Need to replace missing values with zeros in a varying number of rows and varying number of columns

People,
I am working in PC SAS v8.1

I have a program that finds the number of times a varying number of people
get a document to different levels of completeness.  The program displays
this information from the beginning of the current month to the current day.
Using a separate column for each day. So as the month continues the number
of days(columns) increases.  If person A does not get a document to level 2
completeness on a certain day the field currently is blank.  The user would
like the report to display zeros instead of blanks.  I create the report in
SAS and then export the final report to the user in Excel.

Can someone please point me in the right direction on changing all of the
missing values (.) to zeroes ?

Thanks

Dave

Dave Fickbohm