Re: HELP HELP HELP!!!

Hi Elena and everyone requesting help,

Everyone on SAS-L either requests or provides help, so a subject line like HELP is completely meaningless. And so is a subject like SIMPLE NEWBIE QUESTION; first of all a newbie would not be able to decide the question to be simple (and whether a question or problem is simple or not does not matter at all), secondly questions are mostly posed by newbies (and being a newbie does not help getting a question answered more quickly) and thirdly it concerns questions which are being asked (that is trivial, but which question?). Other examples of nonsense subjects are QUICK MACRO HELP, MACRO PROBLEM, SIMPLE PROBLEM, SAS HELP, etc.

So, Elena, in your case the subject should have been something like
"Number from file processed incorrectly"

Regards - Jim.
--
..  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Jim Groeneveld, MSc.
Biostatistician
Science Team
Vitatron B.V.
Meander 1051
6825 MJ  Arnhem
Tel: +31/0 26 376 7365
Fax: +31/0 26 376 7305
Jim.Groeneveld@Vitatron.com
www.vitatron.com

My computer has the solutions, I have the problems.

[common disclaimer]