Re: combine n SAS datasets in to one SAS dataset.

If you use the dictionary tables try Proc SQL - it will run much more
quickly than a datastep:

%let lib=YourLib;
%let mem=file2007;

proc sql noprint;
    select MemName into :MemList
         separated by " &lib.."
     from dictionary.tables
         where LibName=upcase("&lib")
           and MemType='DATA'
           and MemName eqt upcase("&mem");
quit;

data &lib.File_History;
     set &lib.&MemList;
run;

hth

Paul Choate
DDS Data Extraction
(916) 654-2160

Data : Where can I get large datasets open to the public?
Answer (1 of 91): Here's the ones I've found most useful: CrunchBase, US Census, Google Public Data, Infochimps, Timetric, Factual, Freebase, ...

YouTube - Hans Rosling: Let my dataset change your mindset
Hochgeladen am 31.08.2009 http://www.ted.com Talking at the US State Department this summer, Hans Rosling uses his fascinating data-bubble software ...

The Mindset, Skillset, Dataset Approach to Social Media
... Social media is comprised primarily of unstructured data, which is difficult to analyze. A new approach called Mindset, Skillset, Dataset can ...

Sending large datasets to Amazon? Use the Post Office
Amazon has introduced a new method to move large amounts of data to and from …

The Full Dataset on What VCs are Thinking About Funding in 2016
... challenging and many other startups were cutting costs (as many of ours has done in late 2015). We promised that we would clean up the dataset ...

Yahoo Releases the Largest-ever Machine Learning Dataset for Researchers
Yahoo is announcing the public release of the largest-ever machine learning dataset to the research community.

IDG Contributor Network: Are datasets truly anonymized? Two well-suited researchers are going to find ...
With little fanfare or formality, Adam Smith , associate professor of computer science and engineering in Penn State's School of Electrical Engineering ...

House GOP looks to shed light on EPA secret datasets
House Republicans have introduced a bill that would block the Environmental Protection Agency from crafting regulations based on “secret” scientific ...

Guest Contribution: “Capital Control Measures: A New Dataset”
Today we are pleased to present a guest contribution written by Andrés Fernández (IDB), Michael W. Klein (Tufts), Alessandro Rebucci (Johns Hopkins ...