Need base SAS code to Connect to SAS Meta data server

Hi Friends,
Currently I am working on a Testing Project.
In that, we test the flows created in DI Studio. We deploy these flows
in SAS SMC and run the flows by selecting Run Now option.

What I am trying to do is :  I am trying to run the flow with the help
of base sas code.
In base sas code, I will write a code to connect to meta data server
( i will hard code the name of Meta data server).
And once the connection is created with Metadata server in the code, I
will try to run the flow by specifying the Name of the Flow (again
this will be a hard coded value)

My question is :
 1) Can we connect to SAS Meta Data server with the  help of base sas
code
 2) If we can create a connection to Meta data server in base sas
code, can we run the flow in the same code.

I will write the code in .sas file and will run it on SAS EG.

If we do the 2 tasks mentioned above then request you to share the
code to connect to sas meta data server and to execute the flow from
base sas code.

Thanks,
Amar Mundankar.

Hi Amar,

Try this ..Hope this helps your requirement.

options metaserver=localhost metaport=8561 metauser="sasdemo"
metapass='XXX'  metarepository=Foundation;

Thanks,
Shiva
Hi Amar,

Try this...