0
nori

SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension Expereince @ Pasadena CA, for a long tern contract, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
I have a great job opportunity available - SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension Expereince @ Pasadena CA, for a long tern contract, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

Hiring SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio experience for a 9 months project in Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
Need SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio experience for a 9 months project in Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

Need SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio, Base SAS, SAS macros and SQL experience for a 9 months project at Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Need Senior SAS Developer experience with sampling, and statistical analyses/modeling using logistic regression @ Columbus, OH, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Looking for Java Developer with Health Insurance Background for a long term contract in Lakewood CO, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Looking for functional testers that know both manual and automation with healthcare background for a long term contract in Reston VA, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Looking for SSIS Developer for 3-6 months contract at Brentwood TN, prefer locals, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Looking for SSIS Developer for 3-6 months contract at Brentwood TN, prefer locals, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com #2
Looking for SSIS Developer for 3-6 months contract at Brentwood TN, prefer locals, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

SAS Clinical or SAS Financial?
As a Fresh SAS Programer, i need to choose a field to enter into, which one (clinical or Financial)has more opportunities? thanks so much!! Learn Base SAS first. "pengcheng wang" wrote in message news:86bf3977-9923-4119-86d8-138f345549cd@googlegroups.com... As a Fresh SAS Programer, i need to choose a field to enter into, which one (clinical or Financial)has more opportunities? thanks so much!! yes, but in terms of financial or clinical, which filed would you recommend?? On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 9:03:58 PM UTC-5, Kenneth M. Lin wrote: > Learn Base SAS first...

long-term survival discrete hazard model in SAS
Dear All- I am interested in fitting a discrete hazard model with a long-term survival mixture, i.e. there is a portion of the units who will never experience the event. I wonder if any one has some SAS code/ examples to get me started. Specifically, my data is already in the unit-time period pair format. id time event x1 x2 1 1 0 1 2 1 2 0 1 2 1 3 1 1 2 2 1 1 0 2 3 1 0 2 2 3 2 0 2 3 3 3 0 2 1 3 4 0 2 3 For the discrete hazard part, I want to include x2 as a time-vary covariate, and for the mixture (long term s...

Re: long-term survival discrete hazard model in SAS
hwang@FULCRUMANALYTICS.COM wrote: >I am interested in fitting a discrete hazard model with a long-term >survival mixture, i.e. there is a portion of the units who will never >experience the event. I wonder if any one has some SAS code/ examples to >get me started. There are a pile of examples for this. Go to the SAS Online Docs and look up PROC LIFEREG in the SAS/STAT section. This is all PROC LIFEREG does. It handles a wide variety of survival distribution, and provides several ways of defining your censoring. >Specifically, my data is already in the unit-time period pair ...

SAS Programmer in Phoenix, AZ for Long Term Contract (NOT OPT EAD/F1 please)
Position: SAS Programmer Location: Phoenix, AZ Duration: Long Term Contract Responsibilities: This is a challenging position for a senior SAS Programmer who has advanced= end to end system development experience and works as a member of highly s= killed SAS and Unix development team which develops new applications, data = warehouses, utilities and tools in SAS on Unix/Linux platform. - Minimum 5 years of base SAS/Macro programming experience, with excellent = skills in new application development using Base SAS and Macros. - Unix (K-shell scripting) experience is a requirement whi...

Web resources about - Hiring SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension experience from a financial background for a long term project in Pasadena CA, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com - comp.soft-sys.sas