From: Nathaniel_Wooding@Dom.com [mailto:Nathaniel_Wooding@Dom.com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 11:04 AM
To: Terjeson, Mark (IM&R)
Cc: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Clearing SAS Data Data from Prior Run

Hi, Mark

I knew that you knew but I didn't want some one to read the archives and
be mislead.

Have a great weekend.

Isn't it about time for a Friday Off Topic thread?

Nat

             "Terjeson, Mark

             (IM&R)"

             <Mterjeson@RUSSEL
             L.COM>                    SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

             Sent by: "SAS(r)
cc
             Discussion"

             <SAS-L@LISTSERV.U
Subject
             GA.EDU>                   Re: Clearing SAS Data Data from

                                       Prior Run

             06/30/2006 02:00

             PM

             Please respond to

              "Terjeson, Mark

                  (IM&R)"

             <Mterjeson@RUSSEL

                  L.COM>

Nat is totally correct, there are more things.

I hurried and didn't phrase my statement well,
I meant in simplistic terms of getting started
in the troubleshooting, those couple things may
be a place to start looking....  and that "usually"
if major/significant things have not changed, that
starting with these may prove to surface a lead
as to where to look/dig next...

Thanks Nat,

Mark