NESUG 2010 Call for Papers is Now Open!
Submit your ideas and you may be selected to share your knowledge through a
paper presentation, poster or a panel discussion.
NESUG 2010 will be held in Baltimore, Maryland on November 14-17.
We have dynamic academic sections planned this year:
- Applications Development
- Coders' Corner
- Foundations and Fundamentals
- Graphics and Data Visualization
- Hands-on Workshops
- Management, Administration and Support
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Health Care and Life Sciences
- Programming Beyond the Basics
- Statistics and Analysis
Not sure which session is best for your idea? Detailed descriptions are
available on our web site (www.nesug.org).
If you have never presented before, this is the time to give it a try.
First time presenters are always welcome and encouraged. You can submit a
short paper (10 min) in the Coders' Corner section, or longer ones (20 min
or 50 min) in any of the other sections, or you can prepare a Poster. Our
Section Chairs will guide you through the process so that you will feel
comfortable and be successful. And remember, all presenters get a
discounted registration fee.
Important Dates to remember are:
- Abstract submission deadline -- April 30
- Online conference registration opens -- June 7
- Draft paper deadline -- August 9
- Final paper deadline -- August 23
- NESUG 2010 conference -- November 14 - 17
We look forward to having you work with us on NESUG 2010 and be a part of
another exciting and successful conference.
See you in Baltimore!
NESUG 2010 Conference Chair
||3/2/2010 3:36:29 PM