Re: Autoexec.sas file Dm"pgm;zoom;"; doesnot wrk in SAS 9.2 #2

Hi Ace,

The PGM is the editor window up through v6.12
but also still exists today.

For the Enhanced Editor you can use:

dm editor 'zoom' wedit ;

Hope this is helpful.

Mark Terjeson
Investment Business Intelligence
Investment Management & Research
Russell Investments
253-439-2367

Russell
Global Leaders in Multi-Manager Investing