Re: Getting SAS to Display Combinations of Values not in the Data #4

You may find these papers helpful
in understanding the data structure
you need to produce your output;

Macro CheckAll
a macro to produce a frequency of response data set
from multi-response data

http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi22/POSTERS/PAPER236.PDF

Macro ShowComb
a macro to produce a data set with frequency of combinations of responses
from multi-response data

http://www2.sas.com/proceedings/sugi22/POSTERS/PAPER204.PDF

SAS community wiki page:

http://www.sascommunity.org/wiki/Processing_Check-All-That-Apply

Ron Fehd  the macro maven  CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov

0
rjf2 (3342)