From: Deshon, Joe A [PCS] [mailto:jdesho01@SPRINTSPECTRUM.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 11:05 AM
To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Leading 5 spaces in subject line on SAS-L

I have the same issue.  Looking through my archives, I see that it
started doing it last April.  I noticed it then and was perplexed by it,
but I never got around to asking about it.

Anybody else?

Joe DeShon
Manager, Advanced Applications Development
PCS Marketing & Sales Analysis Group
Sprint PCS
6130 Sprint Parkway
Mailstop: KSOPHJ0114-1A504