Re: Diffrence between SAS coding and SAS implementation #3

saikumarkorrapati@GMAIL.COM wrote:

>Hi Group,
>
>i just wanted to clarify my doubt
>
>I am working with SAS in financial domain from past 2 years.
>
>Usually i do codoing for conversion of all input files ( whatever the
>type like excel ,. flat files etc) and generate the reports and
>maintaing data bases and performence tuning etc ...
>

>But recently i come across the words from some of the business managers
>- SAS implementation.
>
>What is mean by SAS implementation ?
>
>  implematation is like automation of all the tasks?
>
>or still it mean SAS in all phases of the project ?
>

>Thanks in advance.
>
>Sai kumar

First, you have to bear in mind that much of this is buzzword bingo.
So what I have used may not be what your managers mean.

But I would guess that they mean 'SAS implementation' to mean
the process of installing all the SAS components they want, and
getting those pieces tuned properly to meet their needs.  It may
also include the programming portions needed to get their
business processes up and running.

HTH,
David
--
David L. Cassell
mathematical statistician

From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes has
it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1
0
davidlcassell (5567)

Re: Diffrence between SAS coding and SAS implementation
Sai, It might be fancy term that HR guys coined or It might be installing SAS on cross platform operating systems. It may be of great important with BI installation is pretty complicated managers in this list might know what it is ??????? Sorry could not help you much thanks On 1/10/07, saikumarkorrapati@gmail.com <saikumarkorrapati@gmail.com> wrote: > > Hi Group, > > i just wanted to clarify my doubt > > I am working with SAS in financial domain from past 2 years. > > Usually i do codoing for conversion of all input files ( whatever the > type like excel ,. flat files etc) and generate the reports and > maintaing data bases and performence tuning etc ... > > > But recently i come across the words from some of the business managers > - SAS implementation. > > What is mean by SAS implementation ? > > implematation is like automation of all the tasks? > > or still it mean SAS in all phases of the project ? > > > > Thanks in advance. > > Sai kumar > ...

Re: Diffrence between SAS coding and SAS implementation #2
I think SAS Institute is in the process of transforming itself from being primarily a Tools vendor to a Tools plus Solutions vendor. Right now, I think SI is spending more on Solutions development and marketing than they are Tools development. I would guess that Implementation refers to the solutions, e.g. Retail Revenue Optimization. In many ways, these are more challenging assignments than merely writing SAS code to solve more narrowly defined problems. Joe On 1/10/07, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com> wrote: > Sai, > > It might be fancy term that HR guys coined or It might be installing SAS on > cross platform operating systems. It may be of great important with BI > installation is pretty complicated managers in this list might know what it > is ??????? Sorry could not help you much > > thanks > > On 1/10/07, saikumarkorrapati@gmail.com <saikumarkorrapati@gmail.com> wrote: > > > > Hi Group, > > > > i just wanted to clarify my doubt > > > > I am working with SAS in financial domain from past 2 years. > > > > Usually i do codoing for conversion of all input files ( whatever the > > type like excel ,. flat files etc) and generate the reports and > > maintaing data bases and performence tuning etc ... > > > > > > But recently i come across the words from some of the business managers > > - SAS implementation. > > > > What is mean b...

Re: How to get the location of SAS code in the same SAS code thru #3 685847
> From: Alok > I am facing a problem in which I need to get the > location/path of a SAS code in a macro variable. I need to > use the macro variable in the same SAS code. Is there any SAS > option available which can do this for me? Or is there a code > snippet which can achieve the same purpose? - - - MyMacro.sas - - - %macro MyMacro(path=); %*...; %Mend; - - - MyProgram.sas - - - %Let Path2MyMacro = c:\temp\MyMacro.sas; %Include "&Path2MyMacro."; %MyMacro(path = &Path2MyMacro.); Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov ...

Re: How to get the location of SAS code in the same SAS code thru #3 1561853
For Jobs run in BATCH you can use &SYSPROCESSNAME or something like %let pgmname=%sysfunc(getoption(sysin)); or for FILES submitted from Enhanced Editor in WINDOWS SAS/V9 you can use the following to access these two environment variables. %let FNAME = %sysget(SAS_EXECFILENAME); %let FPATH = %sysget(SAS_EXECFILEPATH); On 4/11/07, Alok <alok.rustagi@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I am facing a problem in which I need to get the location/path of a > SAS code in a macro variable. I need to use the macro variable in the > same SAS code. Is there any SAS option available which can do this for > me? Or is there a code snippet which can achieve the same purpose? > > Can you please help me out as soon as possible since I need to deliver > this tomorrow. Any help will be greatly appreciated. > > > Thanks, > Alok > ...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code #3
You need to provide more details. It is unclear to me if you want the statements generated by the macro MPRINT/MFILE written to the file or the MACRO definition FILE/PUT. Syntax MFILE | NOMFILE MFILE routes output produced by the MPRINT option to an external file. This is useful for debugging. On 8/12/08, Alan Churchill <savian001@gmail.com> wrote: > All, > > > > Ok, I think this might be doable but I am drawing a blank. > > > > Suppose I have this code: > > > > %macro xyz; > > data temp.temp4; > > .do some sas stuff. > > run; > > %mend; > > > > Is there a way to write the macro statements out to a file? I can run them > but I would also like to save them outside of SAS. > > > > Thanks, > > Alan > > > > Alan Churchill > Savian > <http://www.savian.net/> www.savian.net > ...

Re: SAS code beautifier or SAS Tidy #3
Yes indeed. I gave Alan the worst code (authors shall remain anonymous to protect the guilty, but the project involved Mortgage Banking services...) I have seen in over two decade of looking at SAS code, and his utility cleaned it right up. On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Richard Read Allen <peakstat@wispertel.net>wrote: > Try www.savian.net. I think Alan Churchill may have developed some > utilities > that may be able to help you. > > -Richard > > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Mary > Sent: ...

Re: R vs. SAS (was Replacement for SAS (SPSS vs. SAS, redux)) #3
Wow, that was a leap. Better not use Apache or PHP then. Andy >-----Original Message----- >From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On >Behalf Of ben.powell@CLA.CO.UK >Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 10:37 AM >To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU >Subject: Re: R vs. SAS (was Replacement for SAS (SPSS vs. SAS, redux)) > >Sounds like R is the SAS equivalent of Linux .. who are >incidentally in all >sorts of a copy left/right mess at the moment. > >On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:39:37 -0500, Peter Flom <flom@NDRI.ORG> wrote: > >>I use both SAS a...

Re: SAS Advanced Programming Exam for SAS 9: SAS Joke of the year. #3
Okay, I think I need to weigh-in on this. First, the exam is designed to test what you know about how SAS works. I think it does a fair job at that. (I say so partly because I only scored 89 on the exam. Now, I didn't prepare for the exam; I was really testing the exam when I took it as opposed to using the exam to test my skills.) The exam doesn't know how well you can program. There is a big difference between having a large vocabulary and knowing the rules of grammar and knowing how to write. Similarly, there's a big difference between knowing how SAS works and knowing how to program. The exam does not test how well you can program. That said, when I look for someone to hire that I don't know, I need everything I can get to evaluate the candidate. Sure, it would be nice if they brought a portfolio of their code so I could see what they can write. That seldom happens, and when it does the code is often not really written by the applicant. So, I look for other things. An applicant often tells what they worked on, but that too can be exaggerated. What am I left with? Well, someone can program who doesn't know SAS, but probably they won't be a very good SAS programmer. I'd rather have the exam to judge than to not have the exam. If I were to apply for a job where the employer didn't know me, I would also want the certification to help them make the decision. Oh, as for the version 9 questions, I remember finding several. Just d...

Re: Running sas code on mainframe through SAS-UNIX #3 672823

Re: Running sas code on mainframe through SAS-UNIX #3 1556255
I think the easiest solution would be to use the mainframe job scheduler to submit your job in a hold state, looking for a trigger dataset (once the trigger dataset appears, the job is released from hold). You would ftp that dataset up to the mainframe as needed (and since the system is simply looking for the presence of a file, it can be a single line). If you need to pass parameters, you could include them in the trigger file, and have the first step of your mainframe job read the file for the parameters. And, while some of us mainframers learned on a system that used all capital letters, you don't need to capitalize MAINFRAME anymore. :-) HTH, CH On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 22:16:33 -0700, saket.kapoor@GMAIL.COM wrote: >Hi Friends, > >I have on JCL followed by sas code on MAINFRAME.I need to run this code >from SAS -unix session. > >Please help me out... ...

Re: Exit SAS gracefully / Condtional execution of code without SAS macro #3
> From: Jack Hamilton > I recall hearing an explanation of why %IF can't be made to > work in open code, for my macro kludge ifthenelse check our most excellent archives: http://www.listserv.uga.edu/archives/sas-l.html search for: ifthenelse substring search: [X] subject contains: author's address: RJF2 since: Jul 2004 until: Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov FAQ: How to use SAS-L http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi29/247-29.pdf ...

Re: SAS System Viewer 9.1 unable to open SAS datasets ( SAS 9.1.3)
A question in return: is your table from windows? compressed from another system? and specially with personnel formats hard coded inside? Andre msiddu2000 a �crit : > SAS System Viewer 9.1 was able to open datasets that were created by > V8 engine (SAS 8.2), but is unable to open datasets that are created > with V9 engine (SAS 9.1.3). > > Does this need SAS System Viewer to be upgraded ? > or > Something else needs to be done ? > > -- Andr� WIELKI INED (Institut National d'Etudes D�mographiques) Service Informatique 133 Boulevard Davout 75980 Paris Cedex 20 m�l : wielki@ined.fr t�l : 33 (0) 1 56 06 21 54 ...

Re: How to get the location of SAS code in the same SAS code thru #4
I use a macro from Frank DiIorio, CodeCrafters, Inc. that rely on SAS Dictionary Tables: %macro source_code/store; %global source_code; proc sql noprint; select XPath into :Source_Code separated by ' ' from dictionary.extfiles where fileref like "#LN00006" ; quit; %mend; The store is optional since I like to store compiled macros in a single location and call in with a mstored and sasmstore= options. I just add the following to my code to get a footnote indicating the full path and name of code submitted: %source_code; footnote1 "SOURCE CODE: &source_code"; >On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:43:50 -0700, Alok <alok.rustagi@GMAIL.COM> wrote: > >>Hi all, >> >>I am facing a problem in which I need to get the location/path of a >>SAS code in a macro variable. I need to use the macro variable in the >>same SAS code. Is there any SAS option available which can do this for >>me? Or is there a code snippet which can achieve the same purpose? >> >>Can you please help me out as soon as possible since I need to deliver >>this tomorrow. Any help will be greatly appreciated. >> >> >>Thanks, >>Alok ...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code
I want the statements only, not the processing. Alan Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: ./ ADD NAME=Data _null_, [mailto:iebupdte@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:20 AM To: Alan Churchill Cc: SAS-L@listserv.uga.edu Subject: Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code You need to provide more details. It is unclear to me if you want the statements generated by the macro MPRINT/MFILE written to the file or the MACRO definition FILE/PUT. Syntax MFILE | NOMFILE MFILE routes output produced by the MPRINT option to an external file. This is useful for debugging. On 8/12/08, Alan Churchill <savian001@gmail.com> wrote: > All, > > > > Ok, I think this might be doable but I am drawing a blank. > > > > Suppose I have this code: > > > > %macro xyz; > > data temp.temp4; > > .do some sas stuff. > > run; > > %mend; > > > > Is there a way to write the macro statements out to a file? I can run them > but I would also like to save them outside of SAS. > > > > Thanks, > > Alan > > > > Alan Churchill > Savian > <http://www.savian.net/> www.savian.net > ...

Re: SAS maps / SAS Graphs #3
Vincent, While it probably violates most of the requirements for "good" graphs, I've been quite impressed with how much information one can convey with a SAS prism map. For example, the map I used in a presentation last year: http://torsas.ca/downloads/Art.ppt#357,4,Slide 4 showed the number of vehicles in each of Canada's provinces and territories, representing number by height of the geographical area. Art ----------- On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 13:08:11 -0500, Vincent Granville <vincentg@DATASHAPING.COM> wrote: >We are looking for nice SAS graphs to post in the image section on >AnalyticBridge. If you have produced such graphs, you are welcome to post >them (migh require a sign up, but it's free). You can also rate the graphs >posted by other participants. It's a good way to be noticed for the >quality of your work. See http://www.analyticbridge.com/photo/photo to >view the graphs currently posted (not all of them are produced with SAS). ...

Re: SAS Sample 1728 Was ---> Re: SAS Sample 1727 #3
First, let me admit/acknowledge that I have no knowledge of the history of this thread. Been tied up catching up post SAS Global Forum and post the announcement of sasCommunity.org. But I would like to offer some thoughts regarding Toby's comment: > No as for the sascommunity.org, do we really want a macro library. Well I > would say yes and no. I would like to have one and there are those who > have > paced some Macros on there already. I believe Don and Ron both have, > actually they were on there before the Wiki went public. However, since > people tend to get Ma...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code #8
You are not consistent. One time you say you don't want to execute the macro then you say you do. Question: Where is the "macro" when YOU begin to want it? Please describe your processing in complete detail. On 8/12/08, Alan Churchill <savian001@gmail.com> wrote: > I actually never want to store the macro code. I only want it available in a > temp file which I then consume. For example: > > %macro xyz; > data temp.temp4; > ...do some sas stuff... > run; > %mend; > > > I want to save the contents, formatted, into a text file (i.e. > c:\temp\program.sas) which I can then consume in another application. I also > want to execute the code. Hence: > > %xyz; > > Save the contents of the macro file to a text file with CRLF included. I > don't want the run, merely the statements. > > Thoughts? > > Alan > > Alan Churchill > Savian > www.savian.net > > > -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Fehd, > Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) > Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:15 AM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code > > you want to save the macro code in its own file > > access then depends on modifying one of the three uses of the word: > SASautos > > Tutorials > A SASautos Companion: Reusing Macros > > http://tinyurl.com/45nzzk fo...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code #12
OK, now I get it. You don't know that you already have what you need. In your example you say... Suppose I have this code: %macro xyz; data temp.temp4; .do some sas stuff. run; %mend; So you have it you don't need to get it you've already got it. The formatting that you desire is right there, no problem. If the macro is in aggregate storage location then you also "have it". It is waiting be auto called, read with infile, or opened with an editor. If it is stored compiled and the source was saved you can look at the source just as Andre suggested using %copy. If calling the macro with RESOLVE returns gt 32767 characters what do you do then? You could read the compiled macro from the work.sasmacr. Limited testing suggests that the formatting you desire is preserved in the catalog entry. filename ft56f001 catalog 'work.sasmacr.<NAME>.macro'; data _null_; infile ft56f001; input; list; run; On 8/12/08, Alan Churchill <savian001@gmail.com> wrote: > I don't believe there is inconsistency in my statement. I don't want the log > (run), just the statements. A macro is a macro so I can always run it if > need be but the main gist is that I need the statements. > > I will just break the statements myself and do the formatting using Don's > technique. > > Thanks for the help, > Alan > > Alan Churchill > Savian > www.savian.net > > > -----Original Message---...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code #6
Good Don. I should have remembered that trick from SGF. One minor issue, it doesn't preserve formatting. Other than doing the string split myself, any suggestions? Alan Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Don Henderson Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:37 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: FW: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code resending as I did not mean to send to just Andre ---------------------------------------- > From: donaldjhenderson@hotmail.com > To: wielki@ined.fr > Subject: RE: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code > Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:34:41 +0000 > > > Alan, > > If you want the generated SAS code try (untested): > > data _null_; > file "code.sas"; > length code $32000; > code = resolve('%xyz'); > put code; > run; > > You may want to format it (e.g., new line whenever you start a new statement). > > HTH, > donh > > ---------------------------------------- >> Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 14:52:02 +0200 >> From: wielki@INED.FR >> Subject: Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code >> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU >> >> Alan, >> not precisely clear what you are searching >> think thus also about this kind of program >> in addition to the mprint mfile answer of ~data _null_ >> HTH >> Andre >> &...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code #9
Remember the formatting/indentation is lost in macro anyway as white space = is not relevant. The best you can do is what mprint does for you - a new st= atement on column 1 on on new line. =20 -don> Date: Tue=2C 12 Aug 2008 08:38:31 -0600> From: savian001@GMAIL.COM> S= ubject: Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA= ..EDU> > Good Don. I should have remembered that trick from SGF. One minor i= ssue=2C it> doesn't preserve formatting. Other than doing the string split = myself=2C any> suggestions?> > Alan> > Alan Churchill> Savian> www.savian.n= et> > > -----Original Message-----> From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@L= ISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Don> Henderson> Sent: Tuesday=2C August 12=2C= 2008 7:37 AM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Subject: FW: Include SAS code w/= o including SAS code> > resending as I did not mean to send to just Andre> = > ----------------------------------------> > From: donaldjhenderson@hotmai= l.com> > To: wielki@ined.fr> > Subject: RE: Include SAS code w/o including = SAS code> > Date: Tue=2C 12 Aug 2008 13:34:41 +0000> >> >> > Alan=2C> >> > = If you want the generated SAS code try (untested):> >> > data _null_=3B> > = file "code.sas"=3B> > length code $32000=3B> > code =3D resolve('%xyz')=3B>= > put code=3B> > run=3B> &g...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code #4
I actually never want to store the macro code. I only want it available in a temp file which I then consume. For example: %macro xyz; data temp.temp4; ...do some sas stuff... run; %mend; I want to save the contents, formatted, into a text file (i.e. c:\temp\program.sas) which I can then consume in another application. I also want to execute the code. Hence: %xyz; Save the contents of the macro file to a text file with CRLF included. I don't want the run, merely the statements. Thoughts? Alan Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 8:15 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code you want to save the macro code in its own file access then depends on modifying one of the three uses of the word: SASautos Tutorials A SASautos Companion: Reusing Macros http://tinyurl.com/45nzzk for: http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi30/267-30.pdf Ron Fehd the macro maven CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov > -----Original Message----- > From: Alan Churchill > Ok, I think this might be doable but I am drawing a blank. > Suppose I have this code: > %macro xyz; > data temp.temp4; > .do some sas stuff. > run; > %mend; > > Is there a way to write the macro statements out to a file? I > can run them > but I would also like to ...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code #2
Alan, not precisely clear what you are searching think thus also about this kind of program in addition to the mprint mfile answer of ~data _null_ HTH Andre libname malibmac "d:\temp"; options mstores sasmstore=malibmac; %macro foobar(aarg)/store source des='nothing or interresting'; %put arg=&arg; %mend; %copy foobar/source; Alan Churchill a �crit : > All, > > > > Ok, I think this might be doable but I am drawing a blank. > > > > Suppose I have this code: > > > > %macro xyz; > > data temp.temp4; > > .do some sas stuff. > > run; > > %mend; > > > > Is there a way to write the macro statements out to a file? I can run them > but I would also like to save them outside of SAS. > > bname malibmac "d:\f\"; > > Thanks, > > Alan > > > > Alan Churchill > Savian > <http://www.savian.net/> www.savian.net > > -- Andr� WIELKI INED (Institut National d'Etudes D�mographiques) Service Informatique 133 Boulevard Davout 75980 Paris Cedex 20 m�l : wielki@ined.fr t�l : 33 (0) 1 56 06 21 54 ...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code #11
Thanks Ian. I actually switched it over to a %include since readability is critical here. The only other method I can think of is to use datalines but that is not as convenient either. The underlying problem behind this exercise was: How can I have a set of valid SAS statements be filed into a text file and also be available for execution? Immediately, I said %include since that is obvious. However, I was hoping to also be able to see the lines and make quick modifications in the editor. Since I have had time to think about it some more, I decided to go ahead and split it out into 2 programs and simply %include them. That way I retain formatting. The only negative is that they are now in 2 tabs but I can live with that. All of the exploration done by people and pointing out various options has been helpful. The formatting though is critical and I don't want to run my cleaner on it. Sometimes it is best to just KISS. Alan Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: iw1junk@comcast.net [mailto:iw1junk@comcast.net] Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 10:29 AM To: SAS(r) Discussion Cc: Alan Churchill Subject: Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code Summary: Macro generation of correct SAS code requires SAS execution. #iw-value=1 Alan, I do not see how this is possible. Consider: %macro q ( seed=0 ) ; %local cum ; data w ( keep = r ) ; do i = 1 to 20 ; r = ranuni ( &seed ) ; output ; ...

Re: Include SAS code w/o including SAS code #10
Summary: Macro generation of correct SAS code requires SAS execution. #iw-value=1 Alan, I do not see how this is possible. Consider: %macro q ( seed=0 ) ; %local cum ; data w ( keep = r ) ; do i = 1 to 20 ; r = ranuni ( &seed ) ; output ; end ; run ; data _null_ ; set w end = eof ; cum + r ; if eof then call symputx ( "cum" , cum ) ; run ; title1 "Cum = &cum" ; %mend q ; This macro ends up generating a TITLE statement. However, that title statement depends on the execution of the previous steps. Hence it cannot be generated by the macro facility without actually executing the previously generated code. The problem is similar to that of using CALL EXECUTE to generate SAS code via a macro call. In the case of CALL EXECUTE one can work around the problem by using %NRSTR to hide the call during the DATA step execution, but you have explicitly required the macro to generate correct code without executing. Now there is no work around. In essence you are asking, "Is the macro facility so weak that there is a program that can predict the output of every macro without executing it?" Since that output can depend on the execution of SAS code, one must first be able to predict the result of executing every SAS program without actually doing the executing. It seems highly unlikely that the SAS Institute is up to the jo...

Web resources about - Re: Diffrence between SAS coding and SAS implementation #3 - comp.soft-sys.sas

Implementation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computer science , an implementation is a realization of a technical specification or algorithm as a program , software component , or other ...

Facebook Re-Examining Its Privacy Changes; Delays Their Implementation
... of the changes to its data use policy and statement of rights and responsibilities , announced last week, Facebook said it will delay the implementation ...

Will Virgin America President/CEO David Cush lose his job over the Sabre implementation disaster?
com/vx/... According to their website, Virgin initial planned to complete the migration in a single weekend and thinned out their flight schedule ...

5.15.13 Patent Reform Implementation and New Challenges for Small Businesses - YouTube
On Wednesday, May 15, 2013, at 1:00 P.M., the Committee on Small Business held a hearing titled, "Patent Reform Implementation and New Challenges ...

Project Manager - Salesforce Implementation
Information Technology strategy insight for senior IT management - resources to understand and leverage information technology.

Best Practices for ERP Implementation

Raghuram Rajan: India faces implementation challenge
It's time to forget micro-management in the face of big problems, says India's central bank chief.

A fair VCE: its design and implementation
The VCAA manages the system in which VCE students' work is assessed and the key focus is ensuring the process and system is fair.

IOC demands Russia explain implementation of its anti-gay law
Olympic president Jacques Rogge has called on Russia to explain how it will implement its controversial anti-gay propaganda law and detail its ...

Iran seeks nuclear deal implementation, but enrichment issues block progress
Nearly seven weeks after signing a landmark nuclear deal, Iran and six world powers hope to reach an agreement this week on its implementation. ...