Re: force line wrapping in SAS-L posts #5

Hi Harry,

See old postings on this subject (URLs over two lines!):
http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S2=sas-l&q=&s=%22single+line%
22&f=&a=2004&b=
http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S2=sas-l&q=&s=%22please+excuse%
22&f=&a=2004&b=
http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S2=sas-l&q=&s=quotefix&f=&a=2004&b=

Quotefix didn't help. I couldn't solve the problem either.

Regards - Jim.
--
Y. (Jim) Groeneveld, MSc., Biostatistician, Vitatron b.v., NL
Jim.Groeneveld_AT_Vitatron.com (replace _AT_ by AT sign)

[common disclaimer]

P.S. I still remember your face from last May (SUGI29).

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:57:15 -0500, Harry Droogendyk
<harry.droogendyk@RBC.COM> wrote:

>Folks:
>
>Because I'm a tad shallow and suffer from a lack of self-esteem, I
occasionally read my own posts in the archives.  :-)

>I've noticed that unless I insert hard returns into my MS Outlook emails,
they appear as very long lines in the archives.  Both Google Groups and the
Listserv archives have the same problem.  For examples, see:

>http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=droogendyk&hl=en&lr=&group=comp.soft-
sys.sas&scoring=d&selm=0E5377DC9E9CE34C98D7CDA4EE29154A02458433%
40SEW01070.maple.fg.rbc.com&rnum=6

>http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0502d&L=sas-l&F=&S=&P=50075
>
>I've posted with both 'Plain Text' and 'Rich Text' formats ( I know
Cassells will break my kneecaps if I post in HTML ) and both seem to result
in the same horrible, horizontal scrolling mess.

>How do I fix this?
>
>Thanks,
>Harry

>This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not
waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.

>Ce courrier �lectronique est confidentiel et prot�g�. L'exp�diteur ne
renonce pas aux droits et obligations qui s'y rapportent. Toute diffusion,
utilisation ou copie de ce message ou des renseignements qu'il contient par
une personne autre que le (les) destinataire(s) d�sign�(s) est interdite.
Si vous recevez ce courrier �lectronique par erreur, veuillez m'en aviser
imm�diatement, par retour de courrier �lectronique ou par un autre moyen.

jim1stat (510)