Re: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export #6

To do it with SAS Base software alone, and without an intermediate file,
try DDE.

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:03:59 -0500, Bill Droogendyk
<bill_droogendyk@DOFASCO.CA> wrote:

>Folks:
>
>I've an application running from my PC via SAS Connect to the Mainframe
>that harvests some MF data, downloads the data and uses proc export to
>build an MS Access file.  Now and again, the app fails due to a glitch
>on our PC network.  I'm doing it this way because we don't have proc
>export on the MF.
>
>I can produce xl files from the MF to the PC network with ODS, html and
>ftp.  MS Access imports xl files quite readily, but xl files do have a
>size limit that we sometimes exceed.Is there also a simple "equivalent"
>way to produce (directly) ms access files with only SAS Base?
>
>Thanks,  Bill

Re: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export
Bill, proc export data=sasuser.cust outtable="customers" dbms=access97 replace; database="c:\myfiles\mydatabase.mdb"; run; HTH Toby Dunn -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Bill Droogendyk Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 2:04 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export Folks: I've an application running from my PC via SAS Connect to the Mainframe that harvests some MF data, downloads the data and uses proc export to build an MS Access file. Now and again, the app fails due to a glitch on our PC network. I'm doing it this way because we don't have proc export on the MF. I can produce xl files from the MF to the PC network with ODS, html and ftp. MS Access imports xl files quite readily, but xl files do have a size limit that we sometimes exceed.Is there also a simple "equivalent" way to produce (directly) ms access files with only SAS Base? Thanks, Bill ...

Re: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export #2
You got sas/access for odbc? It's easy to do w/that: libname mdb ODBC required = "DRIVER=Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb);DBQ=C:\Documents and Settings\pardre1\Desktop\DocEMails.mdb" ; libname scratch "\\ctrhs-dbserver\warehouse\sasdata\crn_vdw\scratch" ; data scratch.DocEMails ; set mdb.DocEMails ; run ; -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Bill Droogendyk Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 12:04 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export Folks: I've an application running from my PC via SAS Connect to the Mainframe that harvests some MF data, downloads the data and uses proc export to build an MS Access file. Now and again, the app fails due to a glitch on our PC network. I'm doing it this way because we don't have proc export on the MF. I can produce xl files from the MF to the PC network with ODS, html and ftp. MS Access imports xl files quite readily, but xl files do have a size limit that we sometimes exceed.Is there also a simple "equivalent" way to produce (directly) ms access files with only SAS Base? Thanks, Bill ...

Re: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export #5
How about you cron (?) something like this job on the MF in batch mode: /*FTP LOCAL PC ASSUMING IIS FTP SERVER IS RUNNING.*/ filename abc ftp '' cd='/test/' user='ben.powell' host='HOST.IP' pass='XXXXXXXX'; data _NULL_; file abc dlm = ',' dsd; set &exportdataset; put VAR1 VAR2; run; Then use a scheduled task on the PC to suck the data in, a suitable interval after the ftp is completed. If unsure, you can run a %DO loop to check the record count and see if it is still being written to before getting SAS to trigger the Access Macro to import the data. CSV files have no limit. Hope that is of some interest, Ben. On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:03:59 -0500, Bill Droogendyk <bill_droogendyk@DOFASCO.CA> wrote: >Folks: > >I've an application running from my PC via SAS Connect to the Mainframe >that harvests some MF data, downloads the data and uses proc export to >build an MS Access file. Now and again, the app fails due to a glitch >on our PC network. I'm doing it this way because we don't have proc >export on the MF. > >I can produce xl files from the MF to the PC network with ODS, html and >ftp. MS Access imports xl files quite readily, but xl files do have a >size limit that we sometimes exceed.Is there also a simple "equivalent" >way to produce (directly) ms access files with only SAS Base? > >Thanks, Bill ...

Re: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export #3
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:03:59 -0500, Bill Droogendyk <bill_droogendyk@DOFASCO.CA> wrote: >Folks: > >I've an application running from my PC via SAS Connect to the Mainframe >that harvests some MF data, downloads the data and uses proc export to >build an MS Access file. Now and again, the app fails due to a glitch >on our PC network. I'm doing it this way because we don't have proc >export on the MF. > >I can produce xl files from the MF to the PC network with ODS, html and >ftp. MS Access imports xl files quite readily, but xl files do have a >size limit that we sometimes exceed.Is there also a simple "equivalent" >way to produce (directly) ms access files with only SAS Base? > >Thanks, Bill Hi, Bill, Consider producing .csv file on MF side, Then, later, move it to pc. MS Access should have no problem importing (or linking) .csv file into its table. Just my $.02 Cheers, Chang ...

Re: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export #4
Hi Bill - I think you already have your answer - Access reads HTML files just as Excel does. HTML has no table size limits I'm aware of. Use ODS to create the HTML file and read the HTML file directly with MSAccess, skipping Excel. BTW isn't the 65k row limit in Excel absurd? regards Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Bill Droogendyk Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 12:04 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export Folks: I've an application running from my PC via SAS Connect to the Mainframe that harvests some MF data, downloads the data and uses proc export to build an MS Access file. Now and again, the app fails due to a glitch on our PC network. I'm doing it this way because we don't have proc export on the MF. I can produce xl files from the MF to the PC network with ODS, html and ftp. MS Access imports xl files quite readily, but xl files do have a size limit that we sometimes exceed.Is there also a simple "equivalent" way to produce (directly) ms access files with only SAS Base? Thanks, Bill ...

from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export
Folks: I've an application running from my PC via SAS Connect to the Mainframe that harvests some MF data, downloads the data and uses proc export to build an MS Access file. Now and again, the app fails due to a glitch on our PC network. I'm doing it this way because we don't have proc export on the MF. I can produce xl files from the MF to the PC network with ODS, html and ftp. MS Access imports xl files quite readily, but xl files do have a size limit that we sometimes exceed.Is there also a simple "equivalent" way to produce (directly) ms access files with only S...

Re: SAS -> MySQL without SAS/ACCESS
XML, OleDb driver for SAS (free), ODBC driver from SAS (free). SAS/Access is only required to get data from a source, not the other way around. Alan Alan Churchill Savian www.savian.net -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of RolandRB Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 1:50 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Q: SAS -> MySQL without SAS/ACCESS What is the easiest and neatest way to get a sas data set into MySQL without using SAS/ACCESS? I am hoping there are some useful URLs for this. ...

Re: Q: SAS -> MySQL without SAS/ACCESS
If the dataset is not huge, then converting the database table into a CSV file may be the way to go. MYSQL's own CSV read/write facility is extremely efficient (or was when I used it three years ago). On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:50 PM, RolandRB <rolandberry@hotmail.com> wrote: > What is the easiest and neatest way to get a sas data set into MySQL > without using SAS/ACCESS? I am hoping there are some useful URLs for > this. > ...

Re: MS Access and SAS datasets #6
You are right, the "slightly" was an understatement on my part.(I guess I was being nice.) I believe ACCESS is limited to 256 (or 255 I forget which) columns so I am required to do a bit of reshaping anyway. I will be working with(reshaping) the data in SAS and then move it into ACCESS. I feel much more comfortable tweaking it in SAS and then moving it to ACCESS. David -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Howard Schreier <hs AT dc-sug DOT org> Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 5:26 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: MS Access and SAS datasets I suspect that you don't need a "slightly" different approach. You probably need a significantly different one. Wide tables are clumsy to work with in SAS, but I think in Access the problems will be much more severe. I would think that the occasion of a port from one platform to another provides the opportunity to reshape and streamline. You will probably find it easier to do this before porting, rather than after. On Tue, 24 May 2005 09:26:21 -0800, David Neal <afdbn@UAA.ALASKA.EDU> wrote: >Thanks for the input. Unfortunately, the datasets are quite wide. One >of them, for example, has over 1000 variables (columns). Had I been >involved with the creation of the initial SAS datasets, I would have >suggested a slightly different approach. Since this wasn't the case, >I'm stuck working with things the way they...

Re: Exporting Multiple SAS files to MS Access
Easiest way I can think of is to use a macro: %macro exporttoaccess(dset); PROC EXPORT DATA= K.&dset. OUTTABLE= "&dset" DBMS=ACCESS REPLACE; DATABASE="LOCATION"; RUN; %mend; and then you call it once for each table you want exported. It's technically doing a separate export, though you don't have to rewrite the code each time. (Note, it assumes all of your datasets are in library K - if this is not true it needs to have a library macro variable passed as well). I suspect you could also use LIBNAME to do this, but I am not familiar with how to use LIBNAMEs with access so I'll let someone more export to answer that. -Joe On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Kim Brown <kibrown@ladhs.org> wrote: > Hi all, > Export from SAS to MS Access: > Is there a way to export 20 Data sets from SAS into MS Access without > writing separate export statement? > > This is the syntax, I'm using now. > PROC EXPORT DATA= K.HDHS_APR08 > OUTTABLE= "HDHS_apr08" > DBMS=ACCESS REPLACE; > DATABASE="LOCATION"; > RUN; > > Any help is appreciated, Thanks. Kim > ...

Re: SAS Proc Export Problem
Hi Alan - SAS transport file structures are open - several applications export to SAS. The reason I mentioned VBA is that it's the current standard, not the future standard. If one could drive VBA easily via SAS it would overcome many of the shortcomings of DDE. SAS DDE is very popular - and I think SAS VBA could be even more so. You are completely right that when Office goes completely XML it'll be the data interface of choice. I'm struggling through the O'Reilly Learning and Nutshell XML books right now. :) Haven't found a way to make XML useful yet to my work yet...

Re: Exporting Multiple SAS files to MS Access #3
thanks so much Paul, worked great! ...

Re: Exporting Multiple SAS files to MS Access #2
Kim - open the MDB with the Access libname engine and use proc copy. libname mdb 'file.mdb'; proc copy in=sashelp out=mdb mt=data; select c:; run; libname mdb clear; You can list the files in the select statement or just drop it if you are copying a whole library. The MDB has to already exist, unlike the Excel libname the Access libname does not create files - so you can create it by hand, or trick SAS into making it. data dummy; dummy=''; run; filename MakeMDB 'file.mdb'; proc export data=dummy outtable="dummy" dbms=access2000 replace; database=MakeMDB; run; filename MakeMDB clear; proc delete data=dummy; run; libname acctb access 'file.mdb'; proc delete data=acctb.dummy; run; libname acctb clear; hth Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Kim Brown Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 9:47 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Exporting Multiple SAS files to MS Access Hi all, Export from SAS to MS Access: Is there a way to export 20 Data sets from SAS into MS Access without writing separate export statement? This is the syntax, I’m using now. PROC EXPORT DATA= K.HDHS_APR08 OUTTABLE= "HDHS_apr08" DBMS=ACCESS REPLACE; DATABASE="LOCATION"; RUN; Any help is appreciated, Thanks. Kim ...

Re: SAS Advanced Programming Exam for SAS 9: SAS Joke of the year. #6
I interviewed at a company that gave a test where I had a half hour to produce a very simple report using PROC REPORT. I was provided all the manuals I wanted, but because I had used PROC REPORT before, I wanted none of them. I finished in five minutes, and most people on SAS-L would be able to beat that time. Bob Abelson HGSI 240 314 4400 x1374 bob_abelson@hgsi.com "toby dunn" <tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM> Sent by: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> 09/04/2007 05:15 PM Please respond to "toby dunn" <tobydunn@HOTMAIL.COM> To SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU cc Subject Re: SAS Advanced Programming Exam for SAS 9: SAS Joke of the year. Ed , I still contend and stick with they should both be able to program and know how SAS works. I prefer the intervewing company give a test, were the person being interviewed is sat in front a laptop or desktop and told to write code to solve some problems. No online help no books just the persona nd the computer. This weeds out those who can code and those who cant, from those who can you then talk to them about the code they wrote and you can deduce those who understand how SAS works and thos who dont. The pool you are left with are the qualified candidates atleast from a SAS perspective and you can make your choice from there. Toby Dunn Comprimise is like telling a lie, it gets easier and easier. Each comprimise you make, that becomes your standard. Perfection doesnt exist, once...

Re: SAS/access for Oracle and MS SQL server are different license? #6
Given that you have SAS/Access to Oracle, how about buying Oracle :-) Seriously, it is not that expensive anymore. The other option I suppose would be to export SQL Server files as Excel spreadsheets or tab-delimited files, then run your SAS from those, but it would be tricky to do that. One trick might be to see if you could do a data link into an Excel spreadsheet to make that your front-end to the SQL tables that you want to use, then use the Excel methods of importing to SAS. -Mary ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ya Huang" <ya.huang@AMYLIN.COM> To: <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 3:00 PM Subject: Re: SAS/access for Oracle and MS SQL server are different license? > Thanks Michael, > > But SAS/Access to ODBC or SAS/Access to OLE DB are also need to be > licensed right? Looks like we don't have them either. Are there other > options? > > > On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 15:37:28 -0400, Michael Raithel > <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM> wrote: > >>Dear SAS-L-ers, >> >>Ya Huang posted this interesting question: >> >>> Hi there, >>> >>> I ran proc setinit and see we have SAS/ACCESS Interface to >>> ORACLE, but not MS SQL server. Does it mean we need to pay >>> the license of SQL server in order to access SQL server? I >>> see people sometimes simply say "SAS/access for RDBMS", does >>> it mean all RDBMS ...

Re: Proc SQL Vs. Proc Append in SAS/IntrNet and SAS/Share Environment
Nick, As to your question: ne final question regarding testing. Do you have a recommendation for submitting multiple simultaneous batch jobs that contain the type of code I have included here. Using cron jobs is in my mind the best way to try and create simultaneous processes. I guess the other way to do it to mimic the actual environment would be to have 20 people all hit the submit button on the web page as simultaneously as possible but that seems horribly awkward. Do you have recommendations/code examples for load testing strategies and multiple simultaneous use tests through SAS/Intr...

Re: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name
i am not sure if SAS will support long file name if you use libname. a workaround is to use passthrough. On Jan 16, 2008 12:31 PM, JKamgang@Yahoo.com <JBKamgang@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear All, > > > > Happy New Year , > > > > Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS > Access > table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 > databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I > don't want to rename manually the table names. > > > > Please find the program below. > > > > Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, > > > > Jean Baptiste > > > > The program: > > - - - > > > > options VALIDVARNAME=ANY ; > > libname DBsource access 'S:\Data > Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 > Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; > > /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ > > > > data* pedResultadd ; > > set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional'n (keep = > > testid studyid labid i2 i2_da i2_mo i2_yr i2a i2b i2text > > ); > * > > run*; > > - - - The log - - > > 1636 > > 1637 /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ > > 1638 > > 1639 data pedResultadd ; > > 1640 set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional...

Re: SAS macro and SAS Proc SQL
Hi Mini, For SAS macros, I'd highly recommend "Carpenter's Complete Guide to the Macro Language" by Art Carpenter (http://www.sas.com/apps/pubscat/bookdetails.jsp?catid=1&pc=59224). Hope this helps, Nancy Nancy Brucken brucken@provide.net On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:04:53 -0700, Mini <minzheng@COMCAST.NET> wrote: >Any one have some books recommended for learning SAS macros and SAS >Proc SQL? Thanks. ...

Re: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name #3
Jean - Unfortunately you are stuck - SAS only allows dataset names up to 32 bytes long - using name literals or conventional names. Defining short-named queries of your tables within MSAccess is a very good idea. The SAS libname engine will read the queries as tables and it doesn't necessitate changing your table names. Paul Choate DDS Data Extraction (916) 654-2160 -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of JKamgang@Yahoo.com Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 9:32 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters? Dear All, Happy New Year , Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I don't want to rename manually the table names. Please find the program below. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, Jean Baptiste The program: - - - options VALIDVARNAME=ANY ; libname DBsource access 'S:\Data Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ data* pedResultadd ; set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTestResultsAdditional'n (keep = testid studyid labid i2 i2_da i2_mo i2_yr i2a i2b i2text ); * run...

Re: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name #2
Hi Jean, It looks like your problem is that you've got a quote in a table name: Additional'n=20 If it is possible to rename that table, that might work. =20 Also, if you use the import feature in SAS, it will write code for you = that you can save and put in a program- you might try that to see if it = can handle this kind of file name. I'd rename the table in Access, = though- a quote in a table name is likely to contiously cause you = problems. -Mary ----- Original Message -----=20 From: JKamgang@Yahoo.com=20 To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU=20 Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 11:31 AM Subject: How to access automatically in SAS a MS Access table name = which has more than 32 characters? Dear All, Happy New Year , Please, I need your help in figuring out how to access in SAS a MS Access table name which has more than 32 characters. As this program merges 5 databases, I need to have almost everything automated. That's why I don't want to rename manually the table names. Please find the program below. Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, Jean Baptiste The program: - - - options VALIDVARNAME=3DANY ; libname DBsource access 'S:\Data Management\External\Projects\MTCT-Plus\MTCT-Plus November 2007 Data\Programs\Data\MTCT-PlusData All.mdb'; /* Creating the Pediatric HIV result information additional */ data* pedResultadd ; set dbsource.'tblInfantHIVTest...

Re: SAS and MS Access
If you don't then you could perhaps consider bolting on your own JDBC interface in Java? (JDBC is free SAS ACCESS to PC is not...) On Thu, 6 May 2004 07:27:13 +0100, =?iso-8859-1?q?Ari=20Toikka?= <toikkari@YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote: >Hi, > >if you have ACCESS to PC Data files licensed, >you can use the import / export wizards (File / Import Data) >You can then save the generated program, which >might look for example like this: > >Proc import out = sasuser.test > datatable="h456test" > dbms =ACCESS97 replace; > DATABASE="T:\h345test.mdb"; >run; >If you have columns in MS Access having a length over 1024 characters, >you have to add: > >Memosize=xxxxxxx ; /* xxxxx=the maximum length */ > >Ari Toikka >Statistics Finland > > > > > > >Peter Hruby <hrubyp@SYMPATICO.CA> wrote:Hi SAS-L, > >I am wondering what choice do I have to access tables in MS Access datbase. >Can I use SAS/Access to ODBC or SAS/Access to PC Files or DDE or WB scripts? >I appreciate any experience and examples. > >Thanks >Peter. > > >--------------------------------- > Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now ...

Q: SAS -> MySQL without SAS/ACCESS
What is the easiest and neatest way to get a sas data set into MySQL without using SAS/ACCESS? I am hoping there are some useful URLs for this. ...

Re: Opening a SAS catalog entry without SAS
Dear Jessica, Yes, the from www.sas.com freely available and distributable SAS system viewer program, vs. 8.02 can show and print vs. 6.12 catalogs. That is something, but not enough of course. And I don't understand that discrepancy, as the vs. 6.12 SASview already could do that too. Of course the vs. 8.02 can read vs. 8.02 (actually vs. 7) SAS datasets. It allows them to be printed or saved as text or comma delimited files. The database conversion program DBMS/copy may read and convert (format) catalogs as well, but I am not sure about that. I don't know about SAS LE, but I assume it should be able to read (certain format) catalogs as well. Except for the real SAS, that's all I can think of. Regards - Jim. -- .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Jim Groeneveld, MSc. Biostatistician Science Team Vitatron B.V. Meander 1051 6825 MJ Arnhem Tel: +31/0 26 376 7365 Fax: +31/0 26 376 7305 Jim.Groeneveld@Vitatron.com www.vitatron.com I wish I had a webcam to show you the boring view from my window. [common disclaimer] -----Original Message----- From: Jessica Gallegos [mailto:jessica_m_gallegos@YAHOO.COM] Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 22:47 To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Opening a SAS catalog entry without SAS Does anyone know of a way to examine/print SAS catalog entries, i.e. source entries, without having the SAS system installed? Does the SAS Learning Edition allow one to do this? I would like to be able to look at some of my SCL and SO...

Re: Deleting SAS Data from a SAS DATASET #6
I have been watching this thread today and I just now recall an example that Paul Dorfman gave at a RUG several years ago and no, I don't recall exactly where or when other than it was NESUG or SESUG in the past 5 years. Anyway, Paul had a client who was storing something like the past 12 months of transactions as variables andat the start of each month needed to stick the just ended month on the end and drop the oldest month. Paul used Peek to read the last 11 months of each obs as a single chunk of data, append the current's month, and then used Poke to write the whole new obs as a unit. The time reduction was dramatic. It probably would not work here unless you knew a whole lot about the structure of the data set and it has a very fixed structure but I was so impressed with the solution that I like to mention it whenever it seems even remotely useful. Nat Wooding Environmental Specialist III Dominion, Environmental Biology 4111 Castlewood Rd Richmond, VA 23234 Phone:804-271-5313, Fax: 804-271-2977 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message contains information which may be legally confidential and/or privileged and does not in any case represent a firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds the sender without an additional express written confirmation to that effect. The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclos...

Web resources about - Re: from SAS to MS Access without Proc Export #6 - comp.soft-sys.sas

The Devil and Hillary Clinton
With all of the handwringing over neo-fascist buffoon and likely next President of the United States Donald Trump, very little of value is being ...

Greenville police officer killed; suspect shot, killed himself
Greenville News Greenville police officer killed; suspect shot, killed himself Greenville News A Greenville police officer running after a ...

Steam is ready to play all your games in VR
Not too long ago Valve announced that it had a way to play all of your Steam games in virtual reality, rather than just those built solely for ...

N. Korea fires ballistic missile into sea, ignoring UN ban
Boston Herald N. Korea fires ballistic missile into sea, ignoring UN ban Boston Herald SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea ignored U.N. resolutions ...

Two more Alcatel Idol 4 phones detailed: one powerful Windows and one smaller Android
EXCLUSIVE: Rapidly-growing smartphone brand Alcatel, manufactured by China’s TCL Corporation, showed off a pair of handsets from its flagship ...

DxOMark Names The Galaxy S7 Edge’s Camera As The Best
While Samsung’s Galaxy S series of smartphones has typically held its own in the camera department over the years, it seems that the company ...

Corinthian Colleges Allegedly Recruited Homeless Students, Advertised Non-Existent Programs
Just when you think the accusations levied against now-defunct for-profit college chain Corinthian Colleges couldn’t get worse — inflating job ...

Apple's fight with the FBI is about LGBTQ issues as well as privacy
As the battle between the FBI and Apple rumbles on, the debate about encryption has intensified, bringing with it renewed discussion about privacy ...

The EU just struck a deal to send refugees back to Turkey
The European Union on Friday struck a deal with Turkey under which refugees arriving in Europe will be sent back across the Aegean Sea. The ...

Russian rocket with US grandpa astronaut onboard lifts off for space station
A Russian rocket lifted off from the Baikonur space base Friday, carrying three crew to the International Space Station, including a US grandfather ...