Re: Getting Labels to Transposed variables #4

That's not a problem.

I can't say what your dataset looks like before hand as you didn't provide
an example, but I could guess;

proc sort data=oc_data.smpsmp out= smpsmp (keep =  sbjnbr pt actevent visit
cpevent  smpbtc) ;
 by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ;
 run;

data spmsmp_2;
set smpsmp;
by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent;
retain counter;
if first.cpevent then counter=0;
counter+1;
*create an ID and IDlabel here;
idval = cats('exlot',counter);
idlbl = (label); *put whatever code you want to set your labels up here;
run;

I don't know what you want to use as a label, that isn't clear, but you can
use that code to create it, I think.  It should make a unique ID for each
record in any given by-group, and then you can similarly label it however
you prefer to label it.  Then when you PROC TRANSPOSE use id=idval and
idlabel=idlbl.  You just have to have a unique ID for each record in any
given BY-group, or they will overwrite.

This would be a bit easier if you provided some sample data ... here's an
example using my own sample data.

data
test;

input

smpbtc sortkey1
sortkey2;

cards;

1 101
101

2 101
101

5 101
101

1 101
102

2 101
102

3 101
102

5 101
102

8 101
102

1 101
103

2 101
103

4 101
103

;;;;

run;

proc sort data=test; by sortkey1
sortkey2;

run;

data
smpsmp;

set
test;

by sortkey1
sortkey2;

if first.sortkey2 then
counter=0;

counter+1;

idval =
cats('exlot',counter);

idlbl = cats('External Lot
#',counter);

run;

proc transpose data=smpsmp
out=smptrans;

by sortkey1
sortkey2;

var
smpbtc;

id
idval;

idlabel
idlbl;

run;

Does that do something like what you want?

-Joe

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 6:09 PM, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Joe,
>
> Well when I did  Transpose
>
>  proc transpose data=smpsmp out=smp1 Prefix = exlot  ;
>  by sbjnbr pt actevent  visit cpevent ;
>  var smpbtc;
> run;
>
> There were Seven Variable Exlot1 -- Exlot7 and for these variables I want
> the Lables, I can't Know before hand how many would be there .
>
> Thanks
> SL
>

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Joe Matise <snoopy369@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Do you mean 'variable label' or 'value label' ?  I'm having trouble
>> parsing what you are asking for.
>>
>> You can create in a previous datastep a variable label that is appropriate
>> for yoru needs, and then use IDLABEL=(label variable), if you want.  I think
>> that's what you did below, if I read your code right.
>>
>> Seems like an awful lot of transposing, though ...
>>
>> -Joe
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:50 PM, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Joe,
>>>
>>> I tried with IDLABEL and ID  because the Var variable lable is different
>>> from label I want
>>> had no luck but anyway I did what I want this way do not how good
>>> solution is this
>>>  proc sort data=oc_data.smpsmp out= smpsmp (keep =  sbjnbr pt actevent
>>> visit cpevent  smpbtc) ;
>>>  by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ;
>>>  run;
>>>  proc transpose data=smpsmp out=smp1 Prefix = exlot  ;
>>>  by sbjnbr pt actevent  visit cpevent ;
>>>  var smpbtc;
>>> run;
>>> Proc Sql Noprint ;
>>> Create table aa as
>>> Select  Count(Smpbtc)   as mx_count
>>> From Smpsmp
>>> Group By sbjnbr, pt ,actevent,  visit ,cpevent;
>>> Select   Max (  mx_count ) into :Max_count
>>> From aa;
>>> %put &Max_count ;
>>> Quit ;
>>> Data  Dummy (keep = JJ EL LABELV);
>>> el = "0" ;
>>> do jj = 2 to &max_count ;
>>>   Labelv = "Lot Number "!!Strip(jj);
>>> Output;
>>> End;
>>> Run;
>>> Proc Transpose data = Dummy Out = Dummy2 (Drop = _name_) Prefix = Exlot;
>>> ID jj;
>>> Idlabel labelv ;
>>> Var El;
>>> Run;
>>> Data Smp1 ;
>>>    Set Smp1  Dummy2 ;
>>>    Run;

0
snoopy369 (1724)

Re: Getting Labels to Transposed variables
Hello Joe, I tried with IDLABEL and ID because the Var variable lable is different from label I want had no luck but anyway I did what I want this way do not how good solution is this ------------------------------------------------ proc sort data=oc_data.smpsmp out= smpsmp (keep = sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent smpbtc) ; by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ; run; proc transpose data=smpsmp out=smp1 Prefix = exlot ; by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ; var smpbtc; run; Proc Sql Noprint ; Create table aa as Select Count(Smpbtc) as mx_count From Smpsmp Group By sbjnbr, pt ,actevent, visit ,cpevent; Select Max ( mx_count ) into :Max_count From aa; %put &Max_count ; Quit ; Data Dummy (keep = JJ EL LABELV); el = "0" ; do jj = 2 to &max_count ; Labelv = "Lot Number "!!Strip(jj); Output; End; Run; Proc Transpose data = Dummy Out = Dummy2 (Drop = _name_) Prefix = Exlot; ID jj; Idlabel labelv ; Var El; Run; Data Smp1 ; Set Smp1 Dummy2 ; Run; On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Joe Matise <snoopy369@gmail.com> wrote: > Look up the ID and IDLABEL options for proc transpose. > > -Joe > > > On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:16 PM, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com>wrote: > >> Hello all, >> >> I am trying to Transpose Smpbtc variable with the Prefix of Exlot and for >> all that variables I want get a label with the corresponding number. For >> that I am trying to do something l...

Re: Getting Labels to Transposed variables #2
Look up the ID and IDLABEL options for proc transpose. -Joe On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:16 PM, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello all, > > I am trying to Transpose Smpbtc variable with the Prefix of Exlot and for > all that variables I want get a label with the corresponding number. For > that I am trying to do something like this , But not there Yet any Ideas. > > > proc sort data=oc_data.smpsmp out= smpsmp (keep = sbjnbr pt actevent visit > cpevent smpbtc) ; > by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ; > run; > > proc transpose data=smpsmp out=smp1 Prefix = exlot ; > by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ; > var smpbtc; > run; > Proc Sql Noprint ; > Create table aa as > Select Count(Smpbtc) as mx_count > From Smpsmp > Group By sbjnbr, pt ,actevent, visit ,cpevent; > Select Max (mx_count ) into :Max_count > From aa; > %put &Max_count ; > Quit ; > /* I tried this but able to make it work. > Proc Datasets library = Work Memtype = data ; > Modify exlot ; > Do j = 2 to &Max_count.; > Label Exlot&j = "Lot Number &J"; > End ; > Quit ; > */ > Data smp11 ; > set smp1; > Do j = 2 to &Max_count.; > Label Exlot(j) = "Lot Number(J)"; > End ; > Run; > ...

Re: Getting Labels to Transposed variables #6
Hello Joe , Let me try will let you know. Thank you for Code snipnet, thanks SL On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Joe Matise <snoopy369@gmail.com> wrote: > That's not a problem. > > I can't say what your dataset looks like before hand as you didn't provide > an example, but I could guess; > > proc sort data=oc_data.smpsmp out= smpsmp (keep = sbjnbr pt actevent visit > cpevent smpbtc) ; > by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ; > run; > > data spmsmp_2; > set smpsmp; > by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent; > retain counter; > if first.cpevent then counter=0; > counter+1; > *create an ID and IDlabel here; > idval = cats('exlot',counter); > idlbl = (label); *put whatever code you want to set your labels up here; > run; > > I don't know what you want to use as a label, that isn't clear, but you can > use that code to create it, I think. It should make a unique ID for each > record in any given by-group, and then you can similarly label it however > you prefer to label it. Then when you PROC TRANSPOSE use id=idval and > idlabel=idlbl. You just have to have a unique ID for each record in any > given BY-group, or they will overwrite. > > This would be a bit easier if you provided some sample data ... here's an > example using my own sample data. > > data > test; > > input > > smpbtc sortkey1 > sortkey2; > > cards; > &...

Re: Getting Labels to Transposed variables #3
Do you mean 'variable label' or 'value label' ? I'm having trouble parsing what you are asking for. You can create in a previous datastep a variable label that is appropriate for yoru needs, and then use IDLABEL=(label variable), if you want. I think that's what you did below, if I read your code right. Seems like an awful lot of transposing, though ... -Joe On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:50 PM, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello Joe, > > I tried with IDLABEL and ID because the Var variable lable is different > from label I want > had no luck but anyway I did what I want this way do not how good solution > is this > ------------------------------------------------ > proc sort data=oc_data.smpsmp out= smpsmp (keep = sbjnbr pt actevent visit > cpevent smpbtc) ; > by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ; > run; > proc transpose data=smpsmp out=smp1 Prefix = exlot ; > by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ; > var smpbtc; > run; > Proc Sql Noprint ; > Create table aa as > Select Count(Smpbtc) as mx_count > From Smpsmp > Group By sbjnbr, pt ,actevent, visit ,cpevent; > Select Max ( mx_count ) into :Max_count > From aa; > %put &Max_count ; > Quit ; > Data Dummy (keep = JJ EL LABELV); > el = "0" ; > do jj = 2 to &max_count ; > Labelv = "Lot Number "!!Strip(jj); > Output; > End; > Run; > Proc Transpos...

Re: Getting Labels to Transposed variables #5
Hello Joe, Well when I did Transpose proc transpose data=smpsmp out=smp1 Prefix = exlot ; by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ; var smpbtc; run; There were Seven Variable Exlot1 -- Exlot7 and for these variables I want the Lables, I can't Know before hand how many would be there . Thanks SL On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 5:15 PM, Joe Matise <snoopy369@gmail.com> wrote: > Do you mean 'variable label' or 'value label' ? I'm having trouble parsing > what you are asking for. > > You can create in a previous datastep a variable label that is appropriate > for yoru needs, and then use IDLABEL=(label variable), if you want. I think > that's what you did below, if I read your code right. > > Seems like an awful lot of transposing, though ... > > -Joe > > > On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:50 PM, SAS_learner <proccontents@gmail.com>wrote: > >> Hello Joe, >> >> I tried with IDLABEL and ID because the Var variable lable is different >> from label I want >> had no luck but anyway I did what I want this way do not how good solution >> is this >> ------------------------------------------------ >> proc sort data=oc_data.smpsmp out= smpsmp (keep = sbjnbr pt actevent >> visit cpevent smpbtc) ; >> by sbjnbr pt actevent visit cpevent ; >> run; >> proc transpose data=smpsmp out=smp1 Prefix = exlot ; >> by sbjnbr pt actevent ...

Re: Assign variables to a new variable based on variable names in SAS #4
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:02:05 -0800, W M <mwx74@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote: >I have met the following problem and I need your expert help. >The variable names in the data set looks like this: > >a_1995q3 a_1995q4 a_1997q1 ........... a_2003q4 n > Is there a way like > >new_a=a_{value of n} ? > >Because of the compilation of data step, you cannot do > >data new; set old; >call symput("name", n); >new_a=a_&n; (wrong !) >run; Hi, V, Following up on Paul (Choate)'s idea, this seems to work. This would serve as an example of putting an...

Re: Variable names and variable labels
Peter, If you run PROC CONTENTS and create an output dataset, you will have a list of variable names and labels, which you can then process so that SAS will write the code to do the renaming for you. This is somewhat untested: proc contents data=yourdata out=yourcont; run; data _null_; set yourcont(keep=name label) end=eof ; if _n_=1 then call execute("data newdata; set yourdata(rename=("); call execute(name || " = " || label); if eof then call execute (")); run;"); run; You probably will not want to rename every variable, so y...

Re: Converting Macro Variable to a SAS Dataset Variable #4
Siddharth, If I understand properly, you are looking to identify, for each subject / organ code (where here is organ code, by the way - is that lasticd?), whether there is a difference between one visit and the next? For that I imagine you're best off using one of the various stat procs, I'm not an expert in that area but there are plenty of ways of analyzing change over (variable) of (variable). You could also normalize your data (if it's not already, that's not clear) by visit date and create three visit date tables, one for each date of interest, and then merge them together, then creating a fourth variable as the difference between the three. -Joe On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Siddharth Jain <sjain@aveopharma.com>wrot= e: > Hello Joe, > > > > Thanks for your response. Below is the code I have up till now: > > > > Per subjid per visit per organ code, I have to see whether result is > changing or not. > > > > Thanks, > > Siddharth > > > > > > > > *data* la11; > > set la; > > if lacat in ('NTL=92) and subjid in ('101-001'); > > keep subjid visitnum lasitcd lastresc; > > *run*; > > > > *proc* *sql*; > > select distinct LASTRESC into :p1 separated by ',' from la11 wherevisi= tnum eq > 1; > > select distinct LASTRESC into :p2 separated by ',' from la11 wherevisi= tnum eq > 222;...

Re: How to get the location of SAS code in the same SAS code thru #4
I use a macro from Frank DiIorio, CodeCrafters, Inc. that rely on SAS Dictionary Tables: %macro source_code/store; %global source_code; proc sql noprint; select XPath into :Source_Code separated by ' ' from dictionary.extfiles where fileref like "#LN00006" ; quit; %mend; The store is optional since I like to store compiled macros in a single location and call in with a mstored and sasmstore= options. I just add the following to my code to get a footnote indicating the full path and name of code submitted: %source_code; footnote1 "SOURCE CODE: &source_c...

Re: Create variable names from variable values and transpose. #4 1561215
Do you really need a dataset for that, or you just need a table (report)? Your sample shows the column header as numbers, which is not acceptable as variable names. Data _null_ showed a code with final output from proc print using label to show the numbers. If that's indeed what you need, then proc tabulate can do it in one step: data test; input ID Flag; cards; 1 3 2 2 2 4 2 2 2 5 2 9 3 5 3 7 4 1 4 3 4 5 ; options formchar=' ' nocenter; proc format; value one ..='0' other='1&...

[...]

Re: SAS Transpose #4
Sorry for the late responce. I think using subset-merge will be a good alternative to perform this task, especially for beginer, it's much easier to understand. * proc* *sql*; select max(seq) into:max from test; * quit*; * %macro* *tran*; data tran (drop=seq); merge %do i=*1* %to &max; test2 (where =(seq=&i) rename=( drug=grup&i type=type&i duration=durition&i unit=unit&i rank=rank&i) ) %end; ; by case; run; * %mend*; %*tran*; On 5/17/06, Ian Whitlock <iw1junk@comcast.net> wrote: > > Ricky, > > You made the problem clear with...

Re: Parsing SAS Variable #4
Use a SET statement just as I did. On 1/22/09, jerry8989@gmail.com <jerry8989@gmail.com> wrote: > ADD NAME=Data_null_;, > Thank you for your post it works correctly. > > I'm sorry to ask another question but how can I use this code and > incorporate how to pull the data from a data set and use 2 columns > (Variables)? > I'm very very new to SAS and there are so many things involved that > I'm getting confused a bit. > > Thank you > Jerry > > > On Jan 22, 9:26 am, iebup...@GMAIL.COM ("./ ADD NAME=Data _null_;") > wrote: > > Nat, > > > > The OPs example need looks like Cartesian product which could be done as... > > > > Data one(keep=s1 s2); > > set one; > > length s1 $2 s2 $4 ; > > do i = 1 by 1; > > s1 = scan(col1,i); > > if missing(s1) then leave; > > do j = 1 by 1; > > s2 = scan(col2,j); > > if missing(s2) then leave; > > output; > > end; > > end; > > run; > > > > Best regards, data _null_; > > > > On 1/22/09, Nat Wooding <Nathaniel.Wood...@dom.com> wrote: > > > > > > > > > Jerry > > > > > Try the following. Note that I added a second obs that was longer than the > > > one in the first. > > > > > Data one; > > > LENGTH COL1 CO...

Re: get the variable names #4
tonyyangsxz@GMAIL.COM wrote: >Thanks David, and all other guys. And sorry for the confusing question. Let >me try again, > I want to use Proc nlmixed to fit a model, such as zero-inflated >Poisson(ZIP) model, and you know there is no CALSS statement, also I have >t= >o >indicate the following expression for logistic part and Poisson part, > >**for Logistic part >eta=3Da0+a1*var1+a2*var2+a3*var3; >p=3D1/(1+exp(-eta)); > ***for Poisson part >lambda=3Dexp(b0+b1*var1+b2*var2+b3*var3+b4*var4+b5*var5); > >right now we have two expressions for the modeli...

Re: SAS Graph for 4 variables
Dear SAS-L-ers, Chumba posted the following: > Hi All, > > I need to produce a graph for 4 variables, namely ratio, > month, year and avg > > ratio needs to be y-axis > avg on z-axis > month on x-axis > > and the bar graphs are for year. > > can somebody please help me with this. > > Thanks in advance > Chumba, so what have you tried so far? Why not post your SAS code with the attendant SAS log with the error(s) in it? That would give the SAS/GRAPH-loving segment of the SAS-L community an opportunity to nudge you in the right direction. Chumba, best of luck in all of your SAS endeavors! I hope that this suggestion proves helpful now, and in the future! Of course, all of these opinions and insights are my own, and do not reflect those of my organization or my associates. All SAS code and/or methodologies specified in this posting are for illustrative purposes only and no warranty is stated or implied as to their accuracy or applicability. People deciding to use information in this posting do so at their own risk. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Michael A. Raithel "The man who wrote the book on performance" E-mail: MichaelRaithel@westat.com Author: Tuning SAS Applications in the MVS Environment Author: Tuning SAS Applications in the OS/390 and z/OS Environments, Second Edition http://www.sas.com/apps/pubscat/bookdetails.jsp?catid=1&pc=58172 Author: The Complete Guide to SAS Indexes ...

Re: Sum variables in SAS #4
On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 17:26:57 -0400, Brad Heins <hein0106@UMN.EDU> wrote: >I have a data that I want to sum variables in SAS and I am not quite sure >how to do it. I have an example of the dataset below and I want to sum milk >and fat for 3 days for each ID. SAS has pre-built procedures for many things, including this. Try: proc means data=have sum; class id; var milk fat; run; > >Also, how would I sum the data for milk for just 2 days instead of 3 days. It depends on what you mean. Days 1 and 2? All pairs of consecutive days (1 and 2, then separately 2 and...

Re: SAS Temporary Variable #4
"Choate, Paul@DDS" <pchoate@DDS.CA.GOV> wrote: > Other than using an assignment and drop statement or a temporary array of > one element, is there a way of defining a single variable as temporary, > other than the default variables? > > I've seen conventions on SAS-L such as naming all "to be" temporary > variables with a leading underscore and winding up with a "drop _:;" > > Any comments or suggestions? Any thoughts on why this isn't implemented? I think you covered the basics (assuming that you have KEEP as the converse o...

Re: Variable order after transpose #4
A bit of a basic solution, but maybe sorting the dataset and using the notsorted option. Of course if you want the values sorted by c too then there will have to be another sort step at the end. proc sort noequals;by v;run; proc transpose data=xx out=yy (drop=_name_) prefix=v; by c notsorted; var s; id v; run; proc print; run; 2008/11/24 Ya Huang <ya.huang@amylin.com>: > Hi there, > > Is there a simple way to control the variable order, so that the > data yy has the var ordered as: > > c v1 v9 v14 v26 v39 v90 v603 v604 > > instead of the one following the code? > > Thanks > > Ya > > data xx; > input c v s; > cards; > 1 1 1 > 1 14 6 > 2 9 8 > 2 14 3 > 4 603 2 > 4 604 0 > 5 26 12 > 6 39 32 > 6 90 88 > ; > > proc transpose data=xx out=yy (drop=_name_) prefix=v; > by c; > var s; > id v; > run; > > proc print; > run; > > c v1 v14 v9 v603 v604 v26 v39 v90 > > 1 1 6 . . . . . . > 2 . 3 8 . . . . . > 4 . . . 2 0 . . . > 5 . . . . . 12 . . > 6 . . . . . . 32 88 > ...

Re: How do I get SAS/LE in Switzerland? #4
<grin>... Namby-pamby Nintendo GUI front end. Don't you like the wireless controller that shakes when rough data is encountered? -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of RolandRB Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:06 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: How do I get SAS/LE in Switzerland? My version has run out. How do I get a new version in Switzerland with the language in English? No doubt it comes with extra software but all I want is the SAS software itself without the namby-pamby Nintendo GUI front end. ...

Re: capturing the value of a variable LABEL #4
On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:09:30 -0500, Deborah Wentworth <debby@CCBR.UMN.EDU> wrote: >Greetings - > >I am working with a dataset that contains many numeric 0-1 variables each >indicating the presence or absence of a specific abnormality. Variables >have names like "ST" with associated descriptive labels, e.g., >"Supraventricular Tachycardia". > >I'd like to make a table of abnormalities present by capturing the value >of the variable label whenever the value of the variable is "1". Does >anyone have an idea how I might go abo...

Re: SAS Graph for 4 variables #2
Hello guys. Chumba, give a look at the PROC GCHART Sample gallery: http://support.sas.com/sassamples/graphgallery/PROC_GCHART.html Maybe the following example would be appropriate for what your trying to do: http://support.sas.com/kb/24/864.html Greetings from Portugal. Daniel Santos at www.cgd.pt On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 03:32:18 -0700, chumba <vikas.dharamsattu@GMAIL.COM> wrote: >Hi All, > >I need to produce a graph for 4 variables, namely ratio, month, year >and avg > >ratio needs to be y-axis >avg on z-axis >month on x-axis > >and the bar graphs are for year. > >can somebody please help me with this. > >Thanks in advance ...

Re: Display SAS dataset label #4
What 'explorer' are we talking about here? Is this something in interactive sas? I for one would love to see some dset metadata (label, N, sort info, etc.) from *windows* explorer (e.g., when mouse-hovering over a sas7bdat, or after popping the properties dialog). Winsas 8.2 does not seem to do this--does v9? Maybe someone should write a little utility to write this info to the file system? (Alan Churchill, I'm looking in your direction... 8^) -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Greg Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 9:...

Re: Cheapest Way to Get SAS #4
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:43:18 -0400, ben.powell@CLA.CO.UK wrote: >On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 08:36:36 -0400, paul <pdick99@YAHOO.COM> wrote: > >>Hi SAS-L, >> >>Work in London and where I am working doesn't have sasv9 and don't want to >>be left behind in the SAS Market. I am looking to find the cheapest way of >>getting a version of SAS v9. >> >>Cheers, >>Paul. > >SAS learning edition on Amazon, limited to 1000 obs or so. Otherwise >probably circa £1500+ first year, > >Rgds. The "cheepest" way, is to s...

Re: Manipulation of date variables in SAS #4
of course if one doesn't like the intck or intnx functions and their date does not have a time stamp associated withit then one could just subtract the two SAS date values. The not having a timestamp in hte date is the biggy for being able to substract them. Toby Dunn From: "David L. Cassell" <cassell.david@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV> Reply-To: cassell.david@EPAMAIL.EPA.GOV To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Manipulation of date variables in SAS Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:11:08 -0700 Basile Chaix <chaix@U444.JUSSIEU.FR> wrote: > I have a variable indicating date...

Web resources about - Re: Getting Labels to Transposed variables #4 - comp.soft-sys.sas

More Fantastic Posters of Movies Transposed to Earlier Eras by Designer Peter Stults
Back in 2012 we posted about a clever poster series in which designer Peter Stults transposed famous movies to earlier eras with different casts ...

New Zealand’s Contribution to the Venice Biennale: A Library and an Airport, Transposed
The artist Simon Denny has repurposed imagery from the Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana in Marco Polo International's arrivals hall, and vice versa. ...

Landscapes and City Skylines Transposed Into Musical Notation
The Sapporo skyline “Note Drawing” is an intriguing series by Japanese artist Koshi Kawachi that transposes city skylines and the contours of ...