Re: How to get the location of SAS code in the same SAS code thru #3 685847

> From: Alok

> I am facing a problem in which I need to get the
> location/path of a SAS code in a macro variable. I need to
> use the macro variable in the same SAS code. Is there any SAS
> option available which can do this for me? Or is there a code
> snippet which can achieve the same purpose?

- - - MyMacro.sas - - -
%macro MyMacro(path=);
%*...;
%Mend;

- - - MyProgram.sas - - -
%Let Path2MyMacro = c:\temp\MyMacro.sas;
%Include "&Path2MyMacro.";

%MyMacro(path = &Path2MyMacro.);

Ron Fehd  the macro maven  CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov
0
rjf2 (3342)