long-term survival discrete hazard model in SAS

Dear All-

I am interested in fitting a discrete hazard model with a long-term
survival mixture, i.e. there is a portion of the units who will never
experience the event. I wonder if any one has some SAS code/ examples to
get me started.

Specifically, my data is already in the unit-time period pair format.

id time event x1 x2
1  1     0     1  2
1  2     0     1  2
1  3     1     1  2
2  1     1     0  2
3  1     0     2  2
3  2     0     2  3
3  3     0     2  1
3  4     0     2  3

For the discrete hazard part, I want to include x2 as a time-vary
covariate, and for the mixture (long term survival part), I want to use x1
as part of the logit function. Thanks a lot!

Hongjie
0
hwang (12)