Re: Convert Negative numbers to Positive numbers #2

the ABS-function might do that also.
Gerhard

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 11:34:29 -0700, SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM>
wrote:

>check for the logic
>
>if  number < 0 then Number = Number*-1
>
>this should make all the -ve numbers +ve
>
>On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Abc Unha <abcunha@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there any function to convert negative to positive numbers?
>> Or Is there anything to make all numbers positive for that variable,
>> Regardless number is positive or negative.
>>
>> Thanks

hey I have a good question: HOW DO YOU REALLY CONVERT NEGATIVE NUMBERS TO POSITIVE? this is all BS to me.  anyone actually know so a human who speaks English can understand ?  thx!
0
petebrag
5/17/2014 12:19:15 AM
hey I have a good question: HOW DO YOU REALLY CONVERT NEGATIVE NUMBERS TO POSITIVE? this is all BS to me.

it there anyone who actually knows and can explain it so a human who speaks English can understand ?  thx!
0
petebrag
5/17/2014 12:20:25 AM
hey I have a good question: HOW DO YOU REALLY CONVERT NEGATIVE NUMBERS TO POSITIVE? this is all BS to me.

is there anyone  who actually knows and can explain it so a human who speaks English can understand ?  thx!
0
petebrag
5/17/2014 12:21:00 AM
On 5/16/2014 5:21 PM, petebrag@gmail.com wrote:
> hey I have a good question: HOW DO YOU REALLY CONVERT NEGATIVE NUMBERS TO POSITIVE? this is all BS to me.
>
> is there anyone  who actually knows and can explain it so a human who speaks English can understand ?  thx!

Crawl back into your mama's basement, loser.

0
Jason