Re: How to get the location of SAS code in the same SAS code thru #4

I use a macro from Frank DiIorio, CodeCrafters, Inc. that rely on SAS
Dictionary Tables:

%macro source_code/store;
%global source_code;
proc sql noprint;
  select XPath
  into :Source_Code separated by ' '
  from dictionary.extfiles
  where fileref like "#LN00006"
  ;
quit;
%mend;

The store is optional since I like to store compiled macros in a single
location and call in with a mstored and sasmstore= options.

I just add the following to my code to get a footnote indicating the full
path and name of code submitted:

%source_code;
footnote1 "SOURCE CODE: &source_code";