Need help with help need

Friends and wormbots:

I am looking for some intrepid souls to try out and comment on a perl script
I wrote.
(What, perl in SAS-L and it's not David Cassell ?)

The script takes the SAS help files apart and does some analysis (orphans,
linkrot and duplicates) and inserts back links.

What do back links do ? It ensures every page in the help system has a link
to every page that links to it.
(Actually only the the subset of the help system represented by the modules
you choose to play with [there are over 140 help modules])

1,000 lines of perl that sprouted out of a two line seed (or should it be a
pearl from two grains of sand)

$pages{$page}[_$OUTGOING]=$dest;
$pages{$dest}[_$INCOMING]=$page;

--
Richard A. DeVenezia

0
radevenz (1543)

Doh! it would help if I told you where to get the script.

SAS Help and Documentation - Uncharted Waters
http://www.devenezia.com/downloads/sas/docs

Thanks,
Richard

0