Re: Display Date in the subject line in a SAS generated email - #4

I do that in a daily report-mail. Reason is: it is easy and the users
might archive that and refind the mails by date. It looks like:

KIS Job Ressourcen vom 25.07.07

and that's made by:

DATA _NULL_;
 FILENAME MYMAIL EMAIL &MAIL
     SUBJECT="KIS Job Ressourcen vom &ended"
     FROM="&SYSJOBID.@KFW.INTERN"
     SENDER="&SYSJOBID.@KFW.INTERN"
     ATTACH=&DAT;

&ended is generated in a data-step. It is not necessarily the &sysdate,
but can also be 2 or 3 days earlier. The other macro variables are also
generated somewhere in the program. &mail contains a string with all e-
mail adresses.
Here how I did that:

call symput("mail",'("gerhard.hellriegel_extern@kfw.de"
                   )');