Need Senior SAS Developer experience with sampling, and statistical analyses/modeling using logistic regression @ Columbus, OH, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

0
nori

Need SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio, Base SAS, SAS macros and SQL experience for a 9 months project at Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Hiring SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio experience for a 9 months project in Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
Need SAS Data Integration Consultant with SAS Data Integration Studio experience for a 9 months project in Charlotte NC, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

Hiring SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension experience from a financial background for a long term project in Pasadena CA, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension Expereince @ Pasadena CA, for a long tern contract, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
I have a great job opportunity available - SAS Modeler with Risk Dimension Expereince @ Pasadena CA, for a long tern contract, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

Looking for SSIS Developer for 3-6 months contract at Brentwood TN, prefer locals, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Looking for Java Developer with Health Insurance Background for a long term contract in Lakewood CO, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com

Looking for SSIS Developer for 3-6 months contract at Brentwood TN, prefer locals, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com #2
Looking for SSIS Developer for 3-6 months contract at Brentwood TN, prefer locals, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

For Sale: SAS Course Notes
New book, never used. Got 2 copies when I took this SAS course last year. I checked a couple of books about logistic regression, and I find this one very useful. While there's not much about theory, there's a lot about how to build solid logistic regression models using SAS/STAT. Here's what the book is about: http://support.sas.com/training/us/crs/pmlr.html Ask: $80. The SAS Institute sells it for $100: http://www.sas.com/apps/pubscat/bookdetails.jsp?catid=1&pc=57700 ...

Two Senior level SAS Developer/Statistical Analyst opportunities in Columbus, Ohio
I have two full-time Senior SAS/Statistcal Analyst opportunties at a VP level in Columbus, Ohio for JPMorgan Chase in Direct Marketing. We have excellent benefits and will pay relocation. If anyone wants more information, please call me at the below number or send me your resume. Sincerely, Lori Lori Pirooz National Staffing Network JPMorgan Chase 3415 Vision Drive, Columbus, Ohio 43219 phone: 614-422-5023 fax: 614-422-6770 Philip Mason <phil@WOODSTRE To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU ET.ORG.UK> cc: ...

Looking for functional testers that know both manual and automation with healthcare background for a long term contract in Reston VA, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com
Looking for functional testers that know both manual and automation with healthcare background for a long term contract in Reston VA, please send resumes to kamesh@kmmtechnologies.com ...

Modeling logistic functions using SAS
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone in the group has experience with modeling involving logistic functions in SAS.=20 I am trying to model a multivariable dataset, in which Y is function of a number of variables. From plotting, I know that Y is likely a logistic function of X1 (sigmoid pattern of change) and quadratic function of X2 and X3.=20 Any thoughts on this is appreciated =20 Alireza Navabi University of Alberta =20 =20 ...

Bivariate count model regression using SAS
Hi, I have a dataset consisting of two dependent variables y1 and y2 (which could be correlated) and a set of independent variables X1 to Xn. My model (based on my thoery) is as follows: y1 = alpha1 + b1x1 + b2X2 + b3X5 + b4 Xn y2=alpha1 +b21X1 + b22X3 + b23X4 + b24X5 + B25Xn-1 So basically there are some X variables that are expected to affect both y1 and y2 and some which only affect one of them. I want to run a simultaneous bivariate regression owing to the expected correlation between the two. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this ? The y variables are count variables, so I wou...