Need SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio, Base SAS, SAS macros and SQL experience for a 9 months project at Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

0
nori

Hiring SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio experience for a 9 months project in Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
Need SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio experience for a 9 months project in Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

What r the data types in SAS? in Base SAS , and SAS SQL
Hi all, What are the different data types in Base SAS and SAS SQL?? Regards, Amar. "Amar Mundankar" <amarmundankar@gmail.com> wrote in message news:5d3eb1f8-ea05-48f1-b41c-92b517889cbc@d4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > What are the different data types in Base SAS and SAS SQL?? > > Regards, > Amar. PROC SQL is part of base SAS, but it doesn't matter, the answer is the same wherever you are in SAS. SAS has only two data types, character and numeric. You use formats, informats, and lengths to achieve the effects other languages implement with a m...

> From: Amar Mundankar > Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:10 AM > To: sas-l@uga.edu > Subject: What r the data types in SAS? in Base SAS , and SAS SQL > > Hi all, > What are the different data types in Base SAS and SAS SQL?? character, lengths from 1 to 32,000+ numeric: lengths from 2 to 8 dates are a subtype of numeric and are identified by their date, datetime, or time formats the new proc TSPL (Table Server Processing Language) supports ANSI data types: bigint, tinyint, etc. http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/tsag/30878/HTML/default/a003 065339.htm http://s...

sas macro call sas macro call sas macro
Hi, here is my test data set: DATA one ; INFILE cards ; INPUT a b1 b2 b3 b4; subjid+1 ; CARDS ; 1 3 4 7 7 1 6 5 8 8 1 3 4 7 9 1 3 3 6 8 2 1 2 5 10 2 2 3 6 10 2 2 4 5 9 2 2 3 6 11 ; RUN ; then I tried this code: %macro pnt(data); proc print data=&data.; run; %mend pnt; %macro loopSubset(data, subbasedon, funcmacro); proc sort data=&data. nodupkey out=sublist(keep=&subbasedon.); by &subbasedon.; run; PROC Sql; select count(*) as cnt into : totlist from sublist quit; run; ***** loop all subsets *****; %do n=1 %to &totlist.; d...

Hiring SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension experience from a financial background for a long term project in Pasadena CA, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Need Senior SAS Developer experience with sampling, and statistical analyses/modeling using logistic regression @ Columbus, OH, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
Need Senior SAS Developer experience with sampling, and statistical analyses/modeling using logistic regression @ Columbus, OH, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

SAS CONNECT/SAS Display Manager or BASE SAS
Hi, We have SAS EBI Server license. Many or our SAS Programmer wants to use BASE SAS (or SAS Display Manager) instead of SAS Enterprise Guide. But As you know Windows Server comes with only two terminal licenses. I see that we have SAS/CONNECT license (which came with BI suite). Can I install BASE SAS on PC and use SAS/CONNECT to run code on the server? Or Do we have to buy PC license for BASE SAS? What's options we have. Please help. Thanks On Oct 21, 8:11=A0am, abcu...@YAHOO.COM (Abc Unha) wrote: > Hi, > We have SAS EBI Server license. Many or our SAS Programmer wants to =A0us...

Need base SAS code to Connect to SAS Meta data server
Hi Friends, Currently I am working on a Testing Project. In that, we test the flows created in DI Studio. We deploy these flows in SAS SMC and run the flows by selecting Run Now option. What I am trying to do is : I am trying to run the flow with the help of base sas code. In base sas code, I will write a code to connect to meta data server ( i will hard code the name of Meta data server). And once the connection is created with Metadata server in the code, I will try to run the flow by specifying the Name of the Flow (again this will be a hard coded value) My question is : 1) Can we conne...

Re: SAS CONNECT/SAS Display Manager or BASE SAS
Dear SAS-L-ers, Abc Unha posted the following: > Hi, > We have SAS EBI Server license. Many or our SAS Programmer wants to > use BASE > SAS (or SAS Display Manager) instead of SAS Enterprise Guide. > > But As you know Windows Server comes with only two terminal licenses. > I see that we have SAS/CONNECT license (which came with BI suite). Can > I > install BASE SAS on PC and use SAS/CONNECT to run code on the server? > Or Do we have to buy PC license for BASE SAS? > > What's options we have. Please help. > Abc, I can't claim to know the ABC'...

How to filter sas data sets into separate sas data sets
Listers, This is my failing point in coding SAS. The use of 2 separate SAS data sets to create a third. I can do this in a program with nested Do loops. But with SAS it is just different enough I seem to be unable to see the coding technique. Problem: Sas Data set 1 contains 1 variable and 1000 obs. Sas Data set 2 contains 15 variables and 500000 obs. I need to filter off the data in Sas data set 2 based on Sas data set 1 Node1, Node2 and Node3 must match VAR1 exactly. I have all the code I need to do this except for splitting the data into a separate SAS data set (NEWLISTS). Psuedo...

Import Data in the SAS Folders with SAS 9.3
Hi everyone, I 'm a beginner with SAS 9.3. In my company, there is a filesystem dedicated for SAS user (on the SAS ser= ver). It is divided into several directories. With the 9.1.3 I have configured th= e 'Files' directory (in the SAS Main server, under the libraries), with Win= dows security to separate data. But it doesn't work with SAS9.3. Everybody = sees everything. So I would try to use the "SAS Folders" functionnality (with Metadata (ACT)= to manage the securiry. I can create sub-folder in the ShareData folder. But how can I add SAS tables in theses...

Re: Deleting SAS Data from a SAS DATASET #9
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:09:46 -0500, Mary <mlhoward@AVALON.NET> wrote: >A view helps on deletes, but I wonder how it affects performance of querying the data- wouldn't storing the data in 24 different locations cause a significant slowdown in perfomance upon querying the data versus having it all in one table that is indexed? If this data is queryied a lot but only deleted once a month, the time in querying (which probably is in peak time) could be much more important than the time in deleting (which could be run when the computer is not busy, such as nights or weekends). hi, go...

Web resources about - Need SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio, Base SAS, SAS macros and SQL experience for a 9 months project at Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com - comp.soft-sys.sas