfomance upon querying the data versus having it all in one table that is indexed? If this data is queryied a lot but only deleted once a month, the time in querying (which probably is in peak time) could be much more important than the time in deleting (which could be run when the computer is not busy, such as nights or weekends). hi, go...

Web resources about - Hiring SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio experience for a 9 months project in Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com - comp.soft-sys.sas